A.T.E. Painting LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2010

ATE Painting specialize in old and historic homes. We strive to provide quality workmanship, customer satisfaction and courtesy, and affordability to the average homeowner. Our owner and crew leader brings nearly 15 years of experience in residential / commercial painting....

LA Quality Services

Gringo's Painting

We are Gringo’s Painting. We don’t have a lot of reviews here, because we’re new at Angiels list. But we have a lot of testimonial videos about our work, contact us directly, also we have the Best price for you with high quality. Let us introduce our happy job for you.

360 Painting of Chelmsford

360 Painting has a single mission: complete customer satisfaction! We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money. So, we work with only the highest quality materials, experienced and professional craftsmen. We have consistently focused on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention and a stress-free experience. This approach has set us apart and made us one of the leading painting companies in Chelmsford and surrounding areas.

06/18/2017

They painted the exterior of the house, and sanded/stained the our wooden deck. They also performed minor carpentry for rotting exterior wood around several windows. My wife and I could not be happier with the quality of the work. Throughout the project the office staff (Roxanne) kept us apprised as to when the crew would be at the house, and the owner (Amrou) was on-site pretty much on a daily ba...

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

We are so pleased that you were happy with customer service and the new paint job. Thank you for your review!

01/09/2017

Awesome service. Showed up early to that job. Everything was completed on time. Was one of a very few painters to actually respond to my requests. Very professional. I wold hire in a heartbeat again.

Description of Work
Paint two bedrooms and ceilings, a bathroom ceiling and a living room ceiling from water damage.

08/19/2016

Since this was a big project we needed someone with old house experience that could consult about detailed and specific areas. I understand old houses, but had very limited experience with contractors. Amrou is an excellent help. He sat down with us on more than one occasion and answered all our questions, walking us thru the timeline and helping us understand the costs involved for each piece of ...

Description of Work
My 230 year old, 2 story home needed the cedar shakes removed from all four exterior sides and the clapboards and trim underneath needed repair. Also a section of clapboards plus several individual boards were damaged beyond repair and needed replacement. Finally, the house and chimney were painted.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Great customers! House looks amazing - beautiful color choice. One of our favorite before / after examples. Always a pleasure to do business with you!

07/26/2016

The owner Amrou met with me at my house to discuss the job and his company. The meeting went well . Amrou was very professional ,knowledgeable and a man of his word.The whole experience went as he said and the job was done in 5 days. My house looks spectular and there was no mess left in my yard. I am a very satisfied customer.

Description of Work
A.T.E. Painting LLC scraped.sanded, power washed and painted my house.

Category house painters

Thank you for the review! Appreciate the kind words and hope we'll have a chance to do business with you again in the future!

07/10/2016

From description of this company: ATE Painting specialize in old and historic homes. From Amrou: 1. we done 60% of home in Melrose; 2. When the work is done, you can put it on magazine (please see the pictures attached to see if it can be put on magazine). All above are bragging, not mentioned lying. Most of previous review mentions Amrou is knowledgeable, that is true. Amrou calls himself consult...

Description of Work
Remove wall paper, repair drywalls, paint entire house (3 floors), stain stairs, polish trims, install custom window. Please note that this work is done on July 2st 2016; just in case the contractor backdate the work

Category replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

Exterior & Interior Painting. Power Washing. Deck Staining. Strip Siding. Re-Glazing. Wallpaper Removal. Handyman Services. Light Carpentry.Windows Replacements.