Advanced Locksmith Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2015

N/A

Advanced Locksmith Service is known As one of the leading Locksmith Service Company in Winthrop, MA, we can help you with Automotive Locksmith, Commercial Locksmith, or Residential Locksmith needs. As a company that has been around for several years, we understand that auto problems can be overwhelming. Though our Locksmith Professionals can solve all your Locksmith related issues such as Lockout, Car Ignition problems, Re-Keying, Auto Key Replacement, Security Lock Repair, and other related Locksmith services 24 Hours A Day....

As a member of the Massachusetts Locksmith Association (MLA) for 25 years I went from being the Marketing and Promotional seat to being elected President two years ago. I take this honor very deeply and lead with respect for all of our members and our business associates. I've been the proud recipient of the "Angie's List Super Service Award" every year consecutively since 2003! The first job I ever had was in my uncle's variety store in the nineteen sixties. My uncle's taught me to treat each customer as family and as I would want my family members treated. I carry this forward today as I try to make recommendations to my customers with only their needs and safety in mind. I founded Bonded Lock Service in 1992 as a single father, raising my 6-year-old daughter. After working for MIT Lincoln Lab for twelve years as a Metallurgical/Electro-Optical Technician. As a technician there I was also a union steward for numerous other technicians in my building . I learned my trade from another locksmith as an apprentice, and worked for him (unpaid) for nine months, 5 days a week to learn the trade. Besides that I have a Certificate in Locksmithing from the "Locksmithing Institute of America" and several others earned over the years via Mass Locksmith Association/Yankee Security. I also hold a "Home Improvement Contractors License" with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Presently Public Relations/ Marketing Chairman of Massachusetts Locksmith Association Besides me I have one "part-timer" Fred, who is a former Chelsea MA police officer and 2 other sub contractors. Bonded Lock Service became incorporated in the state of Massachusetts in 2002. While we've done jobs up into New Hampshire, west to Wachusett and down to the Cape Cod Canal. Today, I'm the grandfather of two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.

Are you looking for a professional locksmith service in Boston metro area? If so, you have come to the right place. Our trained technicians will come to your home or business and will help you with all your locksmith needs! We are a fully licensed and insured Boston locksmith and operate 24 hours a day, 6 days a week. We will get to you anywhere in the metro area, and fast. You will find us to have a great price for our services. We can install new locks (key and combination), new cylinders, and replace car keys. So when you need a locksmith Boston, don’t think twice: call Your Neighborhood Locksmith!

Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am interested in your project, and if your to do list is still undone, please re-contact me at a later time. Thanks again, Bob Phalan

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Advanced Locksmith Service? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Locksmith, Locksmith Service, Emergency Locksmith, Residential Locksmith, Commercial Locksmith, Automotive Locksmith Our Locksmith Service provides a multitude of Locksmith Services including Unlocking Vehicles, Unlocking Houses, Businesses as well as Installing and Rekeying Locks, Automotive Locksmith,Commercial Locksmith, Residential Locksmith, Emergency Locksmith 24 Hours.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover