Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2011

414 park Street

WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA 01089

General auto repair and service....

07/06/2015

Peter E.

everything was done to my expectations.

Description of Work
repair of Jeep from accident.

08/07/2014

Amy G.

They are very honest and they don't overcharge for things that they don't do. They take pictures and show me all along the way. It is a family owned business. I know that I am being taken care of and I don't feel like I am being ripped off. They treat me like family. They write up a report every time and they even leave a mint on the dashboard when I leave. Every time I call them I am able to be seen right away. They are so accommodating. Their prices are very reasonable. I called around and they were the best price for the most work. I won't go anywhere else.

Description of Work
I got brand new struts and a new swaybar. They balanced and aligned my tires. They gave me an oil change. I also got new brakes and brake pads in the front.

Category auto repair,car tires

09/20/2013

virginia S.

As always, they were waiting and ready for me at time of appointment. My car was ready for me at promised time for pickup. My car was also washed nice and clean as is their custom. Work is done efficiently and they will let you know if any problems exist or might present a problem in the near future. Very courteous and professional people.

Description of Work
change oil and filter;lubrication of chassis where possible;check all fluids and fill where necessary

08/10/2011

Paula F.

They did a really good job. They were very, very pleasant. They were done with my car in record time. The other place had it for over a week. This place corrected all of the mistakes.

Description of Work
They found parts for the car that other repair people said they could not find. They were able to repair what another repair place had put in incorrectly. I now have brakes that don't smoke.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Mufflers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Maintence and auto repair.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

How is Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass overall rated?

Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass open?

Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass is open:

What payment options does Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass provide

Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Does Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offer free estimates?

Ask Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass for details on free project estimates.

Does Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offer a senior discount?

No, Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass?

Yes, Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offers warranties.

What services does Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offer?

Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass offers the following services: Maintence and auto repair.