Vehicle Repair Center of Western Mass

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Mufflers

General auto repair and service....

Whether you need your brakes serviced, oil changed, battery replaced or other auto repairs, College Street Motors in Amherst is here to help. Save time by calling 413-253-3200 to schedule an appointment or just stop by at 260 College St and drop your vehicle off at our repair shop.

07/06/2015

everything was done to my expectations.

Description of Work
repair of Jeep from accident.

08/07/2014

They are very honest and they don't overcharge for things that they don't do. They take pictures and show me all along the way. It is a family owned business. I know that I am being taken care of and I don't feel like I am being ripped off. They treat me like family. They write up a report every time and they even leave a mint on the dashboard when I leave. Every time I call them I am able to be s...

Description of Work
I got brand new struts and a new swaybar. They balanced and aligned my tires. They gave me an oil change. I also got new brakes and brake pads in the front.

Category auto repair,car tires

09/20/2013

As always, they were waiting and ready for me at time of appointment. My car was ready for me at promised time for pickup. My car was also washed nice and clean as is their custom. Work is done efficiently and they will let you know if any problems exist or might present a problem in the near future. Very courteous and professional people.

Description of Work
change oil and filter;lubrication of chassis where possible;check all fluids and fill where necessary

08/10/2011

They did a really good job. They were very, very pleasant. They were done with my car in record time. The other place had it for over a week. This place corrected all of the mistakes.

Description of Work
They found parts for the car that other repair people said they could not find. They were able to repair what another repair place had put in incorrectly. I now have brakes that don't smoke.

Category auto repair

Maintence and auto repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express