Paul Cornell & Associates

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2003

Additional service area: entire area except portions of cohasset-plymouth, fitchburg-leominster, manchester-nashua & worcester....

Pro Tech Consultants

Pro Tech Consultants

Pro-Tech Consultants Home Inspections is a firm that has successfully helped thousands of people since 1996 get the homes of their dreams. Obviously a thorough home inspection or condo inspection is vital in helping you determine if your investment is a sound one. The inspection is only as good as the home inspector performing it! Owner and principal inspector, Wayne E. Robbins, has 29 years of experience in residential construction, remodeling and home inspections. Cost determined by the job. Massachusetts state license number: 351, NH state license number: 143; ASHI Certified Inspector. Award winning.

10/03/2020

Highly recommend Paul and Bill Cornell for your home inspection. They were very thorough and took the time to answer my many questions and walk me through his concerns. Paul was also accessible for follow up questions and provided me with honest answers and opinion. All of my future home inspections will be done by Paul Cornell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. Paul

06/23/2017

The inspection was extremely thorough. John was up on the roof and under the sun porch. He took numerous pictures and reviewed issues with us as he went through the cellar, the first floor, the second floor, and the attic. The inspection report is extensive and clearly indicates problem areas as well as potential problem areas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed an inspection on a home that we are considering buying.

01/24/2017

The inspection went very well, and was extremely thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are considering putting our home on the market, and wanted to have a home inspection to determine if there was any serious repairs that would be required. There were no serious repairs required, but a number of issues were highlighted during the inspection that we are in the process of addressing.

05/08/2015

Paul and Bill are both extremely knowledgable about all aspects of houses: construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, radon everything that I can think of and more.  They are also very nice and helpful. They are pleasant during the inspection, and happy to talk after the inspection and answer questions and make recommendations. This was the third inspection they have performed for me.  They may not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul provided a very thorough and informative inspection of the house and outbuilding.

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

08/04/2014

We have used Paul Cornell to 'vet out' three homes for us -- but we met him, and started using him, after he came to inspect a home that I owned and was selling.  He was used by the buyer.  I was astounded at the professionalism of the team, his knowledge, and care.  I've passed his name along to friends and family, who use him, frequently.  Everyone has been pleased.  I would never consider using...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full inspection of homes for sale. From 2007 - 2010 Just called again on an offer for his availability for 2014

CATEGORY home inspection

Building inspections, includes inspection of structure, systems, heating, plumbing, electrical, radon testing,. new construction consulting,. pre-sale, pre-listing inspections.

Lead paint testing, septic inspections, mold testing, environmental surveys, energy audits, chimney inspections.