Neighborhood Parcel

Paper Shredding
Notary
Printing - Copies
Mailing Service

Trustworthy Document Shredding Service Company based in Lowell MA with decades of shredding service experience, Proudly serving the Merrimack Area Residents and small businesses. Drop off and Off site shredding service backed by BBB+ Ratings and fully insured business. Low Flat Rates...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

USA movers

Marathon Moving Company Inc

50 Employees. Charges by the hour. Award winning. Recipient of Best of Boston 2013 awarded by Boston Magazine. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Paul J. Nelson. Additional phone numbers - (781) 300-3200, (617) 969-5152. Additional email - info@marathonmoving.com. See website for phone number. Additional DBA - Marathon Moving Co.

Offers by Marathon Moving Company Inc on Angi

06/13/2016

I did not anything about international shipping. All I know is that the last time I shipped a gift to my mom overseas by the Post Office, it was lost or stolen. I never received my money back and promised not to do it again! This time, I knew I had to find a more reliable way to ship my package. After a lot of research, I discovered that Neighborhood Parcel was the one that I can use. I stopped by...

Description of Work
I needed to ship a gift to my mom overseas

12/30/2014

Documents were shredded, price was a bit high but within reason.

Description of Work
Shredding documents

07/11/2012

They are extremely easy to get to. The parking is free, the service is very professional and the service shredding is done by weight. The overall service is very fast and they also follow up with an mail certificate.

Description of Work
I used their service for shedding of personal information.

Category paper shredding

Document shredding services. Annual Office Paper purges. Scheduled Service. Drop Off Shredding. Residential shredding service Off Site shredding service

On Site Shredding is not available at this time.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal