ABJ AUTO REPAIR

Auto Glass
Auto Alarms
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators

ABJ Auto Repair has operated in Somerville for over 30 years. We pride ourselves in our knowledgeable, professional, enthusiastic staff and our customer service. We perform all types of automotive service and repairs; everything from oil changes to engine Rebuild or Replacement. At ABJ we welcome all makes and models of cars and trucks. We specialize in Saab, Volvo and Volkswagen and have experience with many other European nameplates. Come stop in or give us a call anytime....

Michael J Hynes Auto Repair

Hynes Auto Repair was founded in 1959 by Michael J. Hynes Sr. We service the Boston, Brookline, Chestnut Hill areas. We are a direct referral shop for all major insurance companies. Now a third generation family business, we continue to provide outstanding customer service emphasizing excellence in auto body work. Our certified technicians and office personnel are second to none with a policy to treat each vehicle as if it were our own. Complete auto body, collision and painting services. We pride ourselves in personalized service.

Glenville Terrace Auto Body

Glenville Terrace Auto Body is the third shop opened in a family owned and operated business. The Hynes family has been building trust in its' car repair services and adding locations to better serve its new and many return customers. Barry Hynes brings this experience and excellent reputation to the Glenville Terrace location. Everyone at Glenville Terrace Auto Body takes pride in its' reputation for excellent and honest service. Stop by our shop or call to let us know how we can help you.

08/30/2014

The car wasn't ready when promised, however they did a professional job and my daughter was completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Various repairs for my daughter who was preparing for a long drive.

08/07/2013

Excellent work. Done in one day. I highly recommend them. They cost a little more, but for a big job they are worth it.

Description of Work
New timing belt, water pump hoses, fluids, etc.

06/20/2013

I think that they are absolutely fantastic. They are helpful, absolutely honest and incredibly knowledgeable. Their pricing is also reasonable. I would always use them in the future and if I move I would want to take them with me.

Description of Work
The last time I brought my car to ABJ Foreign Auto Repair was in November for automotive services but I have been using them since 1997.

Category auto body repair

05/30/2013

I had to get my car towed there during mid-afternoon on a Saturday on a holiday weekend. There was no room in the lot, so my car had to sit in the middle of the street for at least 20 minutes before they pulled it into the garage. There is no real waiting room, just a small office which is extremely unattractive. The office is extremely small and it looks unprofessional with clutter all over the p...

Description of Work
My car broke down and they replaced the tensioner idler pulley, serpentine belt and put in antifreeze.

05/13/2013

Some people may say that ABJ Foreign Auto Repair are expensive but, I don't think so, somebody recommended them to me and I have been using them since. They are very pleasant, it is a very comfortable place, I don't fee threatened there and I don't feel like I am being taken advantage of and I feel that they are very fair. Sometimes if my battery dies, they will come by and give me a jump start if...

Description of Work
I use ABJ Foreign Auto Repair. I have my cars repaired through him.

Category auto repair

Auto Repair Auto Body MA Inspection Pre-Purchase Inspections Shocks, Struts, Brakes, Climate Control, Mufflers, Exhaust, Clutches, Automotive Electrical, Carburetors, Fuel Injection, and much more

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal