Crystal Painting Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

We have been serving clients since 2008 with a full range of high-quality exterior and interior painting services with our team of highly trained and dedicated house painters. Our goal is to deliver top-notch quality and a unique customer service experience in business and home owners. Crystal Painting will offer you a free, personalized quote tailored to the individual needs of your project. We provide a broad range of commercial and residential painting services as well as plastering, carpentry, and wallpaper removal....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Painting - Exterior Project

Painting - Exterior Project

woodworking
Exterior Painting and Carpentry

interior painting (54)house painting (44)woodworking (30)plastering (15)house cleaning (15)pressure washing (9)drywall (9)decks & porches (5)home builder (3)general contractors (3)home remodeling (2)deck cleaning (2)

09/22/2022

Deborah A.

Crystal Painting was amazing. His crew was detail oriented and very pleasant. Their attention to detail was evident. They didn't rush through the job, which I appreciated. What I liked most about working with Angi on this project is there weren't any surprise fees at the end. I knew what the cost was going to be. It gave me peace of mind. I highly recommend them for exterior painting and finishing work.

Description of Work
Exterior home including fixing some wood trim around windows and my porch.

Category woodworking, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

Review for Crystal Painting Services - 123 Lynn Fells Pkwy, Saugus, MA - 39882018

11/07/2021

Nikki B.

Leonardo and his team did a great job painting my home and garage, including the foundation and even did replaced some rotted trim for me. It looks great, and they were great to work with I would recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
House and Garage Painting

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

10/14/2021

Susan Y.

Leo and his team did a wonderful job painting the exterior of my house. Leo is always reachable when I have questions and extremely reliable and easy to work with. He started work on time and took any possible time weather allows to work, and he always communicate to us of his plan ahead of time . His work is meticulous and his crew is hardworking and cleaned up well everyday when they leave work, they are courteous and pleasant to work with. I will definitely work with Leo again if I ever need painting services! It's hard to find such quality service at reasonable price.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

08/13/2021

L S.

My apartment needed a fresh coat of paint and repairs to a few large holes after construction. Crystal painting was easy to work with and my apartment looked like new within a few short days. They took extra time to protect my furniture and the paint came out flawless. I highly recommend and will be using them again.

Description of Work
Painter my entire home including interior closet spaces. Repaired holes, imperfections and resurfaced multiple trouble spots.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

07/31/2021

Mohammad T.

Leonardo and his team were wonderful, professional, cordial, patient, and understanding of our needs. Leo is a very thoughtful and experienced painter, excellent in being realistic with options so we did not do unnecessary fixings. His estimate and pricing were competitive and realistic and he abided by the terms of the contract. He was clearly interested in having satisfied customers. We are happy with the outcome and in the future know who turn to in case of other work.

Description of Work
Exterior painting oh house and deck and painting of interior ceiling of kitchen and new window frame stains of kitchen and office

Category decks, plastering, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

11/18/2020

Kari J.

Excellent work! I was thrilled with the results and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category home builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/03/2020

Mark V.

They did an excellent job and went above and beyond to make me happy with their work.

Description of Work
Prep and paint three rooms

Category home builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

08/08/2020

Jaclyn W.

Leonardo was extremely accommodating. I called him on a Thursday and needed a 1500 sq ft condo painted by the following Friday. We met on Saturday, he quoted me on Sunday. Was fair with pricing and his men started Monday morning. He went above and beyond. He even helped me paint an additional ceiling ( that was not included in the original quote)and stained a railing (because he thought it would look better) at no extra charge. His men were friendly, professional and worked hard all day long. My condo looks like a brand new place. I will be using Crystal Painting Services for all my future painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior paint. Patched, sanded and painted

Category plastering, home builders, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

04/10/2020

Joseph T.

Great service from Crystal Painting. We highly recommend them! Leonardo and his team did an excellent job - above and beyond - Leonardo was helpful in his advice and took great care in the work that was done. The house looks soooo much better! We would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Painting, interior, trim, walls, nearly every room in the house was painted & painted very well!

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

10/16/2019

Maureen S.

Excellent...Leonardo was professional and a pleasure to deal with overall. We were not home during some of the work and he had a key to the house. He and his crew did excellent work. He came back after the job was done to make sure everything was perfect 😊 he remained in contact with me and always answered any questions.

Description of Work
Painting bathroom and basement

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/10/2019

Debbie B.

Leonardo was great to work with! I had a tight schedule that included painting, plastering, and electrical work. He assembled a team that was professional and friendly, and that did an amazing job and it was done on time. They were able to deal with some last-minute changes and accommodate all of my requests. I couldn’t be happier with the work they did. Leonardo was super responsive and easy to communicate with. He kept me apprised of the progress throughout and let me know how changes would affect the timeline right away. They left the place spotless, too. Leonardo's wife has a cleaning service, so she saw to that. I’d definitely use Crystal Painting again. In fact, I am! I’m working on a To-Do list that I know he and his team can handle quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Painting, plastering, electrical, house cleaning

Category electrician, house cleaning, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

07/31/2019

Christian W.

It went very well. After meeting with six or seven other painting contractors I was very much impressed with the professionalism Leonardo and Crystal Painting displayed. Once hiring them, Leonardo kept me up-to-date on when their start date would be and on all following work days when weather permitted. When your rain was forecasted for later in the day, they would show up and work until weather turned for the worst. Throughout the process of a job, Leonardo would take the time to walk through the project with me and address any issues that I had. Even after all payments were made, I found a small issue and Leonardo made sure that it was resolved. I have absolutely no complaints and I would certainly use Crystal Painting again.

Description of Work
Exterior home painting

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

07/31/2019

Robert W.

Leonardo and his team are absolute professionals that truly care about the quality of their work. I really could not have been more pleased with their attention to detail from the prep work and carpentry to the final paint job. During the few moments that I have concerns, Crystal did their absolute best to satisfy. I made three punch lists during the project and they handled each item. They even dealt with my wife and I giving conflicting instructions to the crew. The pricing is not cheap, but reasonable for the high quality of work. I would hire Crystal again for sure.

Description of Work
Painting and Carpentry

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

06/17/2019

Julie C.

Leonardo did a great job for all of our projects! He was very responsive and very fair with prices. He was very patient with me trying to pick the right grey color and painted several samples spots for me on the interior and exterior of our house. He was quick and efficient! For the bathroom he had his team tear down old tile off the wall and replace with dry wall and wainscoting. They also put in a new marble floor for us in the bathroom. I get tons of compliments on our bathroom! I would and have recommended Crystal Paint!

Description of Work
Painted exterior, interior and redid bathroom

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

05/30/2019

gary K.

The Crystal Painting crew did an excellent job. Their customer service is excellent. They did an excellent job prepping the house for painting. They cleaned up very thoroughly after completing work every day. And the final job looks terrific.

Description of Work
The entire house needed to be painted as it was peeling and chipping very very badly

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

05/29/2019

Marcia B.

The team was great! They were courteous, clean and very helpful. They worked long hours to.meet a very tight deadline.

Description of Work
Leonardo and his team painted the inside and outside of our home

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

05/21/2019

David W.

Leonardo is everything you could hope for in a painter. Responsive, fair prices and he exceeded expectations. It’s tough finding a painter to work in Boston, much less one as professional as this. Highly rated.

Description of Work
Apartment painting on Beacon Hill

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

03/09/2019

Katharine C.

Leonardo is very easy to communicate with and responded quickly to our questions. They were thorough and skilled with all of the work they did for us. Everything looked amazing. We will definitely hire them again for future jobs!

Description of Work
Crystal Painting has done minor carpentry and extensive painting in our home.

Category house cleaning, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

01/12/2019

Peter S.

All projects went perfectly. Exterior painting has held up very well for 7 years now.

Description of Work
Various projects including scrapping and painting the exterior of the house

Category contractors, decks, drywall, plastering, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/12/2019

12/31/2018

Sudheera R.

Leonardo promptly returned my phone call, showed up at the time promised to look at the job and provided pricing the next day. His pricing is fair and the work is excellent, his crew was friendly and professional throughout the job. Leonardo made sure the job is done right with lot of attention to detail even though I was not living there, and my condo looks like new. He also provided referrals for other electrical, tile and plumbing work, they also did excellent work. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Interior painting walls and trim, carpentry

Category contractors, drywall, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

12/28/2018

ALEX B.

Leonardo and his team are absolutely first rate. Most people in Winchester seem to go to Nick's Painting, but I read great reviews about Crystal Painting so went with them. They are not the cheapest, but they are absolutely first rate painters. They use the latest painting techniques in terms of prep and paint formulations. They show up on time, they are neat and clean up everything, and most importantly, they just do great work. Plus, the crew are great folks: polite, friendly, and they go the extra mile.

Description of Work
Repainting entire outside of house then a newly renovated basement

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

11/10/2018

Sarah L.

Leonardo was prompt and professional. He contacted me quickly, and he has his crew did efficient, high-quality painting. He also helped me think through some design challenges regarding the renovation of a closet. I plan to work with him again!

Description of Work
Wallpaper stripping, wall repair, and painting

Work Completed On 11/05/2018