Northeast Appliance Pro's Inc.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

342 Union St

Rockland, MA 02370

Our friendly technicians have over 25 years experience with the best prices around. We take pride in helping your family at a reasonable cost. We service all appliances, including those that are under warranty. All of our technicians are factory trained and certified, as well as drug screened and background checked....

appliance repair (166)small appliance repair (10)

01/13/2021

Mike was great. He was courteous and polite. They were suppose to remove the dishwasher as well, but Mike was alone, but he informed me that he will arrange for pickup to remove the old dishwasher on another day. I paid in full for the service which included removal. Thinking in the back of my mind, that they won't come back. (Unfortunately it happens sometimes with other companies). A few days la...

Description of Work
Dishwasher Installation and removal

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review!! We are so happy that you are happy with our service & hope were able to restore some of your faith in service companies!!

09/21/2020

Took a while, but finally got done.

Description of Work
repair washer

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/09/2020

When they didn't respond to my initial inquiry I sent another. Never heard from them. Fortunately (?) I discovered that the loud strange noise (similar to a sustained cricket chirping 20 seconds) was not coming from the refrigerator, but apparently from the wiring in the wall, which doesn't make any sense to me. I recorded the sound on my iPhone if I need to call an electrician to investigate.

Description of Work
I heard a loud strange high-pitched noise that I thought was coming from my refrigerator and wanted to have a professional check it out..

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/20/2020

Turned out both appliances were ok!

Description of Work
Check stove and dishwasher.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/16/2020

Awesome, called me first thing Monday, had parts on Wednesday, came right by and was in and out in 30 min. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaces springs on dishwasher door.

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review! We appreciate your business and are happy to help!

04/21/2020

Buzz, the technician, was very knowledgeable, polite and knew what the problem with my dryer was within 5 minutes. I would certainly recommend Northeast Appliance.

Description of Work
Replace Dryer motor and blower.

Cost $379.25

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we could help.

02/19/2020

Perfectly. Office help professional, pleasant and efficient. Quickly scheduled work for next morning. Repair tech was on time, polite, professional, cleaned area after completing work, had replacement part with him. Totally pleased with this efficient contractor. Have already recommended them to a friend.

Description of Work
Dryer broke

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review as well as the referral! We are always happy to hear that our customers are happy with their service.

01/31/2020

Excellent. Buzzy arrived right on time so professional. Finally a great experience.

Description of Work
Fix washer

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for providing a review! We are always happy to hear that our customers are satisfied with their service and we look forward to helping with any future appliance repair needs you may have!

09/30/2019

Northeast was great to deal with and explained everything and answered all my questions before showing. They showed up at the beginning of the window, and were quite quick to uninstall the microwave and test to determine what was going on. It was found to be a fuse which was replaced. The fee for the diagnostic was $79. The cost of the fuse was $10 and the labor to install the fuse was $50. My onl...

Description of Work
Had a Bosch Microwave / Convection Oven fixed

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/21/2019

Called Thursday and made appointment for Friday between 12:00 - 4:00. Took the day off work. I received no updates at all. At 4:05 they called and said the tech would be there in about 30 minutes, 4:35. I canceled the appointment. Horrible customer service and a waste of time.

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

We service washers and dryers, gas stoves, electric ranges, wall ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers, ice machines, trash compactors, dishwashers, warming drawers, cook-tops, coin operated washer/dryers,wine coolers, kegerators and beverage centers. Our company also offers appliance repair and maintenance services for property management companies and landlords. We are contracted,trained and certified by the manufacturers to provide warranty service for over 50 brand names.

Central a/c and heating