Mas Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

P.O. Box 130

Revere, MA 02151

M.A.S. Landscaping stands for Mark Anthony Scenna. I am from Everett Massachusetts. I established my company in February 2004. I now have accounts in Everett, Revere, Saugus, Winthrop, Malden, Medford and Cambridge. M.A.S. provides Cleanups - Maintenance - Design - Snow plowing to Residential and Commercial properties. I offer season proposals that consist of A Spring cleanup with Mulch, Weekly or bi weekly Lawn and property Maintenance, Fertilizing, Pruning and Fall cleanups. We also do one time jobs and projects as well. New lawn installations, Block walls, Planting, Stone borders, General Repairs, I provide nothing less than honest, dependable, quality filled services. Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MAS-Landscaping-Everett-Revere-Ma/130069190505419 Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE. 617-592-5657 !...

lawn care (25)lawn & landscaping (16)snow removal (5)

08/29/2017

Great job, very through and yard and front landscaping looks terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The yard was neglected for quite some time and needed full clean uo

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write this review I really appreciate it. When your property needs a follow-up please feel free to reach out. thank you

03/13/2017

he is very professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them for snow removal pricing. He was very friendly and professionals. We did not end up using him due to the price for a season. We were more interested in a per storm charge. I would definitely contact him again. He was very concerned about his customers and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. I didn't officially work with him, but would recommend him.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I look forward to the opportunity to potentially working with you again. I hope this winter season worked out well for you! Thanks Mark

12/10/2016

Sarah Maxwell in the last week We've used these guys for two years and they have been great! I think what sets them apart is their communication and problem solving. We are on a small side street in the city and they have always had a flexible approach when working in our dense neighborhood. For example, once due to unfortunate park jobs on our street, mark and his crew couldn't make it down our r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly lawn maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. You have been an absolute pleasure to work with at the property. I always felt as though you and I communicated very well. I like working on your property and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you very much!

06/28/2016

He was very responsive but the project got delayed a little bit. Overall very pleasant to work with. Definitely will hire again if need to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lawn installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed],. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Sorry that the project got delayed a little bit. Dealing with weather other jobs and scheduling can sometimes be challenging. Overall, I am glad you chose us and are happy. If you have any questions or concerns in the future about your installation, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you Mark 617-592-5657

06/28/2016

We got a few quotes from different places before we decided to go with MAS landscaping. They aren't the cheapest quote we got but we decided to choose them because Mark is responsive, serious about his work and a friendly person to work with. From the initial conversation to the end, Mark was very accommodating. He also gave us some idea as well. Originally he was going to have more guys to work o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new lawn

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review. Unfortunately I am just seeing this now on my profile. Sorry for the late response! I remember this job and Lawn installation very well. It was a unique backyard and I was grateful for the opportunity to make the back property more enjoyable for you. It is my nature to be friendly being that I love what I do and to communica...

02/19/2016

Mark and his crew are wonderful.  They come in a timely manner and when they leave my sidewalk, driveway and stairs are spotless.  I have a small property and they clean it with shovels (they also use snow blowers and and snow plows depending on the size of the property).  Even though they are using shovels, they do an incredible job and I always have a completely clear property.  And they are ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleared snow

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2016

Thank you for your review. You have been a pleasure to work with. I am glad your happy with our services. As always, anything you need please don't hesitate to call me directly! Thank you - Mark

11/02/2015

Mark was fantastic. Easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MAS landscaping plowed our driveway last year (tricky, small U shaped condo driveway), and they were great! It was the worst snow in decades and they were constant professional despite it being an exhausting season and some our our less-than-cooperative condo mates.. We have already booked them for this year.

CATEGORY landscaping,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It sure was a tough winter for everyone! Im glad you were happy with our services. Thank you for having us back this season! Mark MAS

08/09/2015

Our yard was neglected since last Fall when I was pregnant. With the new baby, the already neglected yard became worse the first half of this year. The yard needed a massive clean-up and regular maintenance afterward. As working parents, wouldn't it be nice if my husband and I can enjoy our weekends with the kid instead of doing yard work? I called Mark around noon one day and asked for an estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- General clean up on and around a 0.25-acre property including a multi-terraced yard - Weeded and mulched flower beds - Mowed lawn - Pruned/trimmed trees, bushes, spent periennals etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I enjoy working on your yard and it's unique setup. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Very best of luck and if you should need anything please reach out.

05/04/2015

Mark did the best cleanup I've ever seen.  He got all of the leaves and trash out of my yard, and in addition, clipped all of my out  of control bushes and they looked great!  He also put mulch down in a section of my yard which really needed something.  My yard was so clean -- nothing left behind!  One of my neighbors said it all looked so neat.  This is by far  the best cleanup I've ever had.  H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark did a spring cleanup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad you are happy with our services! We look forward to working with you throughout the season. Thanks for choosing us. Mark MAS

10/19/2014

It went great! Yard was done with in a day. Trees and beds look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean up on entire yard including trimming and shaping of trees and weeding flower beds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2014

Spring-Fall cleanups, Maintenance, Design, Snow Plowing New lawn installations, Block walls, Stone Borders, Planting, Pruning/Shaping, Fertilizing, General Repairs

Tree work.