Shawn's Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2010

Providing all Plumbing and Heating service repair and replacement. No Job too small or too big. We offer discounts and optional payment methods for Seniors and Veterans. We specialize in High Efficiency home heating and cooling systems. Owner operated for 10 years. Free estimates for most jobs. All calls answered....

Pioneer Basement

Pioneer Basement

Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - info@pioneerbasement.com. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing Inc.

Offers by Pioneer Basement on Angi

01/19/2018

We had two separate unrelated issues with our boiler in the last month. On both occasions Shawn was able to quickly diagnose the problem and fixed both problems very efficiently. He is a very skilled plumber and we appreciate his responsiveness and the quality of his work. One of the problems occurred on one of the coldest days of the year. He came very quickly to restore our heat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler repairs

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

I appreciate the review, Thank you! Im here if you need me.

01/11/2018

His work was top notch, the device which was installed ended up having some mfg. defective part but was quickly identified by Shawn and replaced. Biggest plus is service and responsiveness, he responded quickly and even at late hours and on holidays (he showed up on New Years day!). Shawn takes extreme pride in his work and service and stands behind his work 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my 23 year old Boiler and Hot Water Heater with Navien 240E tankless system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

11/10/2017

Great. Prompt, good communications especially since I had a MassSave Heat Loan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new boiler, hookup solar hot water tank.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/27/2017

Very easy to work with and quick to respond to texts. No long wait to complete job. Am planning on hiring him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shawn replaced a bathroom shower head and outdoor spigot. The spigot was a last minute job that I asked him to look at while he was here. He agreed to do the job and even had a great quality replacement spigot with him.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/13/2017

Shawn is very professional, responsive, and trustworthy. I feel he takes the responsibility and pride in serving the neighborhood needs. I think our town is fortunate to have Shawn as our plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A leak in the shutoff valve under the bathroom sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

I appreciate the kind words and value your business.

All Plumbing and Heating service and repair and replacement, Water Heaters, High Efficiency Boilers and water heaters, Heat Pump water heaters, Mini Splits, AC service, New construction, remodel, well pump repair and replacement, water filters and water softeners, small repairs, toilet repair, etc... Serving North Andover and Surrounding

MasterCard, Visa, Check