We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

ANYTHING GOES REMOVAL SERVICES

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2006

93 JEWETT ST

Newton, MA 02458

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CLEAN-OUTS. SPECIAL SERVICES INCLUDE REMOVAL OF: HOT TUBS, DECKS, PIANOS, TRAMPOLINES, POOLS, SHEDS, SWING SETS, CONCRETE & ASPHALT PATIOS, GARAGES....

06/23/2021

Carolyn P.

Ted was amazing! I would highly recommend this company. He was kind during a tough time while we sold our property. He never gave up and kept to his word. We were on a time crunch and he stayed in touch during the entire process! Fairly priced as well.

Description of Work
Removal of boats

Category towing,hauling services

08/04/2020

David W.

I was very satisfied with the service offered by this company. Scheduling was easy (with good communication along the way). They arrived when they said they would and they honored the original price quote. I will use them again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Removal of five heavy items from cellar

Category towing,hauling services

03/21/2018

MELODY W.

I called Ted the night before to schedule pick up for the following day. Ted was very responsive and arrived at the scheduled time. The price was very good for the services. I would definitely hire Anything Goes again for junk removal.

Description of Work
Trash removal from my attic.

03/06/2016

Gail S.

I called Ted and set up a date for an estimate which I needed very quickly. He came out gave me a price and we agreed to a date for clean up.They charge per truckload as most companies do. He and his worker were on time took everything I wanted to get rid of, and packed the truck to utilize all the space so as not to require an unnecessary truck. they were professional and very friendly and cleaned up all debris. I felt comfortable with them and confident I received the best service and price. I highly recommend Ted and his company (ANYTHING GOES REMOVAL SERVICES)

Description of Work
estate clean out

01/01/2016

Craig C.

The first job went ok for the most part. When I booked another job things went south. I communicated with the provider several times to confirm and reconfirm, because of my tight schedule, availability to do a follow up job on the weekend of December 26-27. The provider lists weekend hours and replied to me confirming availability. I then made complex, interdependent and tightly coupled long weekend plans based on the premise that this provider would show up as promised to remove my trash as discussed. On Saturday I contacted the provider again to arrange a time in order to be ready in advance. I had a rambling conversation without obtaining a yes / no answer to the question of whether the provider would be coming that weekend as discussed. He stopped responding after a few messages and I assumed that meant he was not coming so I gave up. This blew my entire weekend plan as the trash removal was a dependency for several other taksks. Many hours later that Saturday night he abruptly messaged me to ask "what time I would be ready tomorrow because his guy only had one hour." I'll admit I was angry at the poor communication, combined with the no-show, and I cursed. I had not prepared my trash, and had changed plans to other tasks, after he had stopped responding, so I was completely unprepared for the no-show to become a show. I desperately tried to communicate with the provider to determine if he actually was coming Sunday and if so, when, as I would have to rush home and work into the night to get ready. I sent several messages and left a voicemail asking if there was any chance we could discuss what would or would not be happening. There was no reply at all. This was one of the most intensely frustrating experiences I've had trying to work with someone. The next morning around 11 AM he sent me a message stating he did not receive my messages Saturday night because he "turned off his phone when I became upset." I'll freely admit I cursed twice during the Saturday conversation but I quickly recovered my composure and was professional in my requests for communication. I was frustrated, and a little desperate to communicate, but I was not "upset." If the provider no longer wished to work with me, for whatever reason, he could have said so and I could have moved on; I found another provider the following week. Switching off the phone seems like a somewhat bizarre thing for a business person to do. We had a bit more conversation Sunday and I tried to elicit some empathy for the plight of the weekend warrior homeowner trying to get things done with very limited amounts of time. I've no idea if I was successful. I tried to point out the fact that if he had simply communicated he was not interested in my job, or wanted the weekend after Christmas off, I could have made other plans. The combination of a no-show, combined with incredibly poor communication, is not fair to the working homeowner. It is horribly inconsiderate and unprofessional for a provider or business to operate like this. I feel like it is important to call out providers who display this kind of unprofessional conduct as there needs to be some sort of consequence. He remarked that he "owed me one" and asked me to call him another time. I told him I will not hire him again because I am unwilling to risk blowing another weekend schedule due to a no-show. I'm also unwilling to work with any business who shuts off their phone when there are problems to discuss.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Dear Contractors, Please be aware of [Member Information Removed] Waltham !!! Boy, where do I start. "He mentioned the first job went OK...?" Well I got there on time and he was totally unprepared. The job took over 3 hours that should have been a half an hour. The only thing he did was seal off his entire house from the staircase. Everything he had was in the second floor or attic which I could not go up to retrieve it. I could only go up to the top of the stairs. I had to work at his pace as he brought everything down from the attic and the second floor. Very nice, however nothing was bagged up and he demanded to double bag the junk. He was concerned about germs, lead, dust, dirt and other particles in an average attic. Again this job took forever !!! I was patience, courteous and respectful of his sensitivities. So I have to ask, if things went just OK, Why did he call me back ??? Anyway the second time he called for very specific timeframe on the weekend and I reminded him that he needs to be prepared and ready for the pickup because at that timeframe of the day (Sunday) we will only have about an hour. So he agreed..!!! However he "NEVER CONFIRMED THE PICKUP" !!!! On the weekend of the alleged pickup this guy calls Saturday afternoon to confirm the Sunday pick. At that point I wanted to jump out the window. I told him I would try to see if one of my guys "could" work Sunday. Later that night 7:30pm my guy says he can work for an hour or two Sunday and I text this guy back. Then he calls and tells me that nothing is packed up or ready to go and flips out on the phone and goes into" Beast Mode". I shut my phone off and didn't turn it back on till after church on Sunday. Lucky for me, it had some nasty texts on it. And he says he was not "Upset"..!!!! And yes most people will not communicate with someone with that kind of behavior or language like that. So this "working homeowner" needs to understand about confirming work with a contractor just like he wants to confirm his "complex, interdependent and tightly coupled long weekend plans". P.S. I did not offer any future services.... !!!

09/02/2014

Cindy S.

Ted was punctual and professional in taking care of the shed disassembly and removal and A/C removal.

Description of Work
Removal of old metal shed, A/C unit, misc items from shed.

06/17/2014

Andrea P.

Ted and Nicky arrived on time as scheduled. The job was way more difficult and dirty than either of us anticipated. This old massive AC was very heavy, was very tightly affixed to the house and had 20-30 years of accumulated grime. Ted and Nicky went above and beyond to get the unit out of there and haul away. They cleaned up afterwards. For what they had to do to get it out of there, the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I had an ancient massive thru-the-wall air conditioner that I needed removing and hauling.

06/04/2014

DEBORAH C.

Excellent, prompt service. Called and scheduled pickup, which was done within two days, and they arrived exactly on time. The original quote was for $150; however item was smaller than they anticipated and they only charged me $100. I would absolutely use this company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Hauled away a dresser

05/17/2014

JOHN B.

Every room was 4-5 feet high with stuff from a hoarder. Ted and crew cleaned out the whole house and were very helpful in advising me and going the extra mile on things other than removal. I would highly recommend Anything Goes.

Description of Work
Clean out the whole house

04/05/2014

Elizabeth M.

Ted came out to give an estimate and offered a good price. In doing the work, he went the extra mile to clean up the area. He had to do extra jobs in order to get several pieces out. Even so, he kept his charges the same as he originally stated. He and his helper were pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Remove old junk from several areas throughout the house including furniture and air conditioners

SGH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

SGH Property Management - Your Complete Source for Professional Management Services. Please visit our website - SGHmanagement.com to learn more. Condominium Associations: SGH specializes in personalized property management for Homeowners Associations, customizing services to meet the specific needs of our clients. Thorough project management, skilled mediation and conflict resolution, as well as transparent and comprehensive accounting, we ensure the most effective operation of all our associations. Investment Properties: Whether a single unit, a portfolio of properties, or an apartment building, SGH provides non-resident owners peace of mind. Treating all properties like our own, SGH handles tenant requests swiftly and efficiently, from crisis management to monthly rental income reporting, and everything in between. Maintenance: SGH offers trustworthy, experienced, and dependable service providers who are committed to a superior level of workmanship, who take enormous pride in their work, and who treat all properties with the utmost respect. SGH promises to get the job done right, see it through to the end, making certain our clients are completely satisfied. Cleaning: SGH offers reliable, qualified, and responsible providers who are dedicated to top-level service, take pride in their work, and who treat all properties with the highest regard. SGH is committed to ensuring complete satisfaction of our clients, assuring an optimal job. We look forward to working with you!

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

Coleman Spray Foam Inc

Closed and Open cell spray foam for new construction and retrofit homes. Now offering SHEEPS WOOL Insulation both Blown in and Batts. Injection Foam, Fiberglass batts, Blown in Cellulose/Fiberglass, Mineral wool, Sound Attenuation, Fire caulking. Coleman Spray Foam Inc is an Irish owned and operated insulation company serving all of Massachusetts. A company that is passionate about their work and aim to build strong relationships with home owners and contractors alike to provide the best insulation solution for you.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Auto Towing
    Property Management
    Satisfaction

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CLEAN OUT, JUNK & TRASH REMOVAL, APPLIANCE & FURNITURE REMOVAL, ESTATES, ATTICS,BASEMENTS, GARAGE CLEAN-OUTS