Sheehan's Appliance Services

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2005

Sheehan's Repairs and Installs all major brand appliances from dryer vents, kitchen appliances, laundry installs and repairs, air conditioner removal and installation, flat screen install, and more! Located in Chelmsford MA. Please call my office at 978-256-2248 or my cell at 978-877-2181 to schedule. Pay by Check or cash...

appliance repair (154)large appliances (7)dryer vent cleaning (5)small appliance repair (5)HVAC Companies (3)

01/12/2021

Bob W.

Excellent. Broken on his arrival, working when he left; what more do you want? Oh, reasonable charge also.

Description of Work
Repair clothes dryer

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

10/19/2020

Nathaniel J.

Great. Brian was a very capable technician and very polite. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

07/18/2020

Andy B.

I can't recommend Brian and his company highly enough. He called me the same day I contacted him, came out as quickly as his schedule would allow, and the service was done in a very safe, professional, and efficient manner by him at a very reasonable cost. He has a truly pleasant demeanor, was courteous and kind during the whole process no matter the circumstances, and went out of his way to return to the house and help me with a stuck garage door. He even maintained his courteousness after I mistakenly locked him out of the basement. I would definitely hire him again for any of my appliance repairs or new appliance installations.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair.

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

06/13/2020

Rochelle T.

Brian has installed my window air conditioners for many years. He always does thorough and neat work. He is personable and easy to work with, flexible on scheduling and easy to contact.

Description of Work
Window AC install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

03/22/2020

Lane A.

Brian arrived within the two-hour window as promised. It was a quick diagnosis. He was friendly and professional from start to finish. We would definitely call him again!!!

Description of Work
Fix a refrigerator

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

03/21/2020

Bill P.

Good Due to total cost, not sure if I would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace fan so cool air enters frug

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/25/2020

Elaine T.

Things went very well! Came when promised. No complaints. Price reasonable.

Description of Work
freezer repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

01/21/2020

Ken M.

Great. Brian a great job and took away my old dishwasher.

Description of Work
Appliance installation

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

11/24/2019

Dulce F.

Brian was excellent, fast and easy to deal with. Brian was also able to haul away all the old appliances. Fees and service were all meet

Description of Work
Dishwasher, Gas Stove & Range Hood

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

10/11/2019

Mike M.

He lost my scheduled time but rescheduled and was a professional and did a great job I will always call him back when I have a problem with appliance problems

Description of Work
Fix my clothes dryer

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/10/2019

Jolie J.

Brian cleaned the 2 vents and was on time and cleaned up after .

Description of Work
We needed 2 dryer vents cleaned .

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2019

10/04/2019

Ron F.

Brian Sheehan is fantastic. Called him on Tuesday afternoon, he arrived next morning to diagnose problems. Had to order part for refrigerator, called me back on Thursday and performed repairs on Friday morning. This guy is friendly, honest, efficient and very knowledgeable. His pricing is fair and reasonable. Brian Sheehan is now my "go to" local appliance repair specialist. Will definitely hire again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Replace leaking refrigerator water filter housing; Install new belt tension roller on gas drayer

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

09/06/2019

Donna B.

Excellent. Arrived right on time, introduced himself, had a new igniter in truck, very professional

Description of Work
New igniter on stove

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

08/09/2019

Lisa P.

Brian was very professional in every way knew exactly what was wrong and promptly repaired appliances

Description of Work
fixed problem on washer and replaced ignitor on stove

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

03/20/2019

Janet M.

Brian is awesome! Our dryer was not getting hot, so I knew we had to have it checked out. Brian was available to come the same day, which was VERY helpful! (We're in Arlington, and he was at a job nearby in Lexington.) Brian not only cleared out our dryer vent, but also replaced some vent sections, put in a new outside vent fixture for us, AND replaced a heating element, which he had in stock in his truck. He was very prompt, very courteous, very focused and competent, and did a terrific job! We recommend him 100%! Yay Brian! Thank you!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and repair, dryer repair

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

02/22/2019

Tao T.

I called Brian to help install the new gas cooktop. He was responsive and professional. I had a narrow time window the next morning but he's flexible to fit my schedule. He called 30 minutes before arrival and showed up on time. The installation went well and was done neatly and nicely. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Hook up new gas cooktop

Category appliance sales

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

11/12/2018

John F.

They responded quickly and professionally - beyond their scope. Please ignore Would you hire again - never hired, hence could not say anything about again.

Description of Work
Complex range installation

10/01/2018

Mark S.

Brian arrived shortly after 9AM. His window was between 9 and 11. He broke the dryer down and disassembled the dryer vent. He broke the dryer down completely and found no evidence of a dead animal--fortunately. He thoroughly cleaned and reassembled the dryer. He cleaned the full dryer vent line and climbed to the second floor external vent louver to clean it thoroughly, too. He completed the work for a very fair price. He is very pleasant and friendly yet professional.

Description of Work
Rancid smell coming from inside our electric clothes dryer. Suspected dead animal. Dryer needed to be broken down and examined for cause of the odor.

Category appliance repair, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/17/2018

Maryann G.

Great job, very responsive! Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fix GE convection oven

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

07/13/2018

William Z.

Repairs were done quickly and carefully despite technical difficulty (the dishwasher door gasket replacement required taking the door apart). The power wasn’t working after the repair, but Brian carefully tested everything until he found the cause (a switch on the back of the dishwasher was accidentally tripped during the repair). He was proffessional throughout.

Description of Work
Dryer timer repair and dishwasher gasket replacement

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

06/29/2018

Luis G S.

He responded in a short time and in his busy work schedule he made room to help us in our emergency, when he finished his work, he took his time to explain us and gave us some advice to prevent major accidents. Very thankful, I would recommend his services and definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
GAS DRYER REPAIR

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

06/18/2018

Edward M.

He was in the area and stopped by the house within one hour of my first call. He quickly discovered the problem and got us up and running with another relay. He said he would need to order the exact part for our unit and it would be a few days but the relay installed would work until then. He came back a few days later, finished the job and I could not be happier.

Description of Work
Relay on refrigerator was broken.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

05/13/2018

Karen L.

Perfectly! :) I will recommend Sheehan's Appliance services to others.

Description of Work
Repair to my 27 year old gas dryer