J.Brian Day Emergency Services

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional websites: www.jbriandaycarpet.com, www.jbriandayfloors.com. Additional email - claims@jbrianday.com. Additional phone number- 1-888-435-7968....

Coats of Quality

As a premier painting contractor, we are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. We offer a wide range of services to meet your residential and commercial painting needs. Big job or small, we have you covered. Please call, text or email us with any questions.

Offers by Coats of Quality  on Angi
New View Home Improvement

Over 30 years experience! We are here to address all you painting needs and dreams. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about our Senior and Military discounts. http://www.yourpaintingprofessionals.com

Handy House Cleaning

06/05/2021

henry H.

I paid them $10,000. It was a traumatic experience and the worst experience I ever had.

Description of Work
They put in a new bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

06/05/2021

henry H.

Description of Work
They put in a new bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

03/21/2016

Andrius M.

We had an independent insurance adjuster and our insurance company meet to go over necessary work for our water damage due to ice dams from the prior year. So we already knew what work had to be completed and what the insurance company was going to pay for. Well the contact from Jay Brian Day came out and looked at the insurance report and then took a whole bunch of pictures. The work was supposed to be remediation work, for example...tearing out damaged sheet rock, inspecting the insulation and then repairing it all. When we got the quote back from them, it only had the initial tear down work, and no mention of the rebuilding piece. The quote was significantly higher than what the insurance agency was willing to pay for. In my opinion, they were totally trying to scam and scare us into thinking we had a huge mold problem due to the moisture. He even said we were going to have to leave our house for a period of at least a week for the demo work. Then it was explained that they would find us a contractor that could do all of the build out work. I am actually laughing as I write this, as it was a scam all along. I would never, ever call them again.

Description of Work
They came out to do some ice damage work.

Category carpet cleaners,drywall,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/21/2015

DANIEL S.

They were extremely reactive to the water damage and mold mitigation. The mitigation consultation and work to perform such was very prompt and delivered as promised. Thorough communication and reasonably priced. However, the reconstruction phase was much more frustrating and time consuming. The communication was not as good as separate managers were utilized for the different phases of mitigation versus reconstruction. I had to constantly remind the vendor of promised dates for work crews as sometimes they would be a no show as a result of being overbooked.

Description of Work
Water damage, mold mitigation and reconstruction.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/03/2015

Kathleen C.

Everything looks wonderful. For 10 year old rugs, with 5 boys, they really look great. At this point, we know we can't get rid of every stain, but this is such an improvement and we know the rugs are clean for the boys to play on.

Description of Work
We had the carpet cleaned in 3 rooms, the living room, the dining room and the kids' playroom

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,oriental rug cleaning

11/23/2015

donna Z.

They came to my home when I had water damage and ice dams on the roof. They made me sign a contract to do the work. They did not show up to do the work, and when called, they said they were too busy, maybe tomorrow or the next day. They never came and never called to cancel. When I got them on the phone, they told me they had bigger jobs to do. I posted this review last winter and it is not on the site so I am re-posting it, as people should know they are unscrupulous.

Description of Work

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

09/29/2015

Stephen K.

J. Brian Day came out as promised and did the work promptly

Description of Work
I had damage caused by an Ice dam. Unfortunately mold was found. I called J. Brian Day on the recommendation of my contractor and J. Brian Day came out the same day to look at the problem. They had a crew out the next day and took out effected area.

Category carpet cleaners,mold removal

09/12/2015

Simeon P.

They were very professional and gave the cost up front. They cleaning was done as expected.

Description of Work
Clean carpets and rugs.

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor,oriental rug cleaning

07/13/2015

MARGARET W. E.

I don't remember what I paid due to the length of time that has past. I do know that I will use them in the future for carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
J.Brian Day cleaned the carpets in my home a few; however, this was a while back. I would still recommend this company based on the excellent job it did in removing dirt and stains.

Category carpet cleaners

06/16/2015

Normand L.

Owner B.D. would not perform/offer professional mold remediation unless his company do actual interior walls & ceiling teardown. I cannot use my own contractors.:-(

Description of Work
Service Provider would not perform servjce.

Category carpet cleaners

J.Brian Day Emergency Services

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 2010

240 Maple St

Bellingham, MA 02019

Water & fire damage cleanup, mold remediation, puff back, contents storage, carpet solutions, hardwood, floor, tile, laminate, carpet & upholstery cleaning.

NA