Angel Homecare LLC

Home Healthcare - In-home Services
Home Healthcare - Hospice
Home Healthcare - Medical Equipment & Services
Errands

Established in 1996 Registered Nurse owed. Employs over 100 certified nurses aides, home health aides and nursing personnel. Free in home assessment by a Registered Nurse. Long term care insurances accepted. Proudly serving our Veterans....

Handy House Cleaning

New England Cleaning, LLC

New England Cleaning is a fully registered and insured company. We value our clients and always give our best. As the site supervisor, I personally manage the jobs to make sure we are achieving the highest possible standards. Most of our work is done with in-house crews, who I trust. We specialise in attention to details, we are meticulous, our go i'ts to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you, and please remember; New England Cleaning offers quality work done in a timely manner. That is the platform we built our business on and why you will become our next best review! Thank you!

Offers by New England Cleaning, LLC on Angi
Four Point Cleaning Services

Specializing in HOUSECLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/25/2016

We have been using this company for home care services for our mom for 1 year. They cannot retain their hired help. Workers fail to show up and the company fails to alert you ahead of time. They have no backup help to step in when assigned care providers do not show up. We have been extremely patient in working with their help to teach the expected care services the help we expect them to provide our mom. Because they have so much turnover, we are always training new workers. We have to constantly teach their workers the job to be done and force them to make calls to us to confirm they arrive at the designated time and work the full expected time. It is one excuse after another with this company and never do we hear from management to resolve these issues. All the accolades and stories on their web site are completely false. This firm has no system in place to provide back up and no system to control their workers. We cannot go away or make any long term plans because they have been so unreliable. Invoicing and billing is constantly incorrect, billing for people who never show up. I would never recommend this company.

02/17/2012

Generally, we have been happy with them. They are taking good care of her. There were one or two people who had a little trouble showing up on time, it's only been a couple of times, and we call them up and straighten things out. We never go to their office, so I cannot grade their office environment. They try to send the same person as much as possible, but it's not always possible. They do send a person from within a small group of people, and my wife appreciates that. I would refer them to someone else.

Description of Work
My wife has been getting home healthcare from Angel Homecare LLC for over five years. They come in as and when needed, and they were last here about a week ago.

02/06/2012

I had arranged to have a home health aid come to my home to take care of my terminally ill wife. They were suppose to send someone on a Saturday night and Saturday afternoon they told me they couldn't send anyone. Then they charged me for it. After fighting the charge they did end up dropping the charges. They left me high and dry and I was desperate for help. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
I had arranged to have a home health aid come to my home to take care of my terminally ill wife. They were suppose to send someone on a Saturday night and Saturday afternoon they told me they couldn't send anyone. Then they charged me for it. They left me high and dry and I was desperate for help.

Category home elder care

All temporary (last minute) cases are charged prior to the care. They were never guaranteed someone since his notice was so short. Of course their money was refunded since we never provided the service. There was never an argument that he would be refunded his money, it just took a few days for it to appear on his card.

Home Heath Care including temporary, immediate assistance, on going care, personal care, companion care, medication reminder, caregiver relief, meal preparation, errands, transportation, nursing, medication management, insulin administration, respite & hospice care. We pride ourselves on getting you the assistance you need when you need it.We are on call nights and weekends to respond. Get a free quote today by visiting our website.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check