American Heritage Renovation LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2017

American Heritage Renovations LLC. has been in the business for a number of years, it was first created in 1990 and remodeled the business plan in 2017. We specialize in Plumbing and Plumbing service calls,remodeling kitchen and bathrooms or total house remodeling.Give us a call!!

plumbers (32)water heaters (4)decks & porches (1)home remodeling (18)drywall (15)woodworking (13)interior painting (11)tile installation (11)general contractors (11)door installation (8)countertop installation (8)cabinet refacing (6)

06/01/2022

Adam G.

Since purchasing our home, a goal of ours was to remove a bulky tub and replace it with an updated walk-in shower, and Anthony and Zach made that goal a reality! They were always communicative, punctual, and went the extra mile to take care of our home and project. Literally there was not an ounce of dust in our room or bathroom! Any issues typically stemmed from miscommunications on my end from the bid phase. Having a clearer understanding of what you want prior to the job getting started will go a long way. At the end of the day, the shower is beautiful, and we appreciate all of the hard work that Anthony and Zach put into giving us this incredible bathroom!

Description of Work
Tub Removal and Walk-In Shower Installation

Category ceramic tile, drywall, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/31/2022

Review for American Heritage Renovation LLC - 120 Pine Dr, Westwego, LA - 39751294

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

05/12/2022

Bryan P.

So the project I am about to describe is definitely something a lot of contractors would've given up on. I had a completely sealed off half floor in my home (i.e. zero access besides a small 4ft x 3ft hole in the attic. Zack and Anthony agreed to help with this project and understood my financial constraints. Thus we split the whole project into two projects over two years. I cannot stress enough how complex and difficult this job was. We basically started at square one and had to rebuild everything in that space (joists, insulation, windows, subflooring, sheetrock, electrical, plumbing, etc). Zach and Anthony finished the job from beginning to end and even helped identify ways for me to pitch in to save on the cost of the renovation. The space was turned into an amazing additional bed and bath. The space is incredibly beautiful and well built. They also helped me out by installing the spiral staircase so that I could access the half floor. I've spent so much time with Zack and Anthony they practically feel like family. In sum, these are the guys you want to do your renovations. They think through the minute details of the project and do their work with a tremendous amount of effort and pride. They communicate really well and definitely don't mess around - they'll tell you the best way to do something and if the structure is safe.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of sealed attic/half floor

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

Review for American Heritage Renovation LLC - 120 Pine Dr, Westwego, LA - 39730766

09/20/2021

Claire N.

American Heritage brought my 1960’s bathroom into the 2020’s. The project was prolonged because of difficulty getting materials, COVID, and Ida but Zac and Anthony stuck with me when many other contractors would have walked away. Zac’s attention to detail and ‘I want to do this right’ attitude is appreciated. I am thrilled with my new bathroom and I highly recommend American Heritage for anyone needing renovations.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

04/28/2021

Dorothy B.

It went great! American Heritage did my hall bath renovation, and I put in a call to have my master bath remodeled next. Zack and Anthony are experts who know their trades. Combined, they possess over 50 years of practical remodeling experience in practically every trade needed to gut and put a high quality Kitchen and Baths together. I have known Zack for over 20 years. He was born in Europe, and he has always been a man with that "old world" integrity. He would often say: "If you're not satisfied with my work, you don't have to pay me until it is right." Of course, he never finishes a project unless it is done correctly. I highly recommend his work to anyone. You will not find anyone better! KJB

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

09/28/2020

James M.

Everyone was incredibly professional and nice. They did everything quickly, and even came back and did a small installation without payment--despite my attempts to pay them for it. They were also very communicative and helpful in future projects as well. I will use them again in the future, for sure.

Description of Work
Replacing Sinks/Fixtures

Category plumbing, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

thank you for the nice of you I'm glad we can help

09/02/2020

JUAN J.

IT WENT VERY VERY WELL THEY DID A GREAT JOB CLEANED UP AFTER THERE WORK PLACE OLD WATER HEATER BY ROAD SIDE FOR TRASH TRUCK TO PICK UP.

Description of Work
REPLACE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER

Category water heater repair, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

thank you very much for your review I'm glad we can help

07/22/2020

Sam M.

How did it go? Well, let's just start by saying the GC Zach is THE contractor from heaven! We had an under slab water leak in our group home which resulted in flooding damage behind our kitchen cabinets to our office and bathroom floors. From he 1st day, Zack (and his helper Anthony) was super reasonable, very meticulous, super easy to work with, very clean, very personable, very communicative ahead of time, and the list goes on and on! I have never worked with a contractor who was more professional than Zack - period. He handled the kitchen cabinet remodel with such surgical precision that he was able to save the expensive granite countertop which was not only VERY difficult to complete, but saved us a tremendous amount of money by not having to replace! It was simply an honor and huge blessing to not only have Zack work on our project, but just to know him as a person. For him it's not about the money, it's about his pride in his work, We thank God that we found Zack and we look forward to having him work on many projects for us in the future. If you want a GREAT renovation contractor who is going to back his word, complete your project successfully and timely at a reasonable price with attention to detail and excellence - call Zack! Guaranteed - you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Refinished kitchen cabinets, replaced flooring in office/bathroom

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

thanks [Member Name Removed]

06/19/2020

Bryan P.

Zack and Anthony were really fantastic. I cannot recommend them enough. We had a small deck that was sitting on top of our oak tree and we let Zack know that we wanted to save the tree and to add four feet to our deck. They gave us a very competitive quote and helped us with some of the designs. Both Zack and Anthony are extremely friendly, straightforward, and honest- really everything you could ask for in contractors. They cared a lot about the design, materials, and vision. They treated the project as if they were working on their own home and you can really tell. We are so happy with our cedar deck. Please take a look at the pictures and also note that 60% of the cost was materials (cedar is more expensive than pressure-treated pine).

Description of Work
Rebuilt deck

Category decks, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

04/08/2020

Alice S.

Zack and Anthony went above and beyond my expectations! They converted my outdoor kitchen into a wonderful studio Apartment. They put in a bathroom complete with a walk in shower, toilet and vanity. They added a wall to separate bathroom from laundry room/walk in closet. They finished sheetrock and painted the whole interior. I am so impressed with not only their professional work but the thoroughness of the job as a whole, including cleanup. I will not use anyone else but them for any future renovations that may come up on my home. I would also thank Zack for going above and beyond doing extra work for me (dishwasher) that he did not have to do, but did anyway because he is not only a great contractor but also a great person! I would give American Heritage 5 stars for a job well done and would recommend them to anyone looking to do any type of remodeling.

Description of Work
Garage converted into apartment with new bathroom installed and kitchen.

Category countertops, drywall, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Review for American Heritage Renovation LLC - 120 Pine Dr, Westwego, LA - 38489084

01/01/2020

Diana J.

Was highly recommended by a person who had previous work done. Zack and Anthony did an excellent job. Had an old jacuzzi tub removed from a very small bathroom. They replaced tub, tiled the walls and installed new fixtures. Turned out exactly as I had imagined. Also replaced two toilets as well as old water heater. Had two kitchen lights replaced and cabinet refacing and molding in kitchen area as well as a new closet door and drywalled a hole. All work was done expertly and professionally. They were very neat and there was no mess. Zack kept me informed daily as to their progress. I plan on contacting them this year to do further renovations.

Description of Work
Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, tiling, drywall

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, pavers, gravel, water heater repair, woodworking, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 12/27/2019

11/07/2019

Dianne G.

Zack fixed my leaking pipe problem efficiently. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and quick, I had a previous bad experience with someone else, and my problem had not been resolved. I highly recommend Zach Jukic for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
I had a second floor bath pipe leak that dripped to the first floor.

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you!

08/22/2019

Erich H.

It went very well. They replaced all the plumbing in (1) day and cleaned up afterwards. All the plumbing worked. The price, for this job, was reasonable. I have hired these guys several times since this work was performed to help me on other properties. They do good work and I like them.

Description of Work
Replace plumbing on entire 1st floor apartment.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

08/15/2019

Lucinda W.

Zack is highly skilled and a pleasure to work with. His attention to detail is immaculate, and he works efficiently. He built a beautiful new bathroom from scratch, and it is easily the nicest room in the house. I've called him a number of times since this big project for a variety of other repairs around the house, and his work is always trusted. Anthony is also a joy to work with. In a city that is filled with unreliable people, American Heritage has been an absolute god send. Zack is easily the most professional contractor I've encountered since purchasing my home in 2015. He's got my loyalty for life!!

Description of Work
Bathroom build out

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 08/08/2019

05/04/2019

Harold S.

Zack was very professional, honest, and detailed. He and his assistant were very careful about dust, and absolutely ensured that the work area was completely cleaned before leaving. I had another plumber a year ago looking at the problem, who misdiagnosed the issue. Zack was very trustworthy, and offered to return a month later after the job was completed to make sure that there had been no problem areas before adding sand underneath the bathroom tub. A pleasure to work with, and he got the job done right! Highly recommend, and will use him again if needed.

Description of Work
diagnosed and repaired tricky plumbing problem, as well as sheetrocked and finished bathroom closet

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

04/04/2019

April W.

Zack did an amazing job! I just love my new little studio apartment now that he has worked his magic. He converted what had been two simple rooms into an efficiency apartment with kitchenette, 3/4 “wet room” bath, and a sleeping loft with neat stairs! Fabulous! It was so nice to work with someone who is not only a skilled craftsman but also an artist. His prices were also very reasonable!

Description of Work
Installation of a kitchenette and new bathroom.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

Review for American Heritage Renovation LLC - 120 Pine Dr, Westwego, LA - 37800262

11/13/2018

Ellen E.

Zach solved a problem that several previous plumbers had misdiagnosed and not fixed. He was prompt, professional, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and hire him again. His prices are very reasonable and he follows through until the job is complete. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Bath and Plumbing

Category drywall, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

11/02/2018

tricia V.

Zac the owner of American Heritage Renovation responded to my phone call enquiry immediately. He listened attentively to my problem and requested I send photos to help with the diagnosis. He fit me in his very busy schedule two days later. He was punctual, professional and fixed my clawfoot tub faucet and shower head leak in a very timely manner. He also explained that I may need to replace the entire faucet at some point to avoid the expense of constantly fixing it. I appreciated his honesty and advice. I found Zac to be very accommodating, professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I have an old house in the uptown neighborhood and have dealt with a lot of "not so honest" plumbers over the years. Zac appears to be a straight up, professional guy and I would definitely hire him again and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water line stem washer and fixed stop valve on hot water line to stop a leaking shower head and faucet.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

thank you so much!!

10/26/2018

John C.

These guys were amazing. Once they sized up the job and gave me an estimate they got right to it and did a beautiful job. They finished ahead of schedule and left the job site neat and clean. I would recommend them and will surely use their services again.

Description of Work
Bath 6tub and shower installation

Category contractors, drywall, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/15/2018

monica L.

The owner called me back right away after I noticed water damage in my bathroom. We scheduled him for a Monday and he called and confirmed that he was on his way. He completed the job in less than an hour and also pointed out some other issues we should address. He was very professional and the price was reasonable. I will definitely use him for any future projects.

Description of Work
Plumbing water leak

Category drywall, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Review for American Heritage Renovation LLC - 120 Pine Dr, Westwego, LA - 37474916

09/17/2018

Robin S.

I contacted American Heritage because my bathroom sink was clogged but little did I know what I thought was a simple clog would turn into an major blockage stemming from old pipes which had to be replaced. Not only did they replace the pipes but they made sure the water flow from other water sources (tub, another sink) linked to the same line functioned properly. They replaced the parts in my toilets so they flushed properly and changed the tub lever and stopper. I forgot to mention my drains had to be snaked several times prior to changing the pipes. The money I spent in no way compared to amount of work, attention to detail and responsiveness I received. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Bathroom sink clogged and more......

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

08/21/2018

Richard F.

They were prompt and easily fixed leak from kitchen pipes that "handymen" couldn't solve. Leak was destroying floor and saved us from future costs. Also they (Zak) gave valuable advice.

Description of Work
Pipe repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2018

08/13/2018

MARY C.

Extremely happy and beautiful. Zack did a wondful job replacing the fixtures and matching the grout to the bronze finish. He cleaned up and left everything prestine. Will rehire again!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced bathroom fixtures on double bowl vanity

Work Completed On 08/13/2018

08/10/2018

Michael M.

Perfect experience with zack he showed up on time and gave me a great price for labor only and recommended some great ideas, he is very clean and meticulous on the details like a perfectionist. I am super impressed with this guy. I know im gonna reccomend him to my friends and will only call him for anything else i could need help with from now on.

Description of Work
Total kitchen and bathroom renovation

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors