SMJ Services LLC Plumbing Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2012

PO Box 1226

Pearl River, LA 70452

SMJ Services, LLC is a small, locally owned, licensed and insured plumbing contractor with over 12 yrs experience in all phases of commercial and residential new construction, remodel and repair. Integrity and Quality work is what SMJ Services strives for. Sewer Camera Service....

Resposiveness

plumbers (65)water heaters (16)handyman (5)drain cleaning (1)

07/13/2020

Very satisfied. SMJ Plumbing completed the repair work on both of my water heaters in a timely and professional manner. Stephen's crew did very good work, kept the work area clean and kept me informed of their progress. I would recommend SMJ Plumbing for plumbing/water heater work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you for the kind review. We always strive to be the best.

02/18/2020

Prompt and efficient service. Brandon was very professional and answered my questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tankless water heater flush

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

07/10/2019

Mr. Steve showed up able to work less than a week after my initial call and finish the repairs by the end of the day. A very efficient and tactful contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started a bathroom renovation that I could not finish.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

03/20/2019

I had two 17 year old water heaters that needed to be replaced in my 2nd and 3rd floor attics. I had used SMJ plumbing for a minor issue a few months previously. Stephen did a great job, so I wanted to use his company again. I called Stephen on a Tuesday. He helped me choose the replacement water heaters over the phone. The order was then placed to the manufacturer. The following Wednesday Stephen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 water heaters replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

03/16/2019

It went great. Stephen was very responsive, He explained the pros and cons of each system, stated the unit he intended to use, detailed the efficiency and cost, and provide installation options for indoor - outdoor. After seeing the job on site, asked is he could do a few additional minor plumbing, to which he responded quickly and provided very reasonable estimates. It was a pleasure working with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing a water heater with a tankless system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

02/11/2019

Steven answered the phone immediately and provided an estimate over the phone giving me three options for water heaters based on years of warranty. He made a couple of calls and came out to replace our 16-year old electric water heater late on a Sunday afternoon. His service was exceptional and he and his partner even cleaned up after themselves. Thank you, Steven.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water heater sprung a leak and fried the heating element.

01/01/2019

After initial contact, they came out to get the scale of the jobs we wanted. They were very professional and gave us a very accurate quote on the job. It took a few weeks to complete and we are completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement, toilet replacement & attic decking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

12/08/2018

did require more than one visit as leak as intermittent - great company - honest

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen sink leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

06/25/2018

Steve was outstanding! He was conscientious, professional and considerate of our home. He even loaned us a fan to dry out our saturated carpet! Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone who needs a terrific plumber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipe in bath vanity

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Thanks for the kind words.

05/25/2018

We told the plumber there was no urgency since we had 3 bathtubs and he could come the next day. He decided to come after hours anyway and saw immediately that there was no problem with the tub: we had just forget to put down the handle which made the water drain excessively slow. the plumber charged us $155.00 for the above. He did absolutely no work: he literally put the handle down in the tub a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
draining a bathtub drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Mrs [Member Name Removed], I apologise to your husband first and foremost. When I found your error, you expressed that I could not tell your husband of 30+ years that you use Drano to try to clear the tub drain and when this didn't work you called out a plumber. At this point I was not aware of him being an invilid. And thought you guys may have a rough relationship. When the problem was resolved ...

Commercial & Residential Plumbing Repairs - Water Heater Installation & Repair, Broken Water Pipes, New Construction, Fixture Replacement, Well Pump Replacement, and Sewer Camera.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal