As we already provide all services remotely, we can complete your project without any need of in-person contact.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Modern Web Studios

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2011

1067 N Main St Suite 227

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking....

12/01/2021

Scott T.

The design and build went fine. It was exactly what I expected. It is really the service after the sale that has pushed this over the top. I call with questions and they always have the answer. I call to have a tweak made and it is completed quickly. I ask for advice about the site and not only do they offer great advice, they know the next logical step that I haven't even thought of yet. I am a loyal customer of Modern Wed Studios and Rick Brewer (Webpage Designer).

Description of Work
Modern Web Studios built and host our website. They continue to update it as needed.

Category web designers

We love the opportunity to share in the customer's vision. We look forward to a long relationship.

11/12/2021

Rick L.

I had this company create a website for me back in 2016, since then the support has convinced me to do another one. They provide lots of support and advice for their website including marketing. I have and will continue to recommend this company.

Description of Work
Custom Website

10/28/2021

Robert P.

Modern Web Studios has got to be one of the most amazing companies I've ever dealt with. I had a poorly made website from another web site designer and Modern Web did a complete rebuild from the ground up! I was and still am in awe of there expertise and professionalism. Any time I had or have a question, they are prompt to get right to me and get it taken care of right on the spot. I have had my website up for well over a year and I'm still impressed with how it continues to grow. They even incorporated an amazing scheduling system for my clients which they and myself love. I give this team of professionals 6 out of 5 stars! (yes I said 6). I am an extremely happy client and look forward to working with Modern Web Studios for many years to come.

Description of Work
A Complete website and social media presence.

10/27/2021

Ray T.

Couldn't have been better! I asked for a revamp of my previous web page and it was transformed to a new look and feel, and modernized. Rick and Modern Web Studios have been a breath of fresh air!

Description of Work
Create and maintain my current web page ([*** Link removed ***]

Category internet service,web designers

08/14/2021

Paul S.

Great! Very professional, great job, and great price.

Description of Work
Website design & hosting

04/14/2021

Linda C.

Rick Brewer has made our website a positive experience for me as a person with little to no experience in website design. Each time I need to make changes to our website or have a question, I know I can set up a virtual appointment with Rick or send an email with a quick question. Response time and service has been amazing, and the training provided for me has been far better than I ever hoped. Rick is patient, explains in user-friendly terminology, answers all my questions, and even creates videos to show me how to make the changes directly within my own website. Knowing I want to learn how to work in my own website, he has fully supported that effort and yet remained ready to service our website when we need extra expertise. When planning our first virtual fundraiser, I contacted Rick to explain our vision and he assured me it could be done. He guided me in setting up what I could, and when I reached my skill limit, he picked up and crossed the finish line by creating a beautiful final product for us. Modern Web Studios has far exceeded our expectations and been a true blessing to our organization! I highly recommend them to anyone in need of good people....

Description of Work
Help designing a virtual fundraiser on webpage

03/03/2021

Frances B.

Modern Web Studios is a company that I would recommend to any company or individual who is looking for the latest and greatest in web designing. The staff are very professional and with a sense of humor. They offer a great product and I have been a client for several years now and am very pleased with the level of service and product that I have received.

Description of Work
Recreating my company website

03/02/2021

Robin R.

For a very reasonable price, we converted our old site to Modern Web about 3 years ago. The user interface to make tweaks/additions/changes is pretty decent. But what's AMAZING is the support. I have NEVER had to wait more than an hour after an email, and usually, Rick picks up the phone IMMEDIATELY when I call. Just happened again yesterday. I was having some annoyance positioning a photo on a page update, and decided I didn't want to deal with it. It was a little after 5:00 pm central time, and I wanted to be done with the work day. I called Rick's direct contact phone, and he picked up. He instantly understood what I wanted, made the changes, and went on to ADD additional advice to make it look even better than my original idea. The whole "ordeal" took about 10 minutes. I have never had this personalized service. Will never switch, based on customer service alone.

Description of Work
Website building and hosting

Category internet service,web designers

Thank you very much for [Member Information Removed] review.

12/13/2020

Eric F.

Eric from MedusaHeli - I started my e-commerce business in 2013, the first web developer I used designed a website that never actually worked. I turned to Angie's list and to be honest with you the first two web developers from Angie's list I used had no idea as to what they where doing , I almost gave up but In 2014 I found John from Modern Web Studios. This is not something I take lightly and I don't want people to go through what I went through as it relates to finding a website developer. John possesses the patients and advanced knowledge to get the job done, a turn professional !! The product is outstanding an there's nobody better at doing this, If you need a new website or anything related to internet website related business then I'm here to tell you that Modern Web Studios is the company that will get you where you need to be for sure .

Description of Work
Migration of website from PrestaShop to WordPress

Category web designers

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it's been an honor to work with you the last seven years and we look forward to at least seven more!

12/10/2020

John A.

I worked with "Rick" at (Modern) and he was fantastic! For MONTHS, every several weeks, I would spend several hours attempting to update the logo on my DIY website builder. Several "techies" tried to help me, with ZERO success. I contacted "Modern." Rick returned call within 15 minutes and solved the problem within the hour. I will DEFINITELY use Modern Web Studios for ALL of my future website building jobs.

Description of Work
Corrected glitches on my webpage.

Category internet service

It was my pleasure. I look forward to enterprising collaboration in the future.