Cincy Gutter Boys LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2006

Awards & Badges

521 Oliver St

Covington, KY 41014

In business since 2006, we offer gutter cleaning, gutter repair & installation, roofing, gutter guards, gutter washing & pressure washing. 13 years later, we have over 10,000 regular customers and continue to develop services with our partners to provide comprehensive service for your home. We are fully insured with general liability and workman's comp. We run from 8-18 employees depending on the season....

gutter cleaning (707)pressure washing (60)gutter repair (55)roof cleaning (15)handyman (7)deck cleaning (5)concrete driveways (4)drain pipe installation (1)siding companies (1)

03/04/2021

Text messages from them show they were at my house for no more than 12 minutes. We have 4000 sft. 2 story home with 3 car garage, all side with gutters. Seems unlikely they completed the job in such a short time, so I called right away and asked are they sure they cleaned all the gutters. Yep, they replied. Within a short time the gutters full gunk again with water overflowing the sides. The job w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY concrete driveways,gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for reaching out to us. We do guarantee our work and all gutter cleanings do have a 30 day warranty. It does not look like you reached out to us until a few months after the cleaning was complete. Had you reached out to us within the warranty period, we would have been happy to send out another crew to double check that all the gutters were properly cleaned. ...

12/19/2020

They came annually to clean my gutter system. They were nice and cleaned up before they left. They told me that the downspouts were flushed. I had another company come two weeks later to exam the gutter leaking problem and they told me that the downspouts don't seem to be cleaned recently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY concrete driveways,gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

12/13/2020

GutterBoys were great to deal with. I had a gutter leak. Scheduling was easy. The technician was on time. He did a survey of the gutters and noticed another leak (some wood issues). He fixed both/ I would highly recommend them They had cleaned my gutters previously and it was the same level of quick and good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters and repair

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

08/31/2020

Cleaned gutters and flushed out clogged downspouts. I was not required to be home. They called and texted before arrival and upon completion. Invoicing and payment was completely electronic and very convenient. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and downspout cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/18/2020

I actually would give them an A-. They were pleasant and worked hard. Cleaned up before they left. I paid for the downspouts to be flushed and was told they were all fine. I didn't bother to look out the back of my house during a rainstorm until about a month later and saw that one of the downspouts was spewing water everywhere. They sent someone out within a few days and he found that the downspo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

06/27/2020

Great! I received a text plus email with an ETA a few days prior to service. They were actually 3 hours early and I received a call and email telling me they were on their way. Team came and completed the work. They called and texted when they were finished and asked if I was happy with project. They emailed me the invoice and I was able to pay online. Quick and seamless. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof sweeping, Gutters cleaned and flushed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/25/2020

the gentleman was on time, professional and completed his work and cleaned up after himself. I will use them again and will recommend them to others as well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean and flush gutters and down spouts

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

04/14/2020

A+ service. They were great. It a an s plus gerat an dodd.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

04/09/2020

The crew arrived within the established window. Worked quickly and efficiently, cleaning the gutters and flushing the downspouts. In and out in short order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring season home gutters cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

02/29/2020

very satisfied and will call again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Gutter & Downspout Cleaning, Gutter Installation & Repair, Roofing Repair & Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check