Zach's Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

11258 Garnett st

Overland Park, KS 66210

Zach’s Landscaping is a landscape design/build company out of Overland Park, KS. We specialize in the installation of outdoor spaces. Best of Houzz.com 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017. Angie’s List Super Service Award....

06/08/2020

Jason S.

Zach tore out an existing rotted out wood flower bed that covered most of the front of my home, and replaced it with a nicely done stone retaining wall style bed. The work was high quality, he cleaned up the worksite when he was done, and was very professional and great to work with. He will for sure be my first call for future landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Built a retaining wall / flower bed.

Category landscaping

09/09/2019

Bob S.

After we had our pool installed, there was about 10 tons of dirt left over from the dig. Zach helped me decide what to do, came out on 2 separate weekends and built out a nice Burm with the excess dirt. I also had him and his team put in a drain on the south side of the house. Turned out better than expected. I give me them 5 stars and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Burm build out.

Category landscaping,lawn service

11/18/2017

Beverly R.

Zach and his crew were quite accommodating as this project progressed. What started out as a fairly small job ended up being a total renovation of the front and side lawn. Zach kept me appraised of the cost as I increased the scope of the project. Thank you, Zach, for being so flexible and cooperative!

Description of Work
Build small retaining wall, mitigate drainage issues, create foundation planting area, and sod front, side and part of back yard.

Category landscaping,mulch

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure doing business with you. We were all excited to find out your home sold so quick.

09/14/2016

Keith R.

Very responsive. Brought more than enough crew to finish the job before rains came in. Attention to detail. Great to work with. Very happy.

Description of Work
Rough work to prepare large flower garden

09/20/2015

Tivonya C.

Zach did a great job responding to my Angie's list request and working with my schedule to find a good time for a quote. On Monday we confirmed an 830am Sunday appointment via text. On Friday at 550pm, I received a text that he was now booked up through October, short on manpower, and I'd be better off working with another company if I needed to have the work done soon. I responded and let Zach know that I was willing to wait. He then responded saying he couldn't do it. Basically I wasn't a big enough opportunity for clean-up, landscaping, and lawn care services. Very frustrating since I was hopeful to our meeting and he was the only quote I had scheduled.

Description of Work
Clean-up, landscaping, and lawncare services.

Category landscaping,lawn service

on Monday I scheduled an estimate with her for Saturday morning. Later in the week I booked a very large project that would take three weeks to complete, leaving me unable to to begin any additional jobs until late October. Additionally I was short on manpower. I explained this to her and and recommended she find another company for an estimate if she needed the work done soon. She responded," Let's go ahead and keep it... Maybe the job can be squeezed in. I've had a lot of issues all summer and really need at least some cleanup done. Sound good?". I already explained that I was booked through late October and short on manpower, so squeezing her job in wouldn't be an option. I never provided an estimate because she clearly expected the work to be squeezed in. I take pride in my work (See my other reviews) and don't believe squeezing a job into an overwhelming schedule would yield satisfactory results. I'm sorry I couldn't squeeze your job into my schedule.

03/18/2015

Susan B.

Very prompt, very professional and went the extra mile. Even went into our back neighbor's yard to remove leaves that had blown there with the power blowers. We would absolutely use their services again. They paid attention to detail and were very careful with the emerging tulips and daffodil bulbs. They came out to do an estimate for free and we plan to use them in the future to trim some of our boxwood bushes. The owner Zach and his two helpers were on time that morning and finished the whole job in one day.

Description of Work
Removed all of the leaves from the lawn and extensive flower beds. Picked up a pile of tree branches and even picked up the MANY acorns on the front yard.

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your feedback and business!

02/01/2015

Amanda H.

In a word, Zach was amazing! He responded promptly to my inquiry text and came out the same day to provide a quote. The quote level was right on and he was actually able to fit my service in on the same day. Not only was he responsive, he did incredible work and went above and beyond the call of duty. The leaves were wetter than he thought and he spent extra time and effort making sure the job was done completely and professionally. Can't recommend highly enough and will definitely be utilizing Zach's Lawn services in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned out leaves and lawn debris from the front and back yard.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write a review for my business. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

11/20/2014

Shirley P.

He cleaned the leaves from my yard. It was a very good job. I would hire him again for several of his services. Totally satisfied.

Description of Work
He did yard cleanup.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

09/16/2014

Forest H.

I got Zach’s name off of Angie’s List and called for an estimate on some yard work. The estimate was fair and reasonable. I hired him. He arrived on time, purchased the items from a nearby garden store, and worked until the rain sent him home. Back the next day and finished. Called him a week later for some more work. Easy to get a hold of and coordinate times and make arrangements for the work. He was prompt, reliable, fair, hard working, and a really nice guy. He left us with the best looking yard in the neighborhood. Already recommended him to some friends who reported they were very satisfied with his work

Description of Work
Cleaned yard and three gardens of debris and mulch, reshaped gardens following my design, planted bushes, and put together a rock dry creek, replaced mulch and planted grass seed where it had never grown.

Category lawn service

It has been a pleasure to work for you and your wife. I sincerely appreciate your business, taking the time to write this review, and referring me to your peers.

01/16/2014

Eleanor R.

Did good job. Kept in contact until he was able to do the work. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Did snow clearing at our home - driveway and sidewalks.

Category snow removal

L.N.L EXPRESS LLC

Call us today for all your exterior cleaning needs! We do residential/commercial properties!

JP Services

We mainly mow, weed-wack, maintain beds, rock, mulch, tree trimming, plant trees/shrubs. We are a small local business that takes pride in our work. We are not as expensive as other companies and we are very easy to work with. Our main priority is the customers priority!

Lawn & Landscape Solutions

I started Lawn & Landscape Solutions in 2001, as a kid out of high school with no formal education or resources but with years of experience at a high end nursery and working as a personal estate gardener. I had a passion for the industry: the colors, the design, the care process for the plants and the installation of a beautiful landscape. I focused on my ability to listen to others and translate their visions for outdoor spaces into reality. I dedicated myself to hard work, staying true to my word in business dealings and forming long lasting relationships with my clients. Today, 15 years later, I remember the people who encouraged me to pull myself up by my bootstraps and become the best version of myself that I could be. I feel it is my duty to give back the direction and opportunity that was given to me. Our team works hard to celebrate individual stories of success and personal growth, encourage employees who are in college to stay in school and offer training opportunities regularly. We come to work every day and consider how to enhance the lives of our employees by instilling faith in each person that someone cares enough to invest in them. At Lawn & Landscape Solutions, we are not only building landscapes, we are building people.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Landscape design/build and Hardscaping.

Snow removal, tree climbing, mowing, gutter cleaning over 1 story.