Eckel Plumbing Co

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2007

90 Harrison Brookville Rd

West Harrison, IN 47060

Since 1976, we have been a family owned dedicated team of professional plumbers and water treatment experts. We provide plumbing services in Cincinnati, Southeast Indiana, and Northern Kentucky. We are top-of-the-line plumbers, so a job done by us is a job done properly.

09/22/2022

Ron Z.

Excellent. Plumber, Aaron, wore shoe coverings, was on time, and got the job done professionally. The quote, which he gave on arrival after looking at the job, was much lower than I expected. He did some copper water line modifications, added a couple angle valves, and a feedwater tap for my new reverse osmosis water system. Will definitely use Eckel again.

Description of Work
Copper water line modifications

04/25/2018

Jennifer S.

Excellent. The service man called in advance, arrived on time, was clean and professional. He explained the problem to me, fixed the shower controls, and checked & adjusted the settings on my water heater. He explained the temp settings on the water heater and how I could do it myself in the future. He charged me the least amount he could based on the little amount of time and effort he spent.

Description of Work
Was not getting hot water in shower; faucet/controls had been installed incorrectly by contractor.

05/06/2016

Bernetta M.

Category gas leak repair

11/27/2015

Joseph S.

Description of Work
Installed a propane water heater. The technician arrived when scheduled and installed the heater in the estimated time. The work was good, however, the electric cord was just shoved between the studs instead of being fastened, and the cleanup could have been better. The person answering the phone, though helpful when asked, sounds like she just wants to get the call done with.

09/15/2014

William and Sally B.

Description of Work
Very friendly and listened to the problem. Arrived at scheduled time and did work. Cleaned work area after completing work. Certainly would call again and recommend to others.

07/18/2014

Megan G.

The plumber, Jim, showed up on time and was able to figure out the problem quickly. It required a lengthy, labor-intensive fix and he was in my home for over 5 hours. He was polite and courteous and explained everything he did. When he left, there was dust everywhere, but he explained that he wasn't going to spend a lot of time on cleaning to save me money and I agreed that I was okay with that. He replaced my tub/shower faucet and converted it from separate hot and cold taps to one handle controlling both. He said that the other kind aren't used very much anymore because of the potential scald hazard. Today I went to take a shower and could not get the water above lukewarm temperature. I called and received a call back within two hours. The lady I spoke with on the phone seemed completely unconcerned about my issue. She did not apologize and refused to find a time for someone to come to my home that would not require me to miss any more work. She stated that they do not work on the weekends, even though the profile here on Angie's List has Saturday and Sunday hours listed. The fact that they did the work wrong and now do not seem to care, at least not enough to work around my schedule, is really upsetting. I chose this company in part because of the weekend hours listed and the high reviews I found here. I don't understand why my experience has been so much worse than most others who have reviewed them here.

Description of Work
I called them because of a dripping faucet and slow-draining tub and sink.

06/27/2014

Garry W.

05/31/2014

Charles L.

Description of Work
Installed a booster water pump to increase water pressure in the home and exterior taps. The plumber reconfigured inlet water plumbing to add the boost pump with bypass and shutoff valves for easy removal for access to the sewer sump pump. He also replumbed the water heater to include an vent tank as required by code. He also reconfigured the plumbing to the water softner for easy replacement with flex lines when the time comes.

05/31/2014

Amy M.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet.

05/28/2014

PAMELA W.

Description of Work
Water pump was running excessively. They came out to look at it right away; determined I need a new pump. It was installed quickly. I continued to have some low water pressure and a service tech returned to adjust the settings. We also discussed other pump options. Very responsive, courteous, professional.

08/19/2012

Charles L.

Cllaed the day before, and sever man arrived the next morning with all components and hardware required for the pluimbing. The Water Softener and boost pump were my purchases that were ready to install upon his arrival. The job took about 6 hours, and was as very professional job. So fall all is going well.

Description of Work
Installation of Water Softener and Water Pressure Goost Pump. Installation required a redesign of the existing pluimbing configuration to install the boost pump in a confined space with an allowance to bypass the pump and remove/replace it if necessary at a future date. Flexible pluimbing components were installed per my request to allow other types of water softener installation in the future without requireing a full change in the hard plumbing. We were well satistfied with the results.

08/09/2010

STEVE & KATE W.

I spent almost $300 on that service. I used them more than once and I would recommend them. They were on time and did neat work.

Description of Work
I used Eckel Plumbing Co. a few days ago and they did some plumbing repairs.

06/11/2009

ANGELA S.

The experience with Eckel Plumbing was okay. They had trouble finding it at first, but it worked out. They were on time and professional. I thought the price was a little high.

Description of Work
I hired Eckel Plumbing to configure my control box on the septic system.

01/30/2009

STEVE & KATE W.

Eckel Plumbing is prompt. They are professional. Eckel Plumbing does good work. They let me know what they are doing, what is going to be involved in a job. They re clean. When they are finished I don t come back to a mess. The last job Eckel Plumbing did for me was not something I would usually use them for, but they have twenty-four hour response and they were who had originally installed the faucet. They are not the cheapest outfit around, but I have learned that you gat what you pay for. If you pay the cheapest price, you get the cheapest, unsatisfactory work.

Description of Work
I normal hire Eckel Plumbing for large jobs, but the last time I hired Eckel Plumbing, they fixed a faucet for me.

01/21/2008

WES B.

The line was about 600 feet. We did not have the work done for other reasons than price.

Description of Work
They gave us a price for running a water line from the road to the house.

04/16/2007

WES B.

My husband took out the old toilet and we had him install one we had purchased.

Description of Work
Installed a new toilet.

Damer Digs

Veteran owned and operated. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Excavating Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! *5% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY & SENIORS!

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers Coupon

Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup

When you need an emergency plumber near me in Cincinnati, OH or a drain cleaner, call Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. Your fast & reliable plumber can fix any plumbing problem, including sump pumps, toilet repair, faucet repair, faucet replacement, garbage disposals, water heaters, bathtubs, showers, and outside faucets. Roto-Rooter is best known for drain cleaning & sewer cleaning. We fix drain clogs, clogged toilets or sinks, blockage of main sewer lines, slow draining shower and bathtub drains, sewer lines and leaking or burst pipes. We also specialize in water damage restoration & water cleanup services. We can fix and clean up your flooded basement too. Roto-Rooter is a 24-hour plumber near you and provides emergency service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing services Water heaters Water treatments Water softeners Drain and sewer cleanings Water pumps Backflow testing Gas line installation Bathroom and kitchen remodeling Commercial and industrial repairs ...and much more