Precision Garage Door of Michiana

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2011

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

2110 N. Merrifield Ave.

Mishawaka, IN 46545

To learn about all the steps and precautions we are taking to protect our customers and our team, please visit: https://www.precisiondoormichiana.com/covid-19/"

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Michiana since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today....

4.4

3.6

garage doors (38)door installation (8)

06/14/2021

The job was done very fast and professionally.

Description of Work
Garage door maintenance

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

06/04/2021

Received very prompt & professional same-day service to replace an aging garage door opener. The technician, AJ was great - helped me pick the right opener to meet our needs and had the installation complete in about 1 hour start to finish. Excellent service! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for choosing Precision!

05/27/2021

I’m impressed! I was having problems with my garage door opening/closing. I called Precision Garage Door of Michiana. They said someone would be out between 10am-12pm that day. Technician Andrew called and said he would be there in 15-20 minutes, AND HE WAS!!! (Mask and all). What I thought was a MAJOR problem, turned out to be a MINOR problem. He fixed the problem and did maintenance on the garag...

Description of Work
Maintenance

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so proud to hear Andrew provided you with professional and quality service. We appreciate your business!

01/07/2021

The technician, Jonathan Seman, was honest and forthright with me. After he examined the door damage, he told me that the lower panel may need to be replaced but he couldn't replace it. The door was an Overhead Door Company's door and that even they may not have this panel since the door was old (it may have been replaced by a newer model door). As a temporary fix, I asked if he could replace the ...

Description of Work
Repair of our garage door that I backed into this morning. Bottom door panel is partially mangled and the door would not close.

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so proud to hear Jonathan provided you with such great service! We appreciate your business!

11/16/2020

Randy was friendly and professional...

Description of Work
Tension springs replacement

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

10/22/2020

Very well. Very professional from office personnel (Alex) to John Technician. Well done!

Description of Work
Repair garage door opener. New install

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that our team provided you with professional service from start to finish! We appreciate your business!

10/11/2020

The technician, Jonathan Seman was on time and very professional. He installed the new door opener in a timely fashion and explained the new features. I would definitely call Precision again, if needed.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replaced

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy to hear Jonathan provided you with timely and professional service! We appreciate your business!

09/18/2020

Jonathan Seman evaluated where the reinforcement needed to go, put a strut in place. He also determined that there were some hinges that needed to be replaced, so he replaced them. I was very pleased with the job he did. He was great to deal with. If I ever have anything else done on my garage door, I would want him to do it.

Description of Work
a panel on my garage door was starting to buckle and it needed to be reinforced

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

We're so happy to hear you were provided with excellent service from Jonathan. Thank you for your business!

09/09/2020

I was not here for your tech; however my wife was involved from beginning to end. From the initial call asking to come early, going over the quotes well enough for my wife to understand, the outstanding workmanship, excellent work ethics and outstanding personal appearance...I can go on and on about our experience throughout this process. I would HIGHLY recommend Precision Garage Door of Michiana ...

Description of Work
BEYOND OUTSTANDING

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

We are so proud to hear what a positive experience you had with our team! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business!

09/02/2020

They never got back with us with a quote

Description of Work
New garage door

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], our records indicate that we discussed your project with you and determined that our company would not be able to provide the services you were requesting. Please give our office a call and we would be happy to provide further clarification. 574-318-3030

Garage Customization, Garage Door and Opener Installation, Garage Door and Opener Maintenance, Garage Door and Opener Repair, Garage Door and Opener Service, Spring Repair and Installation, Remote Repair and Replacement, Safety Sensors Installation, Roller Repair and Installation, Cable Repair and Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express