Well Done Handyman & Home Renovations

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2008

1312 Marshside Ct

Indianapolis, IN 46239

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

(Owner direct number 317.724.8995) Winners of Angie's List annual Super Service Award (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015 only 5% of all companies win this award each year). We are a small company with a team of 6 people who can assist you with your remodeling, home improvement, and small handyman projects around the house. No project is too large or small. You will receive a personal touch with us. Please call or text me directly at 317.724.8995 David Price, owner ...

handyman (323)woodworking (46)drywall (42)door installation (36)electrician (29)home remodeling (24)lighting (21)general contractors (19)ceiling fan installation (18)plumbers (17)decks & porches (14)tile installation (14)

07/29/2021

I called and the owner was able to work my project in within a few days. He came promptly on the agreed day. I am having waterproofing work done in the basement and needed to have existing drywall and studs removed before that procedure could begin. He did an excellent job in less time than I imagined it would take. I will contact him again when the basement is ready for new drywall again.

Description of Work
Demo in basement

Category chimney caps,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! Very kind of you. It was our pleasure and look forward to helping complete this project when you are ready for us! David Price, owner

05/05/2021

I wanted to hire them to remodel a bathroom that was destroyed by a previous tenant in our rental. We had an appointment April 23rd at 5pm. Myself, and the other two property owners had arranged to meet him at the rental. He called at 5, to inform me he was “running behind”, and asked if we could reschedule. Absolutely unprofessional to call at the appointment time to inform me he was going to be ...

Description of Work
Flaky, with no communication

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

imagine you show up for an interview (appt) and that person goes from yelling to apologizing then yelling and cursing you and then saying how much they like you to yelling again... then they send you 45 texts (yes...FORTY FIVE TEXTS) in 2 days, and you've not even decided to take the next step, they send harassing texts despite asking them to stop... they use a veiled threat to rate you negatively...

04/06/2021

They did a fine job and I would recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put in some drywall and insulation in my garage.

Category drywall,insulation

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

11/25/2020

David was professional and on time. He was very thorough in explaining the current project as well as future projects. He removed the glass shower door and replaced the caulk between the shower pan and tile. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Shower Door Removal

Category handyman service,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

08/11/2020

It was A quality work & completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Framing work

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

06/18/2020

They did not respond to my request.

Description of Work
installation of blinds and screen repair

Category cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

We don't have any record of them contacting us.

06/09/2020

It didn't the price was insane. 1,200.00+ for small projects.... would not give me an hourly rate and told me that the replacement of a Braun bathroom fan could take all day????

Description of Work
Bathroom Fan

Category ceiling fans,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

Why does this client lie? They likely either have an agenda. Or they didnt like my answer. THE TRUTH.. I told him it could take 2 or 3 hours for the fan, sometimes 4-6 hours (look online for how many hours, i.e. homewyse and other sites for potential time investment., but in some cases it takes a day if duct work is involved, many times fans are installed without connecting to duct work, sometimes...

12/09/2019

Great! I couldn't be more pleased. They arrived on time. The owner and Charles came together because one door was large and might require 2 people. Charles thought he could handle it and fixed everything we needed. The quality was great and the amount of time it took was less than expected. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Several doors did not latch. They needed rehung.

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

10/22/2019

It went very well. He arrived in about 30mins. Applied the primer, came back the next day at the time agreed on and put on the finish coat. Looks great

Description of Work
Painting eave over garage roof

Category handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

09/07/2019

David never showed up ! He set up a text arrangement to follow up and did not follow thru and said he was Not interested in any business.! Time wasted - proceed with caution.

Description of Work
some exterior trim and tub shower conversion

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

"said he was Not interested in any business" LOL. OUTRIGHT LIE. i NEVER said that. We work often late into the evening, spend a few thousand dollars each month on our business, and have served over 3,000 clients all because we are not interested in any business? (Is this a competitor or friend of a competitor trying to hurt our rating and hope to take a % of our business?) We NEVER had an appointm...

Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Attic remodeling, Custom Ceramic backsplashes, ceramic tile flooring, New Decks, Deck repair, Wood Rot repair, Framing Walls, Installing and Finishing Drywall, Angie's List Members 10% OFF!!

See above services we do offer to assist in identifying services we do not offer. some projects we do not offer are crawl spaces, basement waterproofing, Mold remediation, Asbestos, Masonry, Appliance repair/install, power tools, lawn mowers, appliance repair, landscaping, lawn care

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check