Sunburst Shutters

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2000

Sunburst Shutters offers a beautiful collection of custom window treatments unrivaled by others. We’ll make your decorating dreams come true with spectacular window coverings from shutters to blinds and everything in between. Let our design professionals recommend treatments for the most stunning results. Whether your decorating goal is jaw-dropping beauty, improved energy efficiency, making neighbors jealous or simple functionality, you won’t find better people, service or warranties than with Sunburst Shutters & Window Fashions. We require 1/2 down and the other 1/2 after the product is installed and the customer is satisfied with the installation. Additional DBA - Empire Group Inc....

Adkins Drapery Shop

Adkins Drapery Shop

With Our Own Local Workroom & Installers Call For a Free Shop At Home Appointment Serving Central Indiana for Over 30 Years

12/03/2018

It has been great working with Sunburst Shutters. They are very knowledgeable and helped me pick out the right solutions for our home. Great communication and the installation went smoothly as well! We love our new shutters and blinds!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shutters and blinds installed

CATEGORY window treatments

[Member Name Removed] was a joy to work with! We truly appreciate the feedback. Sunburst Shutters Indy

10/17/2018

They were punctual, courteous and competent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shutters for the kitchen window

CATEGORY window treatments

[Member Name Removed] - thank you for your feedback. We enjoyed working with you, too! Sunburst Shutters Indy.

01/02/2014

Bill was awesome to work with.  He is a very honest person and treated me very fair.  Their quality and options are better then anyone else I have seen.  I highly recommend Sunburst Shutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great to work with.

11/18/2013

Love the shutters and the installer was good.  The problem we ordered shutters for another window and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery it has now been two months and just found out today that they were not even ordered.  We did make a down payment on the shutters.  Just very disappointed that it will probably be next year before the shutter will be installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed shutters in two rooms, one shutter yet to be installed.

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you for your honest review of our company. I am glad that you love your shutters. I have seen them in person and they look great. The quality, as you noted in your review, is great and our installer is awesome. I am equally upset that the one small shutter in the bonus room has not come in yet, and I apologize for the delay. In the many years that I have sold shutters I have never had a manu...

11/04/2013

Product is fine. Customer service and installation service is extremely poor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 2 custom shutter window treatments.

CATEGORY window treatments

Plywood and wood interior plantation shutters & blinds.

Exterior storm shutters.