Ryder System Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

Rentals - Trucks

Colt Moving of Indianapolis, IN, is a local and long distance moving company that will handle your move with care. All of our movers are clean-cut, athletic and well-trained men who will work hard to make your move easy. We are professionals with large box trucks (up to 26 feet), dollies, hand trucks, furniture pads and all sorts of tools. Best of all, we charge a flat hourly rate. Our prices are lower than those of our larger competitors because we are locally owned and efficiently managed. We don't pay franchise fees so we can charge customers less while paying our clean-cut, respectful and responsible movers more. All Colt Moving employees make $15- $20 per hr PLUS TIPS! Happy movers make happy customers!

At In & Out Moving, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the customers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job. How can we help you?

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

09/12/2016

Category moving companies

08/09/2012

They had a friendly service and reliable trucks. There was no service call, and I went and picked up the trucks.

Description of Work
I have used Ryder System for truck rental.

03/05/2012

They gave me my deposit back. Everything was great, I went and picked up the truck, they had it ready to go, and I drove thirteen and a half hours, only me in the truck. I liked that they had the truck I needed and it was cheaper than anybody else. The reason that I took Ryder was because they gave me unlimited mileage, the other companies would not do that. Other companies were cheaper for the tr...

Description of Work
When I moved to Florida, I rented a truck from Ryder System, Inc. I loaded the truck myself and drove it here.

Category moving companies,truck rentals

01/11/2012

They were very courteous and helpful. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
When I got married I rented a truck from this company to move.

08/15/2010

They emailed me a confirmation with no disclaimer about possible truck unavailability. Be careful when reserving a truck with this company.

Description of Work
I reserved a truck online on Aug. 10th 2010 for Aug 14th 2010. They called me late on Friday 13th and told me they would not have the truck that I had reserved. This really made it difficult for me to move and I had already lined up friends to help.

Rental trucks.