Moore Restoration Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2002

4.1

Since 1971, the Moore Restoration team has been helping clients restore their properties after disasters of all kinds. We understand our customers’ need for fast and reliable service in order to get back to everyday life. Unscheduled repair work is hard to manage. You need experienced restorers like Moore Restoration in charge of the project who understand your specific situation. Moore Restoration proudly offers the highest quality and up-to-date services in disaster related areas, including: - Mold remediation - Fire, smoke, water, or sewer damage - Emergency board-up from fire, water, and wind damage - Structural repair and restoration - Contents removal, cleaning, and restoration - Water extraction, drying, and dehumidification - Deodorization and decontamination - Carpet, upholstery, area rug and mini-blind cleaning - Heat ventilation and air conditioning duct cleaning - Structure damage from vandalism - And infrared thermography...

Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

Offers by Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc on Angi
RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Bone Dry Masonry

Bone Dry’s Indianapolis Masonry Division provides quality masonry services to residential and commercial buildings in Boone, Hamilton, and Marion Counties, as well as the surrounding areas. With over 100 years of combined experience, you can be sure that your masonry work is in good hands. Bone Dry Masonry has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning.

02/18/2020

We hired Moore for mitigation/restoration services after a small leak was detected under our kitchen sink in July of 2019. We were very happy with the initial mitigation services we received (drying out the water damage and making sure there was no mold)--but unfortunately, that's the only good thing I can say about this company. Our restoration project was "completed" in February of 2020 (more th...

Description of Work
water damage mitigation and restoration

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

12/03/2018

very difficult to work with and communicate with; delays, delays, delays. Damage done in July and took until December to get work completed.

Description of Work
water damage mediation

Category drywall,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

10/16/2018

Came out 2 put tarp on roof & haven’t COMPLETED job. It’s been 4 months & all we hear is EXCUSES

Description of Work
Roofing & interior/ceiling

Category drywall,roofing,water damage restoration,interior painters

01/10/2018

Very unprofessional. Obviously take on jobs they cannot handle or finish. Called Wednesday, told us would be out in 24 hours then 24 hours later called to say would be next day. This was with a major water leak. Sent a crew that had no experience, placed fans, did not remove drywall then left and never returned. Called to say they were coming out but no one showed up.

Description of Work
water damage restoration to finished basement

05/24/2017

The Moore representative arrived at my home at the appointed time. I gave him a copy of the insurance adjuster's summary which included a thorough description of all the work needed to be done. This was on Friday, May 12. He said he would check the adjuster's figures and get back to me the following Monday (May 15). It is now May 24 and I have heard nothing from him. I specifically told him that I...

Description of Work
I contacted Moore Restorations to be the general contractor for damage to the outside and inside of my home due to the recent hail storm. I already had the initial 75% payment from my insurance company and wanted to get the ball rolling on the repairs.

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing,wallpaper removal,water damage restoration,interior painters

05/03/2017

They left the carpet on patio and didn't give me the bill or any price until after the work. I asked multiple times for a bill or an estimate. They left the fans on for seven days, which made my electrical bill go up. Then they wanted to take the carpet out to dry out the floor. Why didn't they do that in the beginning? The price was outrageous! Don't ever call those people.

Description of Work
They came in and removed water because my sump pump went out. They asked if I wanted the carpet out as well and I said yes.

08/20/2016

The drying out part went well and was done on time finished end of June. The additional work to fix the floor and trim has not gone well. The subfloor they put in is unprofessional and the boards have quarter and half inch openings. I escalated to Moore a month ago and still it has not been resolved.

Description of Work
My water heater leaked and they came in to dry everything out in late June. They were supposed to replace the floor, and any damage.

Category water damage restoration,woodworking

08/16/2016

After two weeks of giving me the run around, lies and lame excuses, I gave up on getting an estimate from these people. They did not have the professionalism to just tell me they either didn't have the expertise or didn't want to do the work. Thanks for wasting my time.

Description of Work
Roof and Deck Repair After Tree Fell On House

Category decks,roofing,water damage restoration

06/14/2016

Its going very well, they are punctual, professional and clean up after themselves. They are able to identify other issues and I am really pleased with them.

Description of Work
We had a problem with our water softener that leaked into our basement they areworking on drying and removing the carpet and resolving the issue.

04/25/2016

Moore gave a very good and thorough estimate after our fire incident and seemed like the best company of all the estimates we got. Once we selected them however, things changed. They began smoke remediation quickly, but It took them months to obtain the permits for the restoration of the burned unit and they provided no follow up or explanation. We had to constantly ask them what was going on. Onc...

Description of Work
Smoke remediation for four units and complete restoration of one unit.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

Disaster recovery, water extraction, structural dry out, board ups, securing buildings, roof tarps & cover ups, removal of contents, emergency cleaning, emergency planning, air duct cleaning & carpet cleaning, storage facility