Here To There Movers

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2001

3.9

Delivery Service

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

It has been said that the three most stressful things in life are dealing with a divorce, a death, or a move. We believe it is our job to take each customers situation and tailor our service based on what they need at that time. We have grown because of our willingness to please the customer is not limited to our office hours, or the amount of money the customer has to spend. It is not at all uncommon for us to hold a check for a customer, or start a move at a time that is convenient for the customer, but at a time that will have us working untill midnight; at no extra cost to the customer. Now that we have dozens of employees and do hundreds of moves a year, most of which are routine, it has become my job to handle the details that truly make us a service company. Additional address - 8455 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN, 46226. Additional phones - (317) 547-6683, (317) 201-8875, (317) 713-2994, (317) 514-2854 & (317) 890-0149. Additional DBAs - Here to There Moving and Storage, Here to There Inc. Additional contact name - Joshua Baxter. Additional Counties: Morgan & Shelby....

Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc

Indiana's premier mover since 1932. The Sherman family has been owned and operated Sherman Moving & Storage for almost 4 generations in the Indianapolis area. Why is Sherman Moving the best mover in Indianapolis? Because we take great pride in providing top notch moving services. We work on over 1000 Indianapolis moving jobs every year. We do not use temporary help or part time people. All of our employees are full time workers. All employees are must pass a criminal background check. All employees are subject to drug testing. Our employees do not smoke on the job. All our workers are professional movers that care about you and your possession. No subs. Charges by the hour.

Offers by Sherman Moving & Storage Company Inc on Angi
Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc

Serving 1200 mile radius from Indianapolis 30+ Years Experience. Commercial & Residential Moving Services. Full Service Packing. Climate Controlled & Mobile Storage Available.

Offers by Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc on Angi
John Mitchell Moving/Two Guys & A Truck

Local Family owned and operated for over 30 years! Some of the lowest rates in town AND Angie's List customers receive 10% off hourly labor!!!! Super Service Award 9 Consecutive Years. Full service moving and packing provider for both residential and commercial customers. We are committed to getting your move done right! Call us today (317)776-1447 or (765)649-6686. Local and Long Distance moving.

11/09/2020

They were so nice and efficient. They made moving go smoothly and I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving

11/09/2020

Movers polite, efficient and very organized. They didn't mess around. They just got the job done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Moving

10/14/2020

Nick and Neal were great! We had a pretty large apartment full of things that needed to be moved into a house, and they handled it with ease and care. They were both really friendly and made sure to take good care of our more fragile items. They moved quickly, but not so quickly that we were worried about anything breaking. Would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to house

Category moving companies,delivery service

10/06/2020

Excellent company. They were professional and courteous. They were timely, friendly and respectful.

Description of Work
Moving.

10/06/2020

They finished the job. They were professional and prompt. I really appreciated their work.

Description of Work
Moving.

10/05/2020

It was amazing, they were so fast and awesome.

Description of Work
They helped my moved out and moved in to my new place.

09/30/2020

Here to There movers have helped me move a couple of times and they have been extremely helpful. Not only was the dispatcher helpful and cherry, she answered every on of my questions, multiple times, and when she could not she handed me off to one of the managers/owners who were equally helpful. I had 3nof their movers pack up my storage goods then unpack them. These gentleman were professional an...

Description of Work
Moving

09/29/2020

Amazing! Bradley and Dustin were kind, efficient and very quick. It came in under the budget we had in our mind for the move, so overall we are very happy with their work. We would excitedly call them again and ask for these two guys again if they are still with the company.

Description of Work
Moving from two houses into one

Category moving companies,delivery service

07/10/2020

Be careful with this moving company. I made my move in Indianapolis and it was an atrocious moving experience. They showed up unprepared to make the move (no boxes that were promised, making moving difficult). They attempted to have me sign the completion form BEFORE THE MOVE. Do not sign if they do the same to you, as you will be liable to whatever time and charges they write down, even if they a...

Description of Work
A simple, short distance move.

05/16/2018

First of all they were late, and then after they moved me, the newly built home was damaged, they damaged the wall and door frame, and then they put a hole at the back on my dresser, I then phone back and forth with them to get this things fixed but they haven't contacted me back yet for the repairs. I will try to get this thing settled with them one more time with a phone call, and if they don't ...

Description of Work
Moving Service from an Apartment to a Newly purchased Home, within the city limits

Category moving companies

Professional Packing & Moving.

Shed Moving.