We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Green's Lawncare & Property Services LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

Serving 10 miles surrounding

Indianapolis, IN 46260

Family-owned & -operated, Green's Lawncare & Property Services offers comprehensive lawn care services in Avon, Broad Ripple, Brownsburg, Carmel, Fishers, and surrounding areas of Indianapolis. Our services include lawn fertilization, pest control, seeding, grub control, fall lime application, clay soil programs, weed control, aeration, holiday lighting installation, seasonal maintenance, landscaping, mowing, mulching, leaf removal, commercial snow removal, and mosquito spraying. Our lawn care experts work hard to exceed your expectations. If we don't get the job done right the first time, we will come back and fix it at no charge! Enjoy the time you spend outside instead of worrying about caring for your lawn & request your quote today!...

12/03/2020

Brad P.

The work itself was great. The problem is their customer service. I called to ask a question about the next service the day the initial service was completed, was told by someone that I would get a call back and never did. Then later, I got a charge on my credit card but no invoice. I couldn't figure out what I was being charged I called to ask some questions and the person said they would call me back but never did. I had to call them multiple times for them to send me to a portal to look up an invoice that really only told me what I was being charged but not why. They did call me back after I filled out a Contact Us page on their site but since I was going into a work meeting, I asked that they email the charges he mentioned on the phone. Nothing still. Bottom line, the service itself was great but the customer service is so non-existent that I will not hire them again beyond the second leaf removal service that I'm forced into.

Description of Work
leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Hi there, I’m sorry you received poor customer service. I distinctly remember our office manager and I discussing your question. I will speak with him and see why the follow up never happened. That’s clearly not acceptable.

04/29/2020

robert H.

Very well thanks

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Category garbage collection

04/22/2020

Kris K.

We asked more than 4 times for a quote and was promised that he would get the estimate to me and then never responded after the last message. Will recommend against using this vendor ever. very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Lawncare services

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,snow removal

Thank you for your feedback. I do see that you have been on the waitlist for 3 weeks now for services to be rendered. We do apologize for the wait time but weather is a major factor in the spring time that does affect our timing. Either way, you did not receive the work in a timely manner. Since then, we have switched email servers [Member Information Removed] hired an office manager to help with scheduling [Member Information Removed] communication. I’m glad you were able to find someone to get your property taken care of. All the Best, Matt

02/03/2020

Andrew S.

Matt and his team were punctual and hard working. Matt is always responsive and the pricing is very competitive. They did a wonderful job clearing and updating our lawn and landscape. They also do a wonderful job of maintaining our lawn. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Honest, fair, reliable, and hardworking!

Description of Work
Clearing and maintaining our lawn.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us to take care of your mulch this past season and maintaining your lawn. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing in the future!

02/02/2020

Chad F.

Matt and his team have mowed my lawn for years and his team does a very good job. They are consistent, affordable and provide a quality service. I've also used them for various clean-up and landscaping projects with similar results. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, lawn maintenance and landscaping!

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. We enjoy working at your property and taking these services off your to-do list. I know it free's you up to spend more time with your family!

07/20/2019

JIM M.

Excellent installation. Came back to touch up a few areas because of the rain.

Description of Work
Laid 4 1/2 yards of mulch

Category landscaping

Thank you for allowing us to do your mulch multiple years in a row. We look forward to doing your mulch next year and this time hopefully we don't have so much rain!

12/29/2017

Andrew G.

Matt and his team surpassed my expectations on my fall leaf cleanup service. The job was done with high attention to detail. I will definitely be looking to use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Fall Leaf Cleanup

Category leaf removal

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a blessing to work for a great family!

05/02/2017

Andrea F.

Matt did an amazing job on the spring clean-up! Even though the job took longer than he expected, he still finished everything - and it looked great. He has mowed my yard for four weeks now, and he does a great job each time. Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
I hired Matt to do a spring clean-up in my yard and then for mowing services each week.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you for the kind words. We loved taking care of your property while you lived at the house and we look forward to taking care of the house for the new home owner!

Indy Area Snow Removal

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in snow removal and salt spreading services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Liberty Landscaping

We are an experienced and dedicated landscaping company out of the Hancock County area. We take great pride in meeting all of our customers needs with dynamic service and value. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 5% off for Military and 5% off if you are paying in cash! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Naturalawn Of America

A one-size-fits-all chemical program is not a safe approach to lawn care. As the recognized leader in environmentally responsible lawn care services, our approach is safer and more effective than traditional chemical services. Our NaturaLawn of America lawn care programs are customized to the needs of each individual lawn. We work with your complete yard environment to create a naturally healthy lawn that stays that way.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Lawn Fertilization, Grub & Outdoor Pest Control, Seeding, Grub Control, Fall Lime Application, Clay Soil Program, Weed Control, Aeration, Holiday Lighting Installation, Seasonal Maintenance, Landscaping, Mowing, Mulching, Leaf Removal, Commercial Snow Removal, and Mosquito Spraying.

Residential Snow Removal