Green's Lawncare & Property Services LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2017

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Family-owned and -operated, Green's Lawncare & Property Services offers comprehensive lawn care services in Avon, Broad Ripple, Brownsburg, Carmel, Fishers, and surrounding areas of Indianapolis. Our services include lawn fertilization, pest control, seeding, grub control, fall lime application, clay soil programs, weed control, aeration, holiday lighting installation, seasonal maintenance, landscaping, mowing, mulching, leaf removal, & commercial snow removal. Our lawn care experts work hard to exceed your expectations. If we don't get the job done right the first time, we will come back and fix it at no charge! Enjoy the time you spend outside instead of worrying about caring for your lawn and request your quote from our professionals today!...

Our story starts in 1983, when we began developing the best formulas for Indiana lawn care. Because we know all about the soil, grasses, weeds, and insects in your yard, we know exactly how to make it beautiful. It is time to take the guesswork out of caring for your lawn and rely on our regional know-how to get the job done! We do not just work hard for your lawn; we work hard for you. Our strong commitment to customer service means that your concerns, questions, and needs are greeted with respect and appreciation. With our small-town Indiana roots, we are both your neighbor and lawn care provider.

A one-size-fits-all chemical program is not a safe approach to lawn care. As the recognized leader in environmentally responsible lawn care services, our approach is safer and more effective than traditional chemical services. Our NaturaLawn of America lawn care programs are customized to the needs of each individual lawn. We work with your complete yard environment to create a naturally healthy lawn that stays that way.

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Zionsville, Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, McCordsville, Lawrence and more, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Indianapolis to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

12/03/2020

The work itself was great. The problem is their customer service. I called to ask a question about the next service the day the initial service was completed, was told by someone that I would get a call back and never did. Then later, I got a charge on my credit card but no invoice. I couldn't figure out what I was being charged I called to ask some questions and the person said they would call me...

Description of Work
leaf removal

Category leaf removal

Hi there, I’m sorry you received poor customer service. I distinctly remember our office manager and I discussing your question. I will speak with him and see why the follow up never happened. That’s clearly not acceptable.

04/29/2020

Very well thanks

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Category garbage collection

04/22/2020

We asked more than 4 times for a quote and was promised that he would get the estimate to me and then never responded after the last message. Will recommend against using this vendor ever. very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Lawncare services

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,snow removal

Thank you for your feedback. I do see that you have been on the waitlist for 3 weeks now for services to be rendered. We do apologize for the wait time but weather is a major factor in the spring time that does affect our timing. Either way, you did not receive the work in a timely manner. Since then, we have switched email servers [Member Information Removed] hired an office manager to help with ...

02/03/2020

Matt and his team were punctual and hard working. Matt is always responsive and the pricing is very competitive. They did a wonderful job clearing and updating our lawn and landscape. They also do a wonderful job of maintaining our lawn. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Honest, fair, reliable, and hardworking!

Description of Work
Clearing and maintaining our lawn.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us to take care of your mulch this past season and maintaining your lawn. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing in the future!

02/02/2020

Matt and his team have mowed my lawn for years and his team does a very good job. They are consistent, affordable and provide a quality service. I've also used them for various clean-up and landscaping projects with similar results. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, lawn maintenance and landscaping!

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. We enjoy working at your property and taking these services off your to-do list. I know it free's you up to spend more time with your family!

Lawn Fertilization, Grub & Outdoor Pest Control, Seeding, Grub Control, Fall Lime Application, Clay Soil Program, Weed Control, Aeration, Holiday Lighting Installation, Seasonal Maintenance, Landscaping, Mowing, Mulching, Leaf Removal, and Commercial Snow Removal.

Residential Snow Removal