ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR

With Angi since October 2005

3.7

My Home In Indy

My Home In Indy

Owner Gary Vickrey has a passion for building and remodeling that is infectious. His breadth of experience provides the company with the ideal background to handle remodeling projects of any size. Licensed, bonded, insured General Contractor, Gary loves what he does and it shows. From start to finish, he wants your remodeling experience to be better than you imagined possible so My Home In Indy offers services many remodelers do not. Creativity abounds in the Collection of Talent that makes up My Home In Indy...unique backsplashes and stone or tile designs can be created for your home. We work with very talented people who can make the ordinary, extraordinary. Contact Gary via email at glvickrey@myhomeinindy.com --- Email or phone for an appointment. Ask about Angie's List discount.

05/07/2014

I had a problem from the beginning because they gave me a 4x4 truck. I wasn't used to driving one. It was really hard to drive and especially hard to park in my garage. I told the people that I really wanted a car but they kept saying that the only thing they had was a truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a rental car when my car was in the shop.

10/12/2012

They had the car I needed, it ran well and they were pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Enterprise for a car rental.

08/24/2012

I was not pleased with the model car but they were good and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently rented a vehicle.

06/12/2012

The vehicles are always clean and in good condition. The service people are always professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Enterprise for a car rental.

09/13/2011

I called Enterprise after a bad experience with another rental car company. Enterprise said to come over and that they would help me. Within the hour they had a vehicle ready for me. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Enterprise to rent a car after dealing with a different car rental place that did not have my car ready for me.

AUTO SALES & RENTAL.