Abda Inc Custom Window Fashions

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 1999

Call Abda Inc. direct at 317-273-8343 for a free in-home consultation. We carry a large selection of major brand products such as Hunter Douglas, Comfortex, Graber, Skandia, and Norman Shutters. Schedule a Free In-home consultation to meet your life style and design needs. Free Temporary Shades with purchase. Saturdays we are available by appointment only. Stop by our showroom to see the latest design and fabric options. Additional contact: Jerry Rebb...

Maxine Cleans

Maxine Cleans

Maxine Cleans is a small, family- owned company, offering professional and affordable residential and business cleaning. We offer competitive pricing, easy customer service, flexible scheduling, and discounts for first responders, teachers, and doctors! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

01/07/2021

I would definitely use this company again. I called two other companies about my needs - both refused to come out for just one blind. When I called Abda they were very helpful and said they would be happy to check into things and got back to me promptly. The owner came out to measure the window and was very upfront about what I should expect with a blind in my palladian window. I appreciate his kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a movable shade installed on my palladian window.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window treatments

10/31/2017

Couldn't have been more pleased. They knew what they were doing, they presented us with a couple options, were professional and pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a solar powered motorized shade purchased from another company. We wanted to have the solar power source switched over to a rechargeable battery powered source because the solar powered source was not getting enough sunlight; thus the shade would no work. And in September 2017 the shade "died" in the up position. Abda immediately called us back and sent someone out. They replaced the solar powered source with a rechargeable battery source, and the shade has been working beautifully ever since.

10/10/2017

They did a wonderful job. The man who came to measure (Sorry, I don't remember his name and lost his card.) said he was going to ask a lot of questions so I could get exactly what I needed, and he did. He was very helpful, explaining the entire process, discussing color and placement options, providing guidance, etc. based on his experience. He was great. The installers were equally great; fast, c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measure and install blinds

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed working with you.

09/20/2017

Jerry the owner was very responsiveness and easy to work with. He brought lots of samples of the shades/blinds so we could match the color to our trim. The installation was quick and we have really enjoyed our new window treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Abda install faux white wood blinds in our guest bedroom, blackout shades in our master bedroom and they fixed our electric blinds in our living room.

09/18/2017

Excellent. I couldn't ask for a more helpful group of people. Again, I will certainly recommend them to anyone I know who is in the market for some window treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them install two window blinds for us a couple of years ago and was very pleased with their service. We recently had trouble with one of the blinds and called them to see if they could help us. They came out THAT DAY and fixed the blind immediately. We were very grateful for their attentiveness. I would recommend them to anyone looking for window treatments.

CATEGORY window treatments

Window treatments. Blind cleaning. Interior design & decorating. Screen repair. Upholstery.

DRAPERY CLEANING. BLIND CLEANING. OUTDOOR SHUTTERS. Screens