DESIGNTECH

With Angi since October 2010

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do.

10/31/2010

She got the money, I got the shaft. She is still out there screwing clients.

Description of Work
I had hired Phylis Mamula, of Designtech, to remodel my Merrillville, IN dental office.She had been referred to me by a long-term patient, who sold office furniture. I had successfully purchased from him in the past and trusted him. She and I finalized wall paper , and scheduled the work for a 10 day window in August, while I was out of the country on vacation. When I returned, the office was a complete, unfinished mess. I contacted the wall paper distributor the next day, and discovered that the designer had not ordered the material on time, owed them money, and ordered half the material that she had billed me for. (And she was already mistakenly,paid in full.) She refused to take any responsibility. I paid the subcontractors to get the work completed. I took her to court, and won a $7,000 claim. She filed backruptcy and screwed me . She also took my friend for $160,000.

Category interior designers