Plan: B Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

11099 Village Square Ln

Fishers, IN 46038

Currently offering all normal residential and commercial services as well as sanitation/disinfection services.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Why Plan: B Cleaning? Because you were plan ‘A’ but then life happened and let's face it, your time is precious. That's where we come in. We do the cleaning so you can do more of what you love. Plan: B Cleaning is a locally owned and operated residential cleaning company. Our detailed cleaning is what sets us apart from the competition. Our desire to love our clients like family just puts us over the edge. Our Mission Statement Says It All: Intentionally driven to make a mark on the world by crossing over the threshold of home and heart. ...

house cleaning (45)tile installation (2)

05/21/2021

They are excellent. We used them a few years ago for a while and then decided to try to clean our house on our own. Bad idea! After finally bringing them back, I wish I had done it sooner. They are super nice, extremely thorough, reliable, and worth the money. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category ceramic tile,house cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

Thanks so much. We're so happy to have you back!

02/06/2021

Plan B is AMAZING!!! The company is so professional and consistent. I trust the cleaners that come each month. I have had Plan B as my house cleaner for many years now, and HIGHLY recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank you for allowing us to serve your family and sharing your experience with others!

02/05/2021

I hired Plan B cleaning last month and it's been one of the best decisions I've made this year. They start off with a consult and discuss all the details. Ben came to my house with his mask on and he walked me through his crew's processes. He let me take him on a tour to talk about all the problem areas in my house so that my clean was exactly what I wanted. He wasn't pushy or salesman-like which ...

Description of Work
I needed 2x a month cleaning - the whole house minus a few spare bedrooms.

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Oh thank you so much! This review warms our hearts!!!

01/23/2021

Using a cleaning service was a new experience for us. Our cleaning crew was very kind and patient with us. We had to make several last minute decisions and it never phased our team. They even went above and beyond to try and scrape "sticky tack" off the walls in our son's room left behind from his posters. We were so impressed that we will most likely be signing up for a recurring service after we...

Description of Work
House cleaning to prepare for sale

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy that we were able to serve you. :-)

12/10/2020

Excellent! I have used Plan B: Cleaning for over two years and can highly recommend their services. I have found the cleaning techs to be professional, thorough, ask for anything new needing to be done, responsive to whatever I need cleaned and polite.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning dusting, floors vacuumed and mopped, bathrooms, kitchen

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Thanks! We look forward to many more years of providing you excellent service!

10/28/2020

Everything went extremely well. They did a fantastic job cleaning- my house looked great and smelled great after they were finished. Very hard working and didn’t miss a thing.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Thanks so much for the kind review! I'm so glad we were able to serve you!

10/28/2020

Very well. Always professional and friendly. Have always been very pleased with their work. Would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. It's a pleasure serving you!

10/27/2020

The team is always friendly, thorough but quick, and does an excellent job! I never thought our family would be able to afford to have a housecleaner, but their rates are super competitive and it has been such a stress reliever to have our house clean. Even though I'm working from home now, we continued our services to support the company and I have no regrets because I can see what an impact a cl...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we get to serve your family.

10/03/2020

Plan B literally was my “plan b”. After a very disappointing experience with another cleaning service, my search led me to Ben and Plan B. From scheduling to quality checks after services, everything deserves an A++. So happy I’ve found Plan B.

Description of Work
General housecleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could serve you.

08/25/2020

It went so amazing! They were able to quickly schedule and come out the week I was in town visiting. My in laws struggle with mobility and the house was a disaster! Hats off to the team at Plan B for making the house so nice and clean. They arrived on time and did a wonderful job. The staff was pleasant. I would use them again if I was in the area (we live out of town). Thank you to the Plan B tea...

Description of Work
One time clean for my in laws

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

We're so glad we could help! Thank you for allowing us to help. :-)

Whole or partial house cleaning for occasional, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonal, move-in, or move-out. Also consider us for prep and cleanup of home parties.

Windows, carpet cleaning (ie non-vacuuming)

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard