Miller Auto Care Inc

Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers
Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories

13 employees. Use subs. Cost is determined by flat rate, hourly rate for electrical. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service....

Romans Quality Touch

Over 100 years combined experience we have the tools to get the job done right! Call today for your estimate!

Arlington Auto Center, Joe's Battery & Import

We have been serving Indianapolis motorists for over 40 years. We are proud to announce our recent move to a much larger and more professional facility to better serve our customers and provide more services. We also provide fleet/commercial discounts and we are very experienced in extended warranty repairs. Come see us grow and receive even better service! 5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply. DBA: import station.

Kenny's Transmission Greenwood

Kenny's Transmission Service is Indianapolis' transmission repair specialist. We specialize in both foreign and domestic transmissions in the Greenwood and Indianapolis area. Our goal is to fix each transmission to function like new. With many years of experience, Kenny's Transmission Indianapolis can fix it whether you have an automatic transmission or manual transmission. 10 employees. Family owned & operated. Free road test & estimate. Towing & financing available. No subs.

10/18/2017

They replaced the Alternator and Belt. I paid and left, on the way home I felt the engine was still vibrating so I returned and had the mechanic listen to the engine and open the hood. He said "Oh yeah, I see the engine vibrating". Why didn't he do this before he worked on my car???

Description of Work
Engine was vibrating. They said that I needed a new Alternator and Belt.

08/16/2017

No problems, excellent service and timely

Description of Work
They gave us a competitive quote for a starter replacement and could get the work done within that day or the next. We deferred the time, and the starter ultimately went out. We used their towing service which was EXTREMELY reasonable (about half what I expected) and they promptly picked-up my car and had the starter replaced the next business day. The only negative to them is that their Noblesville location is not well marked, but once you go there it will be worth it in my opinion.

07/21/2017

I had asked for an oil change, tire rotation, and a few other fluid changes, as well as a general inspection before we drove on our vacation. They actually took the time to go back through my service records and found that I didn't need all the things done that I had requested. They also saw that another service that I didn't request hadn't been done in an excessive amount of time. They could have...

Description of Work
Oil change, various service items, inspection in preparation for vacation

Category auto repair,car inspections

07/18/2017

we only trust them to work on our vehicles.

Description of Work
We take our cars to them for regular maintenance, check ups, and also any major work that is needed. We have been going to them since 1991.

05/06/2016

Care handled like a new car. Very happy with work.

Description of Work
Work on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier: Miller Auto Care removed and replaced defective power steering rack and leaking pressure hose and retested system, aligned vehicle to factory specifications, replaced leaking valve cover gasket and tested, removed and replaced bad lower control arm bushing.

05/06/2016

Very satisfied with their sincere customer concern and the high level of their professional work.

Description of Work
Work done on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier on February 12, 2016 and on February 19, after their receipt of part for dashboard electrical system part. Service on February 12 consisted of headlight alignment, lube, oil and filter change, replacement of spark plug and ignition wire set, new air filter, the installation of a new a/c compressor w/clutch and rec/drier, evacuate and recharge a/c system, service transmission, replace filter and pan gasket, refill and check for leaks. Service on February 19: replaced electrical dashboard instrument cluster.

09/16/2015

Keith Stockberger drove over to where the car was and drove it to his shop. He told us that he could do the repairs, and was extremely helpful. Miller Auto care did the repairs immediately, and we waited for the vehicle and the work was done. Kerry Short one of the managers supervised the work, and explained what was done. It was a great experience, and would not hesitate to take my care to Miller auto care. Thank you Miller Auto Care.

Description of Work
Owner Keith Stockberger, and his manager Kerry short, went out of their way to do some auto collison repairs so my son could drive his vehicle. It was a low cost repair, but Miller auto care was so classy and helpful in taking care of the customer.

07/13/2015

Explained the toe in experienced and how it was fixed.

Description of Work
Alignment

Category auto repair","tire buying and repair

05/14/2015

We have gone there many times. They are very reliable.

Description of Work
They tuned up the car.

12/30/2014

I cannot recommend this company enough. They have what we all want - integrity. And that's not just a marketing statement. I genuinely trust them not to lie, do work that I don't need, sell me parts or services that are worthless, and give me accurate estimates. I would trust them to work on my car with a blank check. What other auto service places can you say that about? They do great work, are completely trustworthy, and on time. Their price is higher but you get what you pay for. I've been using them for regular maintenance and the occasional big job (like a transmission rebuild) for 9 years. If you want good work and the peace of mind to be able to sleep at night, then don't go to the cheap mechanic your cousin knows - go to Miller Auto Care.

Description of Work
Front end suspension work

Category auto repair","transmission service

Oil changes, brakes, electrical, computer alignment, tires, tune-up and computer diagnosis, engine work, transmission, a/c & heat, etc.

Paint work.