Crossroads Home Inspections

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2006

19 Sleepy Hollow Ln

Carmel, IN 46032

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional email - 3179975887@mobile.mycingular.com. Accept payment through paypal....

10/18/2017

John E.

Great! Very Professional. Lindsay and I would hire again. A+

Description of Work
Home Inspection

09/12/2017

BETH E.

Excellent. Highly recommend Crossroads Inspections. Very honest and professional.

Description of Work
This is the second home inspection we have had done by crossroads. Both times Chad was efficient in scheduling and timely with inspection and provision of report. He spent time answering our questions and made appropriate recommendations. Easy to reach by phone and very responsive.

08/13/2014

Mike B.

They are wonderful. My client paid the bill. They are a little more expensive than some of the guys.

Description of Work
I hired them for my clients for general inspection, radon inspection and termite inspection.

06/25/2014

Colleen H.

Chad at Crossroad Inspections was very prompt at returning my voicemail in regards to scheduling an inspection--very impressed seeing that other companies were booked 2 weeks out and he was able to fit his schedule so I could also be present for the last half of the inspection. He was very thorough in his report--took pictures and even color coded the findings in terms of importance. I was very impressed with his attention to detail and help explaining his findings and what they mean. He noticed things I never would have as a 1st time home buyer and also offered recommendations on how to correct the issue. He also was very helpful after the inspection was completed when I had questions about the repair work the seller's had done. He's very professional and goes the extra mile to help his customers.

Description of Work
Home inspection and radon analysis

09/14/2013

James and Malinda A.

They were fantastic and very helpful. They actually helped with the decision with not purchasing a home and also with purchasing the right one. We would highly recommend.

Description of Work
We hired the company to inspect a few homes for us that we were looking into buying.

02/13/2012

John J.

It went very well. I cannot imagine anyone being more thorough than Chad. We have been through this process as a buyer more than once and I wish we would have had Chad inspect those properties because several things probably would have been caught and saved us quite a bit of hassle.

Description of Work
We asked Chad to perform an inspection on a property for us for a potential purchase.

01/03/2012

ABBY C.

I called Chad well before I needed him because I knew I'd need an inspector, but I hadn't found the house yet! He was very good to follow up with me, to see how things were going. He made himself available immediately after I put in the offer on the home. The attention to detail and the report he produced are outstanding. He walked the entire house with me and showed me all sorts of things. He's so knowledgeable! As a first time homeowner, I learned a thing or 2! Chad, I appreciate you working with me and your thoroughness.

Description of Work
Chad inspected the home I'm in the process of buying.

12/09/2011

MARGIE A.

Chad was very responsive and set up an appointment within two days of us calling him. He was very thorough and didn't mind us following him around everywhere and asking questions. He has great attention to detail. For example, he noticed a small water stain on the ceiling and was able to determine the exact cause and how it had been fixed. He notices the big things as well as the little things. Chad's inspection reports are great! They highlight areas for us to maintain as new homeonwers, areas to repair and hazardous/dangerous areas. The inspection goes into detail on each item then has a summary at the end for quick reference. We had a very tight timeline and Chad had the report to us the very next morning. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Home inspection on purchase of a new home.

03/01/2011

M K.

I've never seen a more comprehensive or useful home inspection report! His report distinguished between items that were acceptable, needed maintenance, needed repair, or were defective, with suggestions as appropriate. Chad was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process and patiently answered all of our questions. Besides providing us with inspection results that went above and beyond our expectations, Chad was courteous, responsive, and gave us the needed information for us to make an informed decision about our potential purchase. We would use Chad again for future inspections.

Description of Work
Chad conducted an inspection on an investment property that my husband and I were in the process of purchasing.

06/21/2010

Zachary B.

I was purchasing a home in short-sale (as-is), so I needed to make sure there were no major issues. Chad was very quick to answer the phone and set up an appointment. His price was quite good compared to others in the area. When he showed up, he was very thorough and took his time to explain each issue to me, and what can be done to remedy the situation. I've since recommended him to friends.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Rainbow International of Greenwood

Specializing in Carpet Cleaning, Water, Mold, Fire, and Smoke Mitigation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Residential Mold Services

As a multi-year Super Service Award Winner, we are a local, family-owned company that specializes in remediating mold and fixing the problem that caused the mold in the first place so that it will not return. We are known for our promptness (a must in real estate transactions!), friendliness, professionalism, and customer service. We give free estimates, are licensed, and guarantee our work.

Offers by Residential Mold Services on Angi
    High Quality Roofing

Specializing in roofing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Full service home inspections, partial inspections, pre-sale check, radon, termite, water testing, well & septic testing & mold testing.

Ask for details.