Bedell Home Services

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 1996

Awards & Badges

431 W Carmel Dr

Carmel, IN 46032

Bedell is a certified, bonded and insured home services company that provides full service, plumbing, excavation, heating/cooling and remodeling services. We have been family owned for more than 28 years and continue to invest our assets to take care of our customers, employees and communities. We take pride in our work and are driven by our values of Trust, Dependability and Quality. Our service areas cover (not limited to) Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Zionsville, Plainfield, Franklin, Greenwood, Beech Grove, New Palestine, Avon, Plainfield, Brownsburg, Greenfield, Shelbyville and McCordsville. Our collective experience over 150 years has helped us build a loyal customer base that consists of single family homes, apartments, property management and warranty companies as well as small commercial buildings....

plumbers (1390)water heaters (194)drain cleaning (176)well & water pump repair (101)water softeners (59)home remodeling (48)sewer cleaning (36)excavating (20)gas leak repair (18)appliance repair (17)drain pipe installation (15)tile installation (15)

02/20/2021

He arrived on time, was careful to keep things clean and we felt the price was fair for the work he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced pump that pumps sewage from basement up to sewer line.

CATEGORY wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2021

01/26/2021

Bedell was very punctual on getting someone out for a quote. I had 3 other quotes for the same work and had one scheduled to come do the work but Bedell came recommended from a friend so I cancelled other contractor and went with Bedell. Technician was on time but didn’t have all the material to complete all the work. The technician installed hot water heater, water softener and move bladder tank ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater and water softener replacement. Move my bladder tank for well pump and replace pressure switch, also rework water lines for laundry box and drain.

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

Photo for Bedell Home Services - 431 W Carmel Dr, Carmel, IN - 39155521

01/25/2021

Perfect. I claimed a deal thru Angie's list for a 12 month/ 3 tune-up package to service my HVAC system for the next year. I know my AC is on its last leg so I'm trying to make sure my furnace lasts as long as possible. They called me tge following day, made appointment for that week. Technician was even a few minutes early. He did his thing, gave me an update and invoice, and it was all done. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Tuneup

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

12/01/2020

Project went well, was very professional, very personable. Did a great job but they are very expensive. I feel. Reason for the C is due to pricing only. The experience as far as job related goes went very well, but pricing is lousy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Toilet and replaced shut off valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/08/2020

I've interacted with every major A-rated crawlspace/foundation service provider in this area within the last 3 months. Bedell does a better job than any of them, for many reasons. They listen: they respond to what you are saying instead of taking a glance and pressing their opinion on you. They explore the problem with you and you will feel that your situation is better understood. They are very r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain pipe installed and downspout repaired/buried

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

10/16/2020

It went great! I received a call to schedule the service shortly after claiming the deal. The service tech was courteous and knowledgeable and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune-up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/13/2020

City official said Bedell installed non compliant pipe/drain and would not approve drain. The company made multiple mistakes, took a long time, did not finish the job and cost us a lot of money to fix their mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install drain and plumbing before concrete slab to be poured and excavating.

CATEGORY appliance repair,excavators,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

10/05/2020

Very good, explained things well, was timely and fixed it up much better than it was before. I hadn't used Bedell previously but will gladly go with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor drain in basement which catches water from woter softener and 2 furnaces and a water heater wasn't draining great. The cast iron had rusted the holes so closed, and years of condensate causing slowness. Cleaned the pipe, replaced the drain cap and nicely affixed the drain pipes to minimize water pooling around it.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/26/2020

They are prompt, not expensive, and communicate well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped replaced couple of spigots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

08/16/2020

Great. I was very happy with the person who took my phone call, because he was a knowledgeable plumber and was able to determine what I needed and an approximate price before sending anyone out. I was surprised to get the work done the same week I called. They (plumber and apprentice) finished the job quickly and without any problems. The price was fair for the time they spent on the work and for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Leaking Outdoor Faucet and Install Indoor Shut-Off to Faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

Drain Cleaning, Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Repairs - Leaks, Water Line, Garbage Disposal, Sewer Drain, Sump Pump, Septic System, Water Heaters, & Softeners.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check