ALL FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

3.9

All Flood & Fire is a locally owned remediation & restoration company. We offer 24 hour emergency service for water damage clean-up, fire & smoke clean-up, sewage damage & mold remediation. We are committed to bringing our customers home & business back to pre-loss condition as soon as possible. We are insured, trained and certified....

Castino Painting, Stucco, Restoration

Founded in 1974, Castino Restoration is your local neighborhood business that provides water/flood damage clean up & restoration, mold remediation, carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning, interior / exterior painting, stucco, carpentry, handyman, floor installation & refinishing, gutter cleaning & roof snow removal. We pride ourselves in being skilled, ethical, friendly & fast. And we always clean up everyday before we leave. Give us a call, try us out!

HydroForce Cleaning Systems

It is important to take fast action when facing water or fire damage. You can count on HydroForce to be there when you need it most. Our 24/7 Emergency Services are crucial when disaster strikes! We specialize in residential and commercial Water Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Mold Remediation, Storm Clean Up, Emergency Plumbing and Reconstruction. We realize that having a water or fire loss can be a stressful time, and promise to treat your property with the highest respect. Call us at 1-800-484-0402

Offers by HydroForce Cleaning Systems on Angi
GCPRO

GCPRO Restoration specializes in all areas of residential/commercial restoration and construction. Our company's goal is to minimize the inconvenience of your loss and make the recovery and rebuilding process as painless as possible. We provide fast, 24/7 emergency service throughout the entire Chicagoland area. We are a locally owned and operated company and are fully licensed and insured. Direct insurance billing is available, and we will help guide you through each step of the restoration process.

01/23/2019

We had a water leak that went through 3 floors of our house. Bob came out immediately and his crew arrived the next day. Cornelio, Edwin, Luis and the rest of the crew were amazing. They were meticulous with their work and got everything dried out over a period of days. They were friendly, communicated well with me and let me know exactly what they were doing. They returned a couple of times to ch...

Description of Work
Water Leak

05/18/2015

An old dirty and matted carpet looks new again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dirty and matted carpet so that it looks new. Edwin, the technician, uses a powerful truck based vacuum with a truck based water heater that uses kerosene to heat the water near 212. Edwin cares about his work and does a superb job. Could not be better.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

08/06/2014

I was overcharged for items I didn't need. They didn't pack up the molded dry-wall which is industry standards. Left molded items in my front yard for 5 days. They didn't close off the molded area. I was charged for services that I didn't need done and also charged me for other things they never did. I got charged $7000.00 for a sloppy job. I almost recommended the company to the EPA. Was really g...

Description of Work
They were supposed to do a mold mediation and they didn't do anything they were supposed to do. They ripped all my dry-wall out and only put a dehumidifier.

12/02/2013

Did a marvelous job on carpet that was dirty after remodeling in home. Carpet looks like new. Workers are polite, hard working, and professional. Stains on carpet are gone.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet in hallway, stairway, and rec room.

Category carpet cleaners

09/20/2013

The work was outstanding and we were very pleased. The only issue I will say is that they have a problem with their billing system. For some reason they had an issue "connecting" with my insurance company and I kept getting repeated invoices from them. It was finally all straightened out. They were very nice about it.

Description of Work
Excessive rain created flooding in my basement. They came in within a couple hours of our call and removed all the water, tore up the carpeting, removed drywall, etc. A dozen fans were then left in place for a few days. I was very pleased!

Category water damage restoration

24 Hour Emergency Service Water Damage Clean-Up Sewage Damage Remediation Fire & Smoke Clean-Up Mold Remediation