Conquest Pest Solutions

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2008

Since 1993, Mark Winston, Owner of Conquest Pest Solutions, has been providing pest control and has a vast knowledge of providing clean, safe and effective pest control. Service is provided quickly and conveniently. We specialize in the control of ants, bees, wasps, centipedes, mice, rats, roaches

A Service Provider's profile image

pest control (174)animal removal (13)

07/29/2021

Michael S.

Technician was on time and pleasant. Efficient and effective in the work performed.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

06/21/2021

Dr Michael R.

Very well. Service was timely and courteous. Peter diagnosed where / how the rats were entering the house immediately. Professional and took the time to explain everything. Very thorough. Would only use Conquest for future pest issues.

Description of Work
Rat Extermination

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

11/12/2020

Richard N.

Superior job. They found entry ways for the mice that I would not had found. And they put in copper wire to prevent more entry.

Description of Work
Eliminate mice in our house

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/02/2020

Jim B.

The technician sprayed a powder compound then a liquid compound in each nest. That treatment has proven totally effective in the two weeks since application.

Description of Work
Removing yellow jacket nests.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/25/2020

Kate R.

Well after the gentleman left I looked around to see what he had done and packets of bait were laid out without bait stations which I know is wrong for a professional to lay out poison. I called to complain and they're coming out to remedy the situation .

Description of Work
Basement baited for mice

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/19/2020

Richard & Lorene L.

It went fantastic! I called Conquest and talked to the owner, Alex, who explained what work would be done and how it would be done, including the price for the services. Next day Technician Michael T., showed up, inspected my property and the nests - then explained how he'd be removing them. One they were removed, he spayed to prevent further attempts by insects to build a nest. Michael was knowledgeable, professional and polite. I would do business again with Conquest Pest Solutions, when needed.

Description of Work
Needed a bee nest and hornet nest removed from under the eaves of a 2nd story.

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/05/2020

Mike R.

Carlos did a great job!!! Came to my home at 5:30 AM when Hornets were sleeping and removed the nest. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Remove Hornets nest.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/10/2020

Andrea W.

Conquest assured me that we would only need them to spray our property 1x/month to control mosquitoes around our house. They came to spray right before mosquitoes had appeared, and within 2 weeks we were seeing mosquitoes. I contacted them and asked to speak with someone in charge. Five days ago, without calling me back, they sent another person out to spray our lot again. I was displeased that he appeared with no warning. Our daughter and her friend were in the yard playing at the time. The treatment was ineffective - the mosquitoes remained. I contacted them again, asking to speak with someone in charge. When I spoke with the owner, I found him defensive. In spite of the fact that we've had our mosquitoes controlled in the past, and in spite of my telling him that our yard is now far dryer than it has ever been, with no standing water, he repeatedly asserted there had to be something on our property causing the problem. As he explained, two different people had done the application, so it could not be an issue with their services. When I asked if I could speak with whomever supervised the mosquito service, he barked at me that they are a small service with only six people on staff and no, they didn't have anyone with specific expertise in mosquito abatement. At this point we agreed to party ways.

Description of Work
Mosquito abatement

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry things did not work out and appreciate your feedback. Conquest strives to complete each pest control job to our customers complete satisfaction. To that end, we provided you with a complimentary service. We wish you the best going forward. Alex Conquest Pest Solutions

06/02/2020

Joe M.

Great. This is the second time we called them for help with the house over the last four years, and again they nailed the problem in a single visit. Alex, their main manager, is always professional, and really takes the time to explain their strategy to resolve the problem. The onsite technician arrived a little early, rapidly identified the problem, and applied a three-step solution that eliminated the ants within that same day. Would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Description of Work
Ants coming in from garden outside

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/29/2020

Stephania H.

The Ants are terrible this year, and I finally lost the battle with all the 'home remedies'. I was pretty sure they were going to just walk about with our house! I was so feed up with Ants~! Carlos was our technician. He was prompt, professional and performed a through job throughout the house. I know he said it takes really 48 hours for it to be taken back to the nest, but we immediately saw a huge reduction, and I was so impressed I hired them on a regular scheduled maintenance. We know that it's impossible to totally eliminate them...but we're getting real close. Highly recommend Conquest and there customer service.

Description of Work
Ants, ants, ants

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

05/07/2020

Tracy H.

Responsive service and professional! Great experience- Thank you!

Description of Work
ANTS

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/18/2020

Janice L.

Excellent! Fast and effective. Recommend!!! No ants!!!

Description of Work
Ant Extermination

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

02/23/2019

Natalie D.

They did a fantastic job. They took the estimate very seriously, and went above and beyond collecting the relevant facts and exploring the premesis. They gave me great advice on what was the smart next step for me to take BEFORE paying for work to be done. This showed me that they have their customer's interests at heart, and give the right advice, not advice that pads pockets. WHEN I need pest control, I will definitely be using Conquest.

Description of Work
Estimate on Possible Rodent Issue

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

01/16/2019

Linda B.

Conquest was very unclear in what they were going to do when I hired them - I was originally told that for the lump sum they charged, they'd trap all the rats and then seal up the building. They came a number of times, mostly just setting out traps and crossed their fingers. One technician seemed to be much more thorough than the other but when I asked when they were going to seal the entry points, they said they don't do that. I had to hire a separate contractor. More money spent but the holes sealed and all seemed well until this afternoon when learned that the rodents have returned...

Description of Work
Rat abatement

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

08/11/2018

Marge Z.

Great. All gone after months of hoe remedies!

Description of Work
Get rid of annoying small black ants.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

07/10/2018

Judith H.

Conquest Pest Solutions responded to my inquiries in a timely fashion, came out to the house in a punctual manner, approached the problem in a professionally, answering all my questions and explaining the suggested solutions. After the initial treatment, there were still ants and, true to their word, they came back immediately and tackled the problem in a new way, at no cost. The second time the treatment worked and there has been no recurrence.

Description of Work
An infestation of carpenter ants in the kitchen and sunroom;

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

07/03/2018

Donna D.

Carlos did an exceptional job—went over and above anything I expected—pulling out the stove and refrigerator and cleaning the floor and sides of the stove!

Description of Work
General bug spray

Work Completed On 07/03/2018

07/02/2018

Neal F.

It went very well. I purchased a treatment deal through the Angie's List website ($245). Within one day I was contacted by Conquest. They explained what type of treatment would be done inside and outside and arranged to send someone out within two days. The person who came out to the house was knowledge able and friendly. He asked me to walk him through the house and show him where we were seeing ants and where we thought they might be getting in, or living. He treated the house with a combination of gel, spray, and flakes. He explained that the stuff they used was ok to use in areas where pets or kids might be around. He sprayed on each floor (upstairs, main floor, and basement) where ants were likely to travel. Basically spraying along the lower edges of the walls. He listened when I showed him areas where I thought he should spray additionally, and also on where I did not want any spray (i.e. near toys or sports equipment). He sprayed he outside of the house and also spread ant killing flakes around the house outside, near trees, bushes, etc, where ants might live. We saw many dead ants in the weeks after the treatment. It took about five weeks before we stopped seeing ants. Its been about eight weeks since the treatment in spring of 2018. It appears the Carpenter Ants have been defeated. If I see ants again, I will call them back.

Description of Work
House treated inside and out to get rid of CARPENTER ANTS.

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

06/27/2018

Vincent S.

We contacted Conquest Pest Control on 6/25/18 and they were able to come out the next day to address our issue. Carlos was our technician. He was very knowledgeable, polite and thorough. Very well. He addressed our ant problem in each room and around the house utilizing a combination of different applications. We Will definitely use their service again.

Description of Work
Pest-Ant investation

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

06/25/2018

Erin O.

Discovered evidence that a mouse (or mice) was getting into my condo so I called Conquest after reading their reviews on this site. I was offered an appointment the next day (a Thursday), but due to my work schedule, asked for a Saturday appointment instead. They gave me a window of 9am-11am for that coming Saturday. The technician arrived promptly at 9am and quickly identified the interior hole through which the mouse was getting into my condo (the hole was difficult to see as it was in a utility closet, partially blocked from view by my furnace and water heater). He conducted a thorough check of my condo to identify areas that the mouse had left droppings and was great about explaining the steps he would take to get rid of the mouse. The technician left bait traps and instructions on how long to leave them out. Also, because he found where the mouse was getting into my condo, I was able to locate a corresponding exterior hole in my building's masonry and have my condo association fill the hole to help prevent any further issues with mice. Hopefully I won't have to call Conquest back out, but I would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
Address mouse issue

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

06/18/2018

JASON R.

Very well. Prompt response. Set traps inside and out. Visited our house 4 times to check on / empty traps. Knowledgeable team. Trapped the rats and have not had any issues since. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Trap Rats at Home

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

06/13/2018

Laura A.

I definitely recommend Conquest Pest Solutions. In my experience, they are able to set an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes as little as 3 days. This is the second consecutive year we have contacted them for an ant problem. Both times, we unfortunately have had to take advantage of their 30-day guarantee, as the ants persisted or returned. But after the second treatments, they were gone. In their defense, we live in a very old apartment structure, so there are plenty of cracks and ways for them to enter I imagine. My only small complaint is the lack of a call from the technician this year prior to arriving, and arriving either earlier or later than the scheduled 2-hour window with no advance notice. But they are very professional and friendly, answer any questions, and get the job done. Another plus is there is no commitment or contract required as with some companies.

Description of Work
Ant extermination

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

04/30/2018

Lucas E.

Things would be a lot better if every service provided was as good as Conquest. Needed their help in dealing with some ants...They have been to my house for an initial treatment and a follow-up. In both cases, the call to schedule could not have been easier and more pleasant. For the original call they were able to get an appointment scheduled that afternoon and for the follow-up they fit beautifully into my schedule. Both service trips were handled by absolute pros that were able to ask questions quickly, take care of their business without disruption and be on their way. Could not recommend more highly. Hope to not need them again but they will definitely be my first call! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Insect control