Conquest Pest Solutions

Illinois Department of Agriculture
12/31/2021

8218 McCormick Blvd

Skokie, IL 60076

Since 1993, Mark Winston, Owner of Conquest Pest Solutions, has been providing pest control and has a vast knowledge of providing clean, safe and effective pest control. Service is provided quickly and conveniently. We specialize in the control of ants, bees, wasps, centipedes, mice, rats, roaches and bed bugs. Mark Winston has been a well known name in the industry for many years and because he is committed to exceeding every client’s expectations, Conquest’s clientele are mostly referrals from previous satisfied customers. Conquest Pest Solutions is Owner operated and stands behind all services provided. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. Formerly known as: Code Chemical Inc & Code Pest Control....

pest control (174)animal removal (13)

07/29/2021

Technician was on time and pleasant. Efficient and effective in the work performed.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

06/21/2021

Very well. Service was timely and courteous. Peter diagnosed where / how the rats were entering the house immediately. Professional and took the time to explain everything. Very thorough. Would only use Conquest for future pest issues.

Description of Work
Rat Extermination

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

11/12/2020

Superior job. They found entry ways for the mice that I would not had found. And they put in copper wire to prevent more entry.

Description of Work
Eliminate mice in our house

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

10/02/2020

The technician sprayed a powder compound then a liquid compound in each nest. That treatment has proven totally effective in the two weeks since application.

Description of Work
Removing yellow jacket nests.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

09/25/2020

Well after the gentleman left I looked around to see what he had done and packets of bait were laid out without bait stations which I know is wrong for a professional to lay out poison. I called to complain and they're coming out to remedy the situation .

Description of Work
Basement baited for mice

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/19/2020

It went fantastic! I called Conquest and talked to the owner, Alex, who explained what work would be done and how it would be done, including the price for the services. Next day Technician Michael T., showed up, inspected my property and the nests - then explained how he'd be removing them. One they were removed, he spayed to prevent further attempts by insects to build a nest. Michael was knowle...

Description of Work
Needed a bee nest and hornet nest removed from under the eaves of a 2nd story.

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/05/2020

Carlos did a great job!!! Came to my home at 5:30 AM when Hornets were sleeping and removed the nest. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Remove Hornets nest.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

06/10/2020

Conquest assured me that we would only need them to spray our property 1x/month to control mosquitoes around our house. They came to spray right before mosquitoes had appeared, and within 2 weeks we were seeing mosquitoes. I contacted them and asked to speak with someone in charge. Five days ago, without calling me back, they sent another person out to spray our lot again. I was displeased that he...

Description of Work
Mosquito abatement

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry things did not work out and appreciate your feedback. Conquest strives to complete each pest control job to our customers complete satisfaction. To that end, we provided you with a complimentary service. We wish you the best going forward. Alex Conquest Pest Solutions

06/02/2020

Great. This is the second time we called them for help with the house over the last four years, and again they nailed the problem in a single visit. Alex, their main manager, is always professional, and really takes the time to explain their strategy to resolve the problem. The onsite technician arrived a little early, rapidly identified the problem, and applied a three-step solution that eliminat...

Description of Work
Ants coming in from garden outside

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/29/2020

The Ants are terrible this year, and I finally lost the battle with all the 'home remedies'. I was pretty sure they were going to just walk about with our house! I was so feed up with Ants~! Carlos was our technician. He was prompt, professional and performed a through job throughout the house. I know he said it takes really 48 hours for it to be taken back to the nest, but we immediately saw a hu...

Description of Work
Ants, ants, ants

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

Residential & commercial service of a variety of pests, such as ants, roach, mice, mouse, rats, rodents, bees, wasps, hornets, bees/wasps/hornet’s nest , silverfish, moths, flies, mosquitoes, maggots, centipedes, millipedes, cockroaches, spider, bed bugs, lady bugs, water bugs, and fleas, termite inspections.

Termite Abatment