Bera & Son Landscaping Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

At Bera ands Son Landscaping Inc. we aim to make landscapes more livable and memorable by enhancing the natural beauty of the outdoors. We work with a wide variety of clients, including homeowners and businesses, to provide thoughtful landscape design, turf maintainence and hardscape construction, and meticulous maintenance of outdoor environments. In recent years, to meet the needs of our clients, we’ve also become expert at paving driveways and outdoor settings....

Hidrogo Landscaping

We are your one stop source that Delivers quality work, with a service-oriented attitude. Professional Landscaping Services. Residential And Commercial Services. Give us a call today!

Elite landscaping and construction inc

Trust your Project to us, We will make your dream landscape a reality!

Total Paving and Brick Services, Inc

Responsive, efficient, and effective professional services setting the bar high for excellence. We provide residential asphalt paving, brick paving, and concrete paving services to the Northern Illinois suburbs and some of North Chicagoland.

03/24/2018

Ernesto reviewed all the details of how to correct the drainage problem and also identified that our new patio was in danger of being destabilized by the pooling water. He arrived at 7:00 an with a crew and they hand dug out a deep hole to install a dry well that can absorb all the excess water. He ensured “JULIE” was contacted to flag all the buried lines and all the digging was done by hand to m...

Description of Work
Our back yard had drainage issues and flooded the last three years. I needed my railroad ties removed from my garden and the structure rebuilt. I also needed to reroute all the gutter drainage that was causing the sump pump to burn out. We had major lawn damage from grubs and the drainage problem. All of the water issues needed to be corrected and we even had to coordinate with our neighbor whose ejector pump outlet was routing more water into our yard.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service,hardscaping

Thank you Tom for your business! It is our pleasure to have you as a customer and see our customers satisfied! If anything else we are here to serve you. Thanks!! Bera and Son Landscaping

05/19/2017

They have been very polite and professional. They have a competitive rate. We are scheduled with them to start the work on June 2.

Description of Work
We called them to get an estimate for a complete yard clean up, laying 15 yards of mulch, installing a paver walkway, and removing another concrete walkway. They are also planting some bushes and roses.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/30/2015

Ernesto came over for the quote, and he was great... very nice and professional and I liked what he was telling me they could do for my yard. I guess I did not ask specific enough questions though, because I paid $600 for mulch, which is about average for what I have paid each year because I get premium mulch and all... but when they spread the mulch, it was barely half an inch in coverage. I ques...

Description of Work
I hired them for spring clean up and regular lawn maintenance

07/20/2015

I originally contacted Bera & Son through Angie's list messaging service for a quote on removing a few trees as well as trimming some trees. Marisa responded to me and we set a date and time for Saturday, July 18th at 12:30 pm. They never showed up and I ended up calling them at 1:30 pm and leaving a message. Marisa contacted me back right away and stated that Saturday was actually the person who ...

Description of Work
They were supposed to give me a quote on removing and trimming some trees, but never showed up

07/15/2015

Ernesto and his crew did a great job! The work was completed in a very short time.

Description of Work
Landscaping was completed before I put my house on the market for sale.

Category landscaping

06/25/2015

It didn't go well. I asked about lawn service during a vacation. I guess the job wasn't worth their time, but it would have been nice to get a response back. You never know who may have future work and the lack of responsiveness is offputting.

Description of Work
Replied to a message asking what I was looking for and never replied back.

06/12/2015

They pay attention to detail, clean up areas around trees and bushes, and my lawn has never looked better. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care service

Category lawn service,tree service

06/11/2015

I emailed them back with add'l questions and to have them give me a call. To date they have not contacted me. I emailed them again with specific questions and that I wanted them to start, pending answers to these questions. As of 6/11/2015, they still have not contacted me or returned my emails. I's confused as to why they are on Angie's List, if they are not looking for referrals.

Description of Work
I contacted Bera & Sons Landscaping in May for a quote on our lawn maintenance. They did come back with a very competitive quote. They quoted this without seeing my property.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/30/2015

Initial estimate included clean up, weed and feed, mulch, power raking, aerating, seeding. We requested advance notice of service because of dogs and locked gates. After a no-show, called and was told we'd see them Monday morning, early. Showed up afternoon Monday, again with no notice. Spring clean-up was done satisfactorily, as well as mulch in front garden. It does appear fertilizing occurred a...

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, mulch in front flower garden, trimming, fertilizer.

05/07/2015

They are are on time and quick. They do good edging around the flower gardens. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn care one a week.

Lawn & Yard Work. Turf Maintainance, Tree & Shrub Care, Deliveries & Hardscapes