Elite Moving & Storage - Accepting 3+ Bedroom Projects

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2013

**Due to high volume of calls, we are currently unable to accommodate moves under 3 bedrooms in size*** Elite Moving & Storage, a Chicago based moving company and offers full moving services for all of your local & long distance moving needs. Whether your move is large or small - one item or a full truck load – we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a reliable and efficient moving service. Elite Moving and Storage serves as a local Chicago and Illinois mover as well as a long distance moving company. We are competitively priced, licensed and insured and hold a satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau. Our long distance moving services includes: • Professional Moving Consultant that will be with you all the way • Door to Door relocation • Guaranteed rate with no additive rates for the extra items • Space reservation on the truck for the inventory listed • Professional moving crew • Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture • Padding of wooden, plastic, metal, upholstered & leather furniture with moving pads. • Organized inventory list of goods • Loading and unloading • Fully equipped truck • Taxes , Fuel, Tolls & Miles • Free 1 flight of stairs on pickup and delivery • No charge for elevator or large appliances • Up to 1 month free storage and free re-delivery to your new home from our Storage • Basic Liability coverage of $0.60 per pound per article Use discount code: Angie911 to receive a $50.00 off your next long distance move. (Must be present at the time of scheduling. Not valid with any other discounts, special offers and for moves under 300cf. Not valid for more moves that are scheduled less than 3 days prior to the 1st day of the pickup window)...

Chicago Local Movers

+2 more images

4.1

4.1

4.2

movers (53)storage unit (1)

08/20/2021

George S.

They provided a timely, professional estimate.

Description of Work
Already said it. Total weight expected 22,000 lbs. Above average quality furniture and articles.

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

11/12/2020

De L.

Elite moving was great...very timely and professionally done. I was extremely pleased with the job from the onset, the office staff was efficient and courteous and the moving crew was excellent...the price was not bad either***

Description of Work
moving of furniture

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/15/2020

Steven D.

Elite’s 3-person crew: On time. Experienced. Efficient. Careful. Thoughtful. Diplomatic (building reps). Ask for Sandro’s crew: Great VALUE & peace-of-mind.

Description of Work
Move between apartments miles apart.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

06/09/2020

Dennis F.

Because of the Covid 19 virus Pandemic, the country was in chaos! Because of such, I was unable to complete my move! My property was in storage with them and I asked for my property to be brought back to the original location where it was picked up. My move was going to be approx 1700 miles. Instead I asked for my property to be brought back to the original pickup my home! They charged me an additional $200.00 dollars plus the full amount of the entire move to bring it back 17 miles instead! A cheaper price originally yes but, unfortunately no consideration with the pandemic!! NO I would not recommend this company ever!!!

Description of Work
An out of State move!

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

05/06/2020

shakeel S.

First of all, they overcharged us for wrapping plastic on our furniture and end up asking for tip to movers in lieu of the wrapping charges. Secondly, one of their employees stole electronics from one of the rooms worth $700 and the last straw is that they broke our sofa set by loading the POD incorrectly. Once we complained about the missing gaming system, they asked us to work with their insurance company which keeps asking us to fill out forms and provide documentation. We provided documentation and receipt at least 5 times during various stages of the claim. Finally, they stopped returning our call and we have not receive any response from them for over 4 months. I will never hire this company nor do I recommend anyone hiring them.

Description of Work
Load items into storage PODS at our old residence and unload the storage PODS at our new residence

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

12/23/2019

De Etta M.

We had them for 8 hours with four guys and they did an excellent job. I've never had movers like them before. I thought they were very thorough and are a very good business. I recommend them to anyone in Illinois.

Description of Work
They helped me move from my apartment to our new home. They also stopped by a storage facility to move more things for me. They helped move both me and my daughter.

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

11/30/2019

Brian B.

Alejandro and his crew were highly professional and efficient. We had mostly furniture (big oak furniture) to pack and move. They used neoprene rubber pads to protect the carpeting and floors. The houses were perfect...no dents or scratches anywhere. They wrapped everything and carefully packed and moved each piece. Then unpacked and reassembled everything in its proper place. Total time was about 6 hours! I would recommend Alejandro and his team again!

Description of Work
Pack and locally move a 2300 sqft home and move to a new location. Unpack and place.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

08/19/2019

Chris V.

Things all in all went very well. Prior to the move, there was great communication. My questions were answered promptly and professionally. The movers arrived right on time and the crew walked in the door and started carrying out boxes while I signed paperwork with the supervisor. They clearly knew what was expected and got right to the task. The estimate for time on the job was 4 hours and they completed it in 3.5 hours. When we arrived at the UPack location, they were concerned I might need another container. We did not. They couldn't have fit a roll of duct tape in the containers, but we did not need another one. Hats off to their friendliness, professionalism and courtesy. Overall, they get an A. My only small note was minor things like, the quote included 20 rolls of tape. No one provided me proof that 20 rolls of tape were used, and being told they had done the work in 3.75 hours Overall, extremely minor compared to the relief of reasonable pricing and quality of work overall. Not worth even talking to ownership about. But, if you are someone who is going to nit pick over details even when the quality is above expectations...

Description of Work
Moved my apartment into UPack containers

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

07/25/2019

Thane G.

Move was great. On time. On budget. No broken or lost items. Accommodated moving my TVs early so that I could have them mounted at the new home. Guys were great. Punctual and professional. I will not use another company for any future local moves. They were that good.

Description of Work
Local move within Evanston, including move from an off-site storage facility and packing of previous home.

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience about our company and your move. Have a great day.

05/21/2019

randy W.

Requested they come for a quote on 5/18. Said they’d be there between 8 and 10. Never showed up. Never called. I called them they said sorry we’ll be there between 2 and 4. Never showed. Never called.

Description of Work
Moving to new home

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

02/24/2019

Linda G.

Elite was terrific. The movers boxed tv's, and other misc furniture. Everything arrived intact. The people in the office were friendly and helpful. Jenny calculated my moving cost and she was right on target! No additional charges! Thanks, Jenny.

Description of Work
We moved from Chicago to Florida. Elite stored our boxes for a week and then shipped them to us.

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

11/21/2018

Ryan O.

They were polite, they were easy to work with, they worked quickly and the best part was, they had an estimate cost of about $600.00 but ended up only charging me $575.00 for the whole service. I have moved a lot this past decade, and I can say that this is the most easiest move I had made so far.

Description of Work
Local Moving Service

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

11/21/2018

shoma K.

Very polite kindly and The estimate they give us is exact. Very nice people and everything on time and quick. I was happy and everything fine.

Description of Work
They move us.

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

11/08/2018

JAMIE G.

Great, on time and very efficient. Excellent service

Description of Work
Move furniture

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

11/07/2018

Lucia D.

was realy good service very good service. Very careful with our furniture and with our chinaand other fragile items.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

11/06/2018

David B.

They had a good price and were very pleasant would recommend them to others

Description of Work
moved from a 3 bedroom house to a new house a few miles away

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

11/05/2018

Ia L.

I've moved before for work and other reasons. Usually moving companies give you estimates that end up being twice as much by the end of the service. This company was very close to their initial estimate when work was done. They were very careful, respectful of our house, and on-time. It went very smoothly and delivered everything on-time. There were a couple of tight turns on the stair cases which I don't know how they did but I'm very happy with their service. I've referred them to a couple of my friends already.

Description of Work
They moved from within IL to our new house.

Work Completed On 11/05/2009

11/01/2018

Rinat M.

It was very smooth. They are very professional. It was done quickly but there were no damages in our furniture. The guys were so fast and completed it in just hours. They really did a good job. My husband does not really make comments but he was giving a good word for these guys.

Description of Work
They helped us with our move.

Work Completed On 05/28/2016

John B.

They were on time, They worked professionally, They did no damage to any of my things, they were very trustworthy, and literally with this company I had no issues whatsoever. They charged a fair price, and they were spot on, on everything.

Description of Work
They moved everything from my apartment to the new house

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

Kenny M.

Unbelievable. Great. We'll be using them again in about 10 months.

Description of Work
They packed , moved it and unpacked it.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

Joseph D.

They did a great job. It was done quickly. This is my second time. I recommended them to my sister already. I would like to give them an A+ if possible.

Description of Work
They helped me with my move.

Work Completed On 09/24/2018

10/24/2018

Carolina E.

It was great. They were really fast. Movers are very organized. They took care of all the boxes. Set up everything for us in our new house. The estimate was right on point and the price was very reasonable. We were happy.

Description of Work
They move my whole apartment to a .town house. It was local move.

Work Completed On 08/10/2016