ROUSE'S AUTO REPAIR

Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Body Work
Auto Alarms

Rouse's Auto Repair is a Tech Net Professional Auto Service Center located in downtown Libertyville in the former Toyota dealership. We are locally owned and run. We employ four technicians, three of whom are ASE certified. In addition to auto repair, we also perform hitch installation and trailer maintenance....

A & A BODY SHOP

We are an auto collision repair company that also does some restoration also. We also can do custom painted pinstriping & paintless dent removal's. We offer free estimates.

Reliable Auto Repair Center Inc

Family owned business for 20+ years at the same location. Serving the North Side since 1991.

ERIE-LASALLE BODY SHOP & CAR CARE CENTER

A State-of-the-Art Collision repair facility. Family owned for over 80 years, recently moved one mile west to an ultra modern location. Same Family owned and operated business. Intelligent, Professional Repair and Claims Service since 1934. Insurance claims specialists, free shuttle, 24 hour towing, Car rentals. Other Location - 2440 South Kedzie Phone - 773-762-5571 Fax - 773-762-4809

09/01/2017

They're terrific. Best customer service I've seen, they actually, they did a repair on one of our vehicles and we hadn't picked up the car yet and they happened to see that I was out mowing the lawn when they literally drove the car to the house and dropped it off. So I mean their customer service is spectacular.

Description of Work
An oil change.

02/14/2017

I use them all of the time. Jim and Rich are great. Excellent service. They are very reliable and honest.

Description of Work
Axle repair.

05/13/2015

They are awesome. I don't trust anyone else with my 5 cars. My daughters car was eating oil and they had fixed the bearings (not sure spelled correctly) last year. It kept doing it and took it back again, they checked all other options and diagnosed as axil problem. They fixed quickly as my daughter was heading back to school. They are wonderful and I never feel like they are trying to get me to b...

Description of Work
Replaced axle on my daughters car.

01/15/2015

just great car would not start and they found it was a bad battery. They not only replace it but got it covered under warranty. I had not even purchased it from them. Only cost was labor.

Description of Work
Replaced car battery

Category auto repair,radiator service

03/27/2014

It is a small family run business but they are very good. They were able to work on my horse trailer right away even though they did not know who I was. Anytime I need immediate assistance from them to get my trailer ready for inspection, they are there to help me. They are professional, polite, respectful and kind. Their fees are also very fair.

Description of Work
I take my horse trailer and cars to Rouse's Auto Repair for servicing and repair.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,car inspections

General auto repair - all makes and models including classic cars. This includes everything from oil changes to fluid flushes to timing belt replacement and more. Hitch installation. Trailer maintenance. In our building, you can also find auto paint services and Carquest, an auto parts store.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available