Premier Painting and Design Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2010

49 Hillsborough Dr

Collinsville, IL 62234

Premier Painting and Design Inc. has grown to have its name to be synonymous with quality. From its beginning in 1995, our locally owned and operated business has earned a reputation of being one of the area's finest and most respected painting contractors. We are a business built on years of customer referrals. Our emphasis on customer service, attention to detail and using the highest quality products in the industry proves our commitment to providing our customers a beautiful and durable finish they will enjoy for years to come. That is why we are the primary choice for Metro East homeowners, designers, realtors and professionals....

house painting (31)interior painting (26)pressure washing (8)drywall (7)cabinet refacing (2)deck cleaning (2)siding companies (2)wallpaper removal (1)plastering (1)

09/14/2020

Rick and his crew did a wonderful job. Would definitely recommend him to anyone. You can't go wrong hiring him. We got 5 bids on our project. His stood out above the others. He recommended the highest quality products and we quickly realized the quality of person he is. You will not fine anyone easier to work with and that does a better job than Rick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

08/06/2020

Rick was able to match the color of the old paint perfectly. The house looks brighter and sharper. He also cleaned the old stain on the leaded glass on the outside of the front door. I would recommend the company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

12/11/2017

Rick did a superb job painting a vaulted hallway and formal living/dining room. It took a few days but each evening his supplies were neatly stored and out of the way. He was conscientious about making sure he met the deadline for a Christmas party, as well. The final result was exactly what we were hoping for....we couldn't be happier. We call him again for any painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

09/08/2017

Rick, the owner was very professional and responsive. The work was done in a timely manner and the overall job, which included replacing some of the wood siding, was of high quality. We are extremely happy with the final outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting including garage door, front door and rear entry door.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

07/25/2017

Can't praise Rick and his crew enough. Rick communicated so well with me on how to select the color and how to schedule the work around other hail storm repairs of roof and downspouts. We had many phone calls to stay on top of the other schedules to then schedule his folks. The work is absolutely beautiful. This deck and porch are 22 years old. They look fantastic. And NO paint on any of the scree...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large second floor deck and porch with 14 steps and landing, many spindles, two screen doors, and 12 floor to peaked ceiling screen sections. Some replacement planks on deck. Painting underneath also. Victim of a bad semi-transparent staining job from a previous painting contractor. Selected sold stain for the job.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

07/20/2017

Very professional job. They made the wood on my house look new again - and the house is 35 years old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of my house and my fence needed staining.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

05/23/2017

Rick and his team did a fantastic job for me! I wanted to sell my older home but it had chipping and faded paint. Rick's team pressure washed, scraped, filled cracks and painted everything to make it look beautiful again. After the work was finished, they cleaned up all the paint scrapings and left my home looking like they had never been there. The best part...my house sold the very first day it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the exterior of my home and garage scraped, pressure washed, cracks filled and the buildings painted.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

04/10/2017

Rick's a terrific guy and is both professional and responsive. He gave me an estimate and held to it. His team did a really nice job painting my great room with vaulted ceilings, hallways, kitchen, library and dining room. I'd definitely hire Rick again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

10/24/2016

Rick and his crew did a phenomenal job. They are perfectionists. Rick assisted in color and gloss selection, with excellent recommendation. He had to do some very tedious texturing on walls in a room that had smooth walls underneath removed wallpaper border, and he did it beautifully! He left the work site very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior residential painting.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

10/20/2016

Rick and his crew did an excellent job. Totally professional looking. Completed the actual painting in 2.5 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the entire wood exterior of the house painted, to include power washed and caulked where needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2016

Interior & exterior painting. Cabinet & deck refinishing. Drywall. Scraping & sanding. Siding. Pressure washing. Wallpaper removal. Caulking. Plastering. Soffits & fascia. Gutters. Windows. Shutters. Exterior staining. Concrete floors. Fences.