Plumb-It Inc

04/30/2022

7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

1114 W Galena Blvd

Aurora, IL 60506

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Hi. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Plumb-It Inc. I am a 6 year army infantry veteran and have been plumbing for 12 years now. We are a newer company with low overhead so we can provide you with the top notch service of a larger company without the high pricing. We are experienced with all facets of plumbing to include service, remodeling, and new construction, commercial and residential. Honesty, integrity, and respect are cornerstones of my life philosophy, and I employ these characteristics in my daily work and dealings with people...

plumbers (235)drain cleaning (43)water heaters (24)well & water pump repair (11)sewer cleaning (5)home remodeling (3)irrigation system (3)water softeners (2)gas leak repair (1)

11/06/2020

KEVIN N.

routed kitchen sink pipes, fixed improper drain piping for second sink bowl

Description of Work
Very clean and professional

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/27/2020

Daniel F.

I was blown away by these guys! We have had a leak that has been the bane of our existence--intermittent and yet prolific. Several different plumbers and a handyman took a crack at diagnosing the issue. The guys from Plumb It investigated and, when the leak didn't show up immediately, came up with a plan. Less than 24 hours later, my leak was diagnosed and resolved. Hopefully we won't need to call any time soon, but the next time we do have an issue, they're on speed dial. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Leak Investigation And Repair

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

04/17/2020

Howard & Connie S.

On Thursday, April 16th, I contacted Plumb-It about my kitchen sink drain issues. Since i called late in the day, I was told that a repair-person could make it out to the house the following day between 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. At 10:30 am today, the repairmen arrived and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. Kudos to Plumb-It!!

Description of Work
Drain was plugged up!

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

03/20/2020

Tom J.

Techician was prompt, professional, friendly and thorough. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Drain blockage.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

11/05/2019

Ronald B.

Response time was great. Friendly, fast and efficient! I called in the early morning and before 11:00 am the work was complete. It is great to find a company with customer service like this. I am already telling friends about Plumb-it.

Description of Work
Replaced sump pump

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

10/19/2019

James W.

Selected PlumbIt based on reviews on Angie's List and company website. Needed new shut off valves under kitchen sink and installation of kitchen faucet (we purchased). Work done in a professional manner. Quality workmanship. However, they charged $400. My bad for not asking ahead of time what the cost would be. Angie's List said 3% senior discount; Scott said no discount. They accept credit cards but fail to mention until time to pay that they assess a service charge for using credit cards. Invoice did not itemize the charges for the services rendered

Description of Work
Repair leak under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Hello Sir, I am sorry you feel you were overcharged for the service we provided, but I feel you left out a few details. I take negative reviews very seriously, as I strive to take care of my customers in a manner which I would like my 77 year old mother to be taken care of. I thought the pricing seemed high for what you described, so I pulled up your invoice. What you failed to mention in your review, is that we went to your house twice. Once to replace the valves under your sink. Another to install the kitchen sink faucet you purchased. The kitchen faucet you purchased was not a standard faucet, but a touch faucet, which is a more involved installation. To address the credit card charges, you have the option to pay by check or cash.. After paying windshield time for 2 trips, labor on the job, materials, insurance, workman's comp, fuel, vehicle maintenance, advertising, and, social security, licensing, TAXES, there's not a lot left in profit on a job like this. Not sure how many licensed plumbing companies you have used, but my pricing is extremely fair for the market.

08/27/2019

Rose T.

After buying a water heater at Menards and getting it home, I called Plumb-it Inc about 1:30 p.m on a Monday. I think it was Scott who answered (no recorder!) and he said he could have 2 guys out to our house within 45 minutes to install it. The job went so smooth. They did arrive within 45 minutes. The 2 guys were very knowledgeable about installing a heater. They were efficient, quiet, polite and cleaned up afterwards. They also took the old heater and the box the new heater came in. What more could we ask for? They did everything we expected.

Description of Work
Installation of hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

05/17/2019

KEVIN N.

Scott got me fixed right away and was very responsive with a call back. Cant beat the price either. Would use again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/04/2019

Natalie M.

It went very well. Excellent communication. Very nice gentlemen. Love my new toilet (top notch Kohler).

Description of Work
new toilet installed

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

01/30/2019

Michelle D.

The polar vortex froze one of our basement pipes and we struggled to figure out where. It only impacted our basement bathroom. Our ejector was backing up too. Due to the extreme weather, we told them we did not expect them to come today and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. They surprised us a couple hours later stating that they had an emergency not far from here and decided just to take care of us too. They were able to immediately figure out the pipe issue and replaced the ejector pump. It was all cleared up in about 30 minutes or so. We are so grateful and feel confident we should be ok during the rest of this deep freeze,

Description of Work
Frozen Pipe and Ejector Pump replacement

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

Water heaters and repairs, sewer and drain rodding, rpz/backflow testing and repairs, kitchen, bath and basement remodels & additions, garbage disposals, sump pumps and battery backups, fix leaky pipes and leaks, plumbing fixture repair and installation, toilet repair and installation, gas leak detection, water softner installation & frozen pipes.

Water well service.