We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Plumb-It Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

1114 W Galena Blvd

Aurora, IL 60506

Hi. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Plumb-It Inc. I am a 6 year army infantry veteran and have been plumbing for 12 years now. We are a newer company with low overhead so we can provide you with the top notch service of a larger company without the high pricing. We are experienced with all facets of plumbing to include service, remodeling, and new construction, commercial and residential. Honesty, integrity, and respect are cornerstones of my life philosophy, and I employ these characteristics in my daily work and dealings with people...

07/25/2022

JACQUELINE O.

Scott, was very knowledgeable and responsive. He showed up on time and explained clearly what the situation. I've used him 3 times now because I know he is reliable, fair and knowledgeable. 1st time I spoke with him on the phone he was very patient with me and walked me through the problem. As to why the Hot water had a weird smell. He spent close to 30 mins on the phone with me. I will also call Scott whenever I have any plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Fixed Licking Sink and got rid of weird smell from the Hot Water.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/06/2020

KEVIN N.

routed kitchen sink pipes, fixed improper drain piping for second sink bowl

Description of Work
Very clean and professional

08/27/2020

Daniel F.

I was blown away by these guys! We have had a leak that has been the bane of our existence--intermittent and yet prolific. Several different plumbers and a handyman took a crack at diagnosing the issue. The guys from Plumb It investigated and, when the leak didn't show up immediately, came up with a plan. Less than 24 hours later, my leak was diagnosed and resolved. Hopefully we won't need to call any time soon, but the next time we do have an issue, they're on speed dial. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Leak Investigation And Repair

04/17/2020

Howard & Connie S.

On Thursday, April 16th, I contacted Plumb-It about my kitchen sink drain issues. Since i called late in the day, I was told that a repair-person could make it out to the house the following day between 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. At 10:30 am today, the repairmen arrived and fixed the problem within 30 minutes. Kudos to Plumb-It!!

Description of Work
Drain was plugged up!

Category drain cleaning

03/20/2020

Tom J.

Techician was prompt, professional, friendly and thorough. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Drain blockage.

11/05/2019

Ronald B.

Response time was great. Friendly, fast and efficient! I called in the early morning and before 11:00 am the work was complete. It is great to find a company with customer service like this. I am already telling friends about Plumb-it.

Description of Work
Replaced sump pump

10/19/2019

James W.

Selected PlumbIt based on reviews on Angie's List and company website. Needed new shut off valves under kitchen sink and installation of kitchen faucet (we purchased). Work done in a professional manner. Quality workmanship. However, they charged $400. My bad for not asking ahead of time what the cost would be. Angie's List said 3% senior discount; Scott said no discount. They accept credit cards but fail to mention until time to pay that they assess a service charge for using credit cards. Invoice did not itemize the charges for the services rendered

Description of Work
Repair leak under kitchen sink

Category plumbing

Hello Sir, I am sorry you feel you were overcharged for the service we provided, but I feel you left out a few details. I take negative reviews very seriously, as I strive to take care of my customers in a manner which I would like my 77 year old mother to be taken care of. I thought the pricing seemed high for what you described, so I pulled up your invoice. What you failed to mention in your review, is that we went to your house twice. Once to replace the valves under your sink. Another to install the kitchen sink faucet you purchased. The kitchen faucet you purchased was not a standard faucet, but a touch faucet, which is a more involved installation. To address the credit card charges, you have the option to pay by check or cash.. After paying windshield time for 2 trips, labor on the job, materials, insurance, workman's comp, fuel, vehicle maintenance, advertising, and, social security, licensing, TAXES, there's not a lot left in profit on a job like this. Not sure how many licensed plumbing companies you have used, but my pricing is extremely fair for the market.

08/27/2019

Rose T.

After buying a water heater at Menards and getting it home, I called Plumb-it Inc about 1:30 p.m on a Monday. I think it was Scott who answered (no recorder!) and he said he could have 2 guys out to our house within 45 minutes to install it. The job went so smooth. They did arrive within 45 minutes. The 2 guys were very knowledgeable about installing a heater. They were efficient, quiet, polite and cleaned up afterwards. They also took the old heater and the box the new heater came in. What more could we ask for? They did everything we expected.

Description of Work
Installation of hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

05/17/2019

KEVIN N.

Scott got me fixed right away and was very responsive with a call back. Cant beat the price either. Would use again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Repair

04/04/2019

Natalie M.

It went very well. Excellent communication. Very nice gentlemen. Love my new toilet (top notch Kohler).

Description of Work
new toilet installed

01/30/2019

Michelle D.

The polar vortex froze one of our basement pipes and we struggled to figure out where. It only impacted our basement bathroom. Our ejector was backing up too. Due to the extreme weather, we told them we did not expect them to come today and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. They surprised us a couple hours later stating that they had an emergency not far from here and decided just to take care of us too. They were able to immediately figure out the pipe issue and replaced the ejector pump. It was all cleared up in about 30 minutes or so. We are so grateful and feel confident we should be ok during the rest of this deep freeze,

Description of Work
Frozen Pipe and Ejector Pump replacement

10/18/2018

James H.

Excellent. Guys were responsive and professional. They were able to overcome some complications and use fixtures I provided. I would definitely use these guys again, and would recommend them highly. Kudos!

Description of Work
Replace shower fixtures, put in new toilet and replace shut valves for sink faucet.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! Nobody likes calling a plumber, but we strive to give the best service we can!

10/09/2018

Stephen H.

I had a bathroom sink that was completely clogged and i thought I need the sink to be rooted because of old pipes. Even though thy were late they kept in communication with me all day and were extremely kind. This is the best part. When they got there they found out the issue was something extremely simple and completed the project within minutes. They could have easily could have charged me a service fee but decided to charge me nothing. I like honest people that aren’t trying to screw your out of every dime because of this experience plumb it will always be my first call. Thanks

09/12/2018

Mel T.

Went fine but now that I think of it I should have negotiated the price more. Was able to get them here on one days notice for a non-emergency. Came within the window timerframe.

Description of Work
replaced main water shut off and most of the faucet shutoffs in the house with newer value type

08/25/2018

mina M.

I talked to Scott over the phone about the issue. He was very polite and professional in asking questions to diagnose the issue before coming out. He promptly scheduled a time with me and was able to come and fix the leak. Great service. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Had a leaking toilet

07/21/2018

MARIE K.

All went well, Plumb-It was prompt and did a good job on a nasty project.

Description of Work
Sewer line from house out to street needed to be cleaned out.

06/21/2018

MARIE K.

On time and uneventful. Just what one wants from a plumber.

Description of Work
Drain from kitchen sink was leaking. needed replacement.

06/10/2018

Bill B.

Did a great job. In and out, quick and clean.

Description of Work
Replaced pipes in basement.

06/05/2018

Tracy P.

Great! Very tidy and didnt take very long.

Description of Work
Replace Outside water faucet and ruptured pipe in basement ceiling.

05/31/2018

Andrew T.

Water was dripping into kitchen from ceiling but we didn’t know the source of the problem. Team was called at 9:30am and crew arrived two hours later even though they originally were scheduled to arrive the next day due to availability. Two guys arrived and immediately determined the source of the leak and minimized drywall damage in finding the problem. They were in and out in 90min and with a very reasonable price. They were professional and walked me through what they were doing each step of the way. I’m calling them for any future issues.

Description of Work
Master bath toilet was leaking into kitchen. Toilet needed to be resealed.

05/10/2018

Virgil H.

Went very well. Not a task I'd want to perform but quite necessary. I thought the fee was a bit on the high side but, again, I'll leave it to the pros. Well worth the peace of mind. Very efficient; they had everything needed on the truck and were in and out quickly. I chose essentially by location, intending to shop locally. Military service was another plus.

Description of Work
Sump pump replacement

Category plumbing, wells

05/02/2018

Sanjay B.

Very prompt, courteous, and professional. Did the work well.

Description of Work
Toilet water leak.

04/05/2018

Mary S.

I am bad at reporting back, but these guys have saved me twice; yesterday when they realized I was in a jam, they arrived at 7 a.m. on the dot, and actually got me to work one time. What I like about the firm is they are pragmatic: they give you the two options so you can make the choice without pushing something that is too much for the problem. Also, I have repeatedly had plumbers charge outrageous prices. This was a physical relief when the problem was solved and I did not have to take out a second mortgage. I liked the mention of his status as a veteran, and I like that a more experienced guy accompanies the newbie, but watches all activity, so you do not feel vulnerable while they are training. Everyone should know about this group!

Description of Work
two occasions: clogged toilet/broken flapper and broken valve

01/16/2018

James H.

Great. They cleared the clog in a professional manner. They were able to get out the same day I called. The plumber and his assistant answered all our questions and explained our problem and how they were fixing it They also explained what we could do to minimize the same problem in the future. They were the best and we will hire them again for plumbing problems.

Description of Work
Clear kitchen sink clog.

12/18/2017

Joseph B.

Gave Scott a call to schedule an appointment; came out the same day. Gave me some options on the leaky faucet, one of which...it needs to be replaced. Jim and Steve were courteous and quickly completed the jobs. Jim came back in from talking to Scott and told me $0 for today. Very unexpected, and hesitate to put this piece out there at the risk that Scott will no charge everyone. Of course, when I get the new faucets, I will definitely use them to install. An overall great experience from start to finish. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Slow drain, leaky faucet, leaky dishwasher

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Bright Home Remodeling Inc.

Bright Home Remodeling specializes in drywall, mudding, sanding, painting, interior and exterior, deck restoration, powerwashing, roofing, backsplash, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, vynal, hardwood, laminate floorings sanding and refinishing floors. We have been in this business for over 12+years we work along side out customers to ensure that their dream project is how the envisioned it to be.

Armbrust Plumbing Heating & AC Inc

Armbrust Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is an Illinois Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Air Conditioning, Generator, and furnace repair, service, replacement and maintenance company located in Dupage County (also serving Kane County). Armbrust will send you only the best plumber or technician to fix your plumbing problem, perform your air conditioner repair, or address your gas or propane (LP) furnace or water heater repair. We also perform all air conditioner replacement, furnace replacement, boiler replacements, generator installation, and tankless hot water heaters installations for both commercial and residential systems in Wheaton IL 60187, Wheaton IL 60189, Glen Ellyn IL 60137, Carol Stream IL 60188, Naperville IL 60540 Naperville IL 60563, Naperville IL 60564, Napervillle IL 60565, Naperville 60566, Naperville 60567, Winfield IL 60190, Warrenville IL 60555, Lombard IL 60148, Batavia IL 60510, Geneva IL 60134, and St Charles IL 60174. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate, call 630-668-6273 directly (or the number listed above anytime, 24 hours a day). Armbrust is an authorized factory dealer of many brands and services all furnace, AC, humidifier, filter, thermostat, and water heater brands including Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Amana, Amana Distictions, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Armstrong, Tempstar, Comfortmaker, Heil, Arcoaire, Whirlpool, Tappan, Crown, Frigidaire, Gibson, Goodman, Lochinvar, Maytag, Weil McLain, A O Smith, Bradford White, Kohler, American Standard, Generac, Generalair, Guardianaire UV light, Aprilaire, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Dynamic, Zoeller, Hydromatic, and Glenntronic pumps. Armbrust is a recognized Chamber of Commerce member with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+ who provides installation and service of overhead sewer, backup sump pump, and ejector pump systems. We also perform faucet repair and replacement for many brands such as Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohe, Hans Grohe, Price Phister, and Gerber.

Milestone Cabinetry & Interiors, Inc.

Milestone Cabinetry & Interiors, Inc. is a custom cabinet builder, focusing on kitchen and bathroom designs and remodels.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    058-188566
    IL
    Illinois: Plumbers
    04/30/2023
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Water heaters and repairs, sewer and drain rodding, rpz/backflow testing and repairs, kitchen, bath and basement remodels & additions, garbage disposals, sump pumps and battery backups, fix leaky pipes and leaks, plumbing fixture repair and installation, toilet repair and installation, gas leak detection, water softner installation & frozen pipes.

Water well service.