Altec Irrigation llc

Founded 2020 •

04/15/2021

110 W 3rd St

Silverton, ID 83867

We can work without entering the home but if it is necessary we will be wearing mask and gloves for the safety of ourselves and our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

irrigation system202083814
Turning the water on to the system and making head adjustments where necessary. Also identifying problems and fixing them as well

Greater Coeur d'Alene's premier sprinkler company. We do sprinkler system installations, sprinkler repair, sprinkler blowouts, and backflow testing. We also do remote system management for large sites or rentals. Call us 208 819 6833 for an estimate or visit our website www.altecirrigation.com and schedule a service appointment....
Sprinkler Startups project

irrigation system

202083814

irrigation system (13)lawn & landscaping (1)

06/03/2021

Install two new zones on existing sprinkler system and new timer. Awesome job. Great communication. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
install two new zones to existing system .

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/24/2021

The job was exceptionally well done. Shay made the adjustments that I requested and did everything completely and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
sprinkler

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

04/24/2021

Shea is fantastic!! Excellent work and we'll priced. Super happy and would definitely hire again!!!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Installation

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

Very good work. Was way less invasive than I thought it would be. Great job

Description of Work
sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

04/21/2021

Very well. Altec was prompt and efficient. All work was done in a professional manner. Shay made adjustments to be sure that I was satisfied with the coverage.

Description of Work
sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

11/11/2020

Very well, Shea was here quickly, did a thorough job, replaced and rebuilt all 5 sprinkler heads and broken PVC on manifold, extensive repair job. Very pleasant and professional gentleman. I will definitely hire him again for any sprinkler issues and blowouts. I had attempted to reach several sprinkler companies before Altec Sprinklers and everyone informed me they could see me in the Spring. I su...

Description of Work
Repair of sprinkler heads and manifold damaged from hard early freeze in Oct 2020

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

08/26/2020

Everything went great. He had excellent solutions for odd-shaped areas that needed watering and made it possible for me to turn on my vegetable beds individually because I don’t have everything planted all at once, so now I won’t be watering empty planters! Very friendly and definitely a problem solver! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Added 3 sprinkler zones to existing system

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

07/20/2020

Shea did a great job . Worked with us to get the sprinkler system we wanted drew up plans so we could see what we were going to get. We had almost 8 companies give us bids and we are very happy we chose him!

Description of Work
New sprinkler system install

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

06/29/2020

Altec Irrigation "Shea" was great! Very knowledgeable, excellent job, very professional! Would absolutly recommend for a first class job!

Description of Work
Sprinkler Installation

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/26/2020

Wonderful, everything was set up for me, he never left a mess, even having him come back and do more for me. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Sprinkler Installations, Sprinkler Repair, Sprinkler Blowouts, Sprinkler Startups, Drip Irrigation Specialist, Backflow testing, and remote monitoring for large sites and rental properties

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check