Squee Gee Clean

Founded 1991 • With Angi since February 2012

We are a locally owned company that has been providing window cleaning and power washing services in the Treasure Valley since 1991. We have built our solid reputation on our honesty, trustworthiness, and our attention to detail. We can feel comfortable using Squeegee Clean knowing that we are fully insured and bonded....

07/30/2014

Janet W.

Description of Work
Washed all windows in and out on very large two-story home. Removed and cleaned screens. Did a great job for a really fair price.

05/05/2014

Linda C.

Jason did a stellar job in cleaning up my rental. Everything looked so nice and clean when he finished. Jason and his co-worker were very meticulous and cleaned up everything after the job. Very good at what they do and pay close attention to detail.

Description of Work
Power washed the outside of my rental house, garage floor, patio floor and awning, cleaned and washed the rain gutters and cleaned the outside windows after washing.

05/07/2013

Valerie S.

Jason and Jeremy did a fantastic job--we can't believe the difference! It was worth every penny. We will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

03/18/2013

Diana L.

An excellent experience. Jason and Cathy arrived within the time estimate given, and we reveived what we wanted done. They were very efficient and we almost didn't know they were there. There were no mishaps at all. The results were beautiful and the glass looked great. They use cleaners that give great clarity without the shiny reflection dish soap gives a window. We asked for ongoing service throughout the year for the outside. We will have the inside done again as needed.. They are a lovely, sweet couple and we look forward to their next visit in a couple of months.

Description of Work
Windows were cleaned inside and out, screens were cleaned, as well as the tracks on the windows. Also paint was removed from the glass

04/11/2012

Jennifer R.

I am budget-minded, and thus called these guys during the off-season for a one-time cleaning rather than having them come every few weeks. It was wonderful to have clean windows for most of the winter, and now I'm about ready to call them for a spring cleaning as well. They dress appropriately for the job and are friendly and professional, and call me back quickly if I have to leave a message. Because they are so careful, I don't feel I need to watch them like a hawk to make sure they don't break anything. I've also been acquainted with them long enough (I've known Jason since 1997) to know they have impeccable character and conduct themselves honestly. Between the quality of service, reasonable pricing, and character, I feel I can't do better anywhere else in the Treasure Valley.

Description of Work
I have a 1200 square foot home and the guys at Squeegee Clean washed all my windows inside and out. They did not hurry, but took the time to make sure my windows were sparkling! I felt like they really cared about doing an excellent job. They were careful about not tracking dirt into the house, too, which I deeply appreciated. They also pressure washed a section of wood fence that was peeling and needs repainting after sitting in the sun for the last few years. They were careful not to let paint chips get down into my gravel landscaping.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

02/04/2012

Miren A.

He is reliable, thorough and always accommodating to my schedule.

Description of Work
We have relied on Jason's services for several years giving us excellent attention to detail with the utmost professionalism.

Category window cleaning

With our Commercial Services we offer: Window Cleaning, Power Washing, weekly, monthly or quarterly cleaning rotations. With our Residential Services we offer the following cleaning services: Window Cleaning, Power Washing, Rain Gutter cleanouts, Ceiling Fans, Mirrors, Light Fixtures, and we can even change those hard to reach smoke detector batteries or light bulbs.

Satisfaction