Overall Plumbing

Idaho: Contractors
03/31/2022

1505 Southside Blvd

Nampa, ID 83686

We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers are very happy with our service and use us for all their plumbing needs. Call our office today for prompt and friendly service with a great warranty!...

4.1

plumbers (36)water heaters (8)home remodeling (6)drain cleaning (5)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (2)water softeners (2)irrigation system (2)

01/19/2021

They have the best service people and are so professional. Their communication skills are excellent and you know the company does a great job of creating the right culture. They explain everything and outline everything for you before doing any repairs. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
I have used them for over 20 years for plumbing needs including draining my water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

06/21/2020

Overall pleased with the work. It took three days to get them out, but no knock on this as my work was not time sensitive. They removed an old toilet, did an inspection and description about what they found, then did a good job in installing the new one. Things to be aware of...they are not cheap. $200 to install a toilet was a bit much. Had they simply done a bid as requested, I would not have ap...

Description of Work
Toilet removal and installation

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

12/03/2018

Rebuilt the shower handle guts. It has never worked better.

Description of Work
Fix shower handle leak

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/26/2018

I was very surprised to get a call from the plumber that very day I put out a request. He was able to come to my home that same day. He had everything fixed and I have had no problems since then. Price was reasonable. He was professional and efficient. I was very satisfied with the work, cost and time needed to fix the problem. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet developed a minor leak at the base of the tank

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

10/24/2018

Excellent service and competitive pricing.

Description of Work
Sink and faucets, new plumbing installed

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

10/15/2018

Fair price.. Bib location required a more expensive replacement part, but it works well. Plumber was experienced, Swift, and knowledgeable. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced hose bib

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

03/18/2017

Phil, Payton, and Mike were hard workers, courteous, and solicitous. They were a joy to have around! My husband and I looked at each other and agreed, "What nice, nice people!" They took the time and used all their expertise to make every part of the job as good as, or better, than we expected.

Description of Work
We had a major plumbing overhaul: all new water lines, water heater, outdoor faucet moved, shut-off values relocated to accessible locations, a recirculation pump, new toilet, kitchen sink and faucet, bathroom sink and faucet, new 1/4 turn emergency shut off valves to all fixtures, and more... All with reasonable or better warranties.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

10/14/2016

Had a major sewage identified after a bathroom remodel and getting tired of the contractors 'guys' I decided to call who I knew and Ron came out to investigate. From the first visit to writing the check I cant express more the skill and professionalism of the team at Overall. Don't even think twice when making this choice. I even joked wishing I had more plumbing problems so I can interact more wi...

Description of Work
Identify septic system back up issues

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,drain pipe,home remodeling,gas leak repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

12/10/2015

They showed up on time, did great work. I used them once before and was so pleased that I called them back for this work. They gave me several options for the new water heater, then instealled my choice on the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced my hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2015

11/25/2015

Ron and Phil were the best service men I have ever had to my house for a service call. They were prompt, professional and personable. I would and will recommend them to my friends and family in the Treasure Valley. They make your company awesome!

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain that was keeping me from doing laundry and washing dishes right before the holidays.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2015

Faucet repair and replacement, toilet repair and replacement, water heater service, repair and replacement, sink repair and replacement, drain repair and replacement, drain cleaning, kitchen/bath remodels and replacement or anything that pertains to water or drains in your home. We also do a trenchless waterline and sewerline replacements.

Septic tank pumping