Overall Plumbing

Idaho: Contractors
03/31/2025

1505 Southside Blvd

Nampa, ID 83686

We are a family owned and operated local business that has been in business since 1982. We treat your homes with care and respect. All of our technicians are drug free, clean and neat. Our warranty on most repairs is 2 years parts and labor. Our speciality is water heater replacement and repair. We also will usually be able to come to your home the same day that you call our office. (Unless you call after 2p.m.) Our technicians are well trained and very knowledgeable. Most of our customers are very happy with our service and use us for all their plumbing needs. Call our office today for prompt and friendly service with a great warranty!...

4.1

plumbers (36)water heaters (8)home remodeling (6)drain cleaning (5)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (2)water softeners (2)irrigation system (2)

01/19/2021

David D.

They have the best service people and are so professional. Their communication skills are excellent and you know the company does a great job of creating the right culture. They explain everything and outline everything for you before doing any repairs. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
I have used them for over 20 years for plumbing needs including draining my water heater.

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

06/21/2020

Lloyd B.

Overall pleased with the work. It took three days to get them out, but no knock on this as my work was not time sensitive. They removed an old toilet, did an inspection and description about what they found, then did a good job in installing the new one. Things to be aware of...they are not cheap. $200 to install a toilet was a bit much. Had they simply done a bid as requested, I would not have approved $200 for at most an hour of work. However they came while I was at work and went straight at it...my wife didn't know that I hadn't authorized this. I can't complain about the work and wasn't about to stiff someone after the fact, but a bid should be a bid.

Description of Work
Toilet removal and installation

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

12/03/2018

Janet F.

Rebuilt the shower handle guts. It has never worked better.

Description of Work
Fix shower handle leak

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/26/2018

Frances Y.

I was very surprised to get a call from the plumber that very day I put out a request. He was able to come to my home that same day. He had everything fixed and I have had no problems since then. Price was reasonable. He was professional and efficient. I was very satisfied with the work, cost and time needed to fix the problem. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Toilet developed a minor leak at the base of the tank

Work Completed On 11/26/2018

10/24/2018

Shilah P.

Excellent service and competitive pricing.

Description of Work
Sink and faucets, new plumbing installed

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

10/15/2018

David H.

Fair price.. Bib location required a more expensive replacement part, but it works well. Plumber was experienced, Swift, and knowledgeable. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced hose bib

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

03/18/2017

Cynthia B.

Phil, Payton, and Mike were hard workers, courteous, and solicitous. They were a joy to have around! My husband and I looked at each other and agreed, "What nice, nice people!" They took the time and used all their expertise to make every part of the job as good as, or better, than we expected.

Description of Work
We had a major plumbing overhaul: all new water lines, water heater, outdoor faucet moved, shut-off values relocated to accessible locations, a recirculation pump, new toilet, kitchen sink and faucet, bathroom sink and faucet, new 1/4 turn emergency shut off valves to all fixtures, and more... All with reasonable or better warranties.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

10/14/2016

Douglas S.

Had a major sewage identified after a bathroom remodel and getting tired of the contractors 'guys' I decided to call who I knew and Ron came out to investigate. From the first visit to writing the check I cant express more the skill and professionalism of the team at Overall. Don't even think twice when making this choice. I even joked wishing I had more plumbing problems so I can interact more with this fantastic group, heck, even a neighbor stopped by and offered his own very positive opinion on his watching them work, true professionals he said and that says it all..

Description of Work
Identify septic system back up issues

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, drain pipe, home remodeling, gas leak repair, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

12/10/2015

Stephen R.

They showed up on time, did great work. I used them once before and was so pleased that I called them back for this work. They gave me several options for the new water heater, then instealled my choice on the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced my hot water heater.

Work Completed On 12/10/2015

11/25/2015

Tricia H.

Ron and Phil were the best service men I have ever had to my house for a service call. They were prompt, professional and personable. I would and will recommend them to my friends and family in the Treasure Valley. They make your company awesome!

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain that was keeping me from doing laundry and washing dishes right before the holidays.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2015

11/14/2015

Angela K.

They had someone out to do a bid within two days, provided several options and prices for the work, had the work done two days later, the men were very professional, did the work carefully (so as not to damage existing carpet/wall tile/landscaping), and left everything clean and neat when they were done. Price seemed reasonable. And they gave me a magnetic business card which will stay on my fridge, because in the future I won't call anyone but Overall Plumbing.

Description of Work
Install sewer cutout for RV, install new toilet, install new shower/tub valve.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/05/2015

05/29/2015

J Michael K.

We had a basement toilet that frequently plugged. We had three plumbers in to repair. None were able to fix the problem.One said that "Kohler toilets plug, plain and simple" and that was that. Finally, we had Overall come in, and when they ran a camera through the line, they noticed a small drop in the camera, something that no one before had noticed. The pipe had a hole in it, and refuse was catching at that point. The typical monner of repairing it was to rip up the brand new expensive tile that we had laid one month prior. They were able to come up with another plan which was quite ingenious. These guys are great, and I will never consider another company. Mike

Description of Work
replaced basement drain line

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/01/2013

01/23/2015

Chantel W.

We received a water bill from the city that was 4 times our normal rate. When we contacted them they told us we must have a leak. I called Overall late that afternoon and they were at our home the next morning when they said they would be. The tech did a complete review of our plumbing including under the house and determined that the leak had to be between the meter and the house. Further review outside confirmed the issue. They provided us with an estimate and once approved started work. (Within an hour of their original arrival.) They completed the work in 4 hours with a crew of 5 men. I cannot say enough about their service, curiously, and professionalism. This work required them to dig up a portion of my yard, and come spring, you will never know they have been there. The equipment they used only required them dig up a small section and then pull the pipe through. They cut the grass into sod sections and relayed it when they were done. Although the repair was expensive, I felt their rate was reasonable for the work required. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Replaced main underground water line and water heater.

Work Completed On 01/22/2015

12/04/2014

Mary C.

They were fantastic. Always there when they said they would be. Always put coverings down to protect the floors where they walked. Had several men all working in unison to get the job done as fast as they could. And always locked up when they left when I couldnt be there which was most of the time. It felt good to trust a company to come into your home when you couldnt be there and leave with out any issues.

Description of Work
Completely put in new pipes from the time the water enters my home to the septic. I had such old pipes in a very old home that I was constantly getting plugged up. Also renovated my bathroom with a new toilet (taller one), new sink and medicine cabinet specially made with wood, wonderful new 18 in. bathtub that is glorious, and marble that surrounds the bathtub and replaced the old linoleum with new, and a new water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2014

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate our customer's feedback on our jobs. This is an important tool used for our training in all areas of our company. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful customer's like yourself and enjoy doing our best. We consciously try to exceed our customer's expectations. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and take care of your house and the job as we would for our own family.

08/21/2014

Deborah T.

He didn't want to do anything because it wasn't a broken pipe. The water was coming in from my neighbor. He did finally use his shop vac to suck up the water and pour it down my drain. I called him about another plumbing problem I have been having with a broken pipe. I have made four appointments with him, and he has canceled each time. They were supposed to be here today at 10:00am, and they didn't call until the day of the appointment to cancel. At that point, they notified me they would be tied up for over two weeks.

Description of Work
I needed help because there was water leaking.

Work Completed On 06/04/2014

08/11/2014

Marja Lee B.

This company should rename themselves, "Bandit Plumbing." I was given two choices; I chose to have cartridge replaced even though that faucet had only been used twice in two years. That estimate was $179.00. I was presented a bill for an additional $29.00 for a "trip charge." Seriously, folks...?!!!

Description of Work
He replaced a cartridge in a leaking tub faucet.

Work Completed On 08/11/2014

04/24/2014

Tom P.

Friendly professional service. A little pricey but got the job done.

Description of Work
fixed leaking faucet under sink. Replaced entire sink but didn't have the correct sink on truck so we settled for cheaper model without spray nozel.

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

04/04/2014

Janell R.

The plumber was punctual and professional. He did not inspect my crawl space to identify where the lines would need to be installed, and therefore his estimate did not provide details as to what kind of materials and what quantity of materials would be used. Then came the actual estimate...$1700. How he came up with that amount is baffling, seeing as how he didn't even look into the area of the crawlspace where the work would need to be done. I ended up receiving two other estimates by other plumbers and finally had the work done by an independent plumber (who worked for himself and not a large plumbing company) for $800. I would not recommend nor would I use Overall Plumbing. Ever.

Description of Work
We received an estimate to extend a gas line for two additional appliances

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2014

Thank you for your candid review. There are several things that we as a company would like to address. The time ticket for our technician shows him at the house for an hour and a half going through the options and he did look in the basement and removed an access panel and inspected the crawlspace. Per his paperwork we also show that he gave you 6 different options on what we could do for this particular job. The $1700 option that you have mentioned was our top option which includes, completely replacing the existing gas piping to increase gas size. We did offer more economical solutions as low as $650. On any of our gas line jobs we also include a carbon monoxide detector for your family's safety. We would be more than happy to discuss this any further with you over the phone. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you and your family.

03/27/2014

Al n Debra M.

It went well under Shawn's direction. The team were clean and neat. They were friendly, fast, and professional; caring for the inside of our home wearing booties over shoes, cleaned up and vacuumed any debris after work was done.This company goes above and beyond the call of duty. During installation of a hot water loop system, to enable hot water to the upstairs fast, they discovered a faulty install of our water heater and corrected it as well - at no additional cost. They provided a carbon monoxide detector as part of their install of our new gas line into the kitchen. Everything is working marvelously - a-ok!

Description of Work
Being new homeowners we wanted to do a few upgrades to the home. So Overall Plumbing of Nampa Id did more than one service for us. They installed a Halo whole home water system; insulated hot water lines under the home; had a loop system installed which enables hot water to reach the upstairs within seconds of turning on the faucet; and we also had them run a gas line to our kitchen as we changed out an old electric stove for a gas stove.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2014

01/07/2014

Karen M.

This was not the first time we had problems with our sewer line and being clogged. This has gone on for the last 2 years and I have had 3 previous plumbers and the last time was charged $1600. When I say our line was plugged, I mean we could not flush our toilet or throw paper in toilet- the kitchen sink was also plugged so when I washed dishes, we would take turns plunging the toilet and then the sink and finally after 2 weeks of this, nothing was going anywhere and I was desperate to find a RELIABLE, trustworthy plumber. Remember--- I had already spent &3000 before this and calling an excavator who of course said I needed a new sewer line back in September of 2013- I joined Angie's List and read reviews on Overall Plumbing and called them. Not only did Shawn take the time to explain what he was going to do but gave me several options at fair prices. He even drew us pictures to help us understand. Very professional and cordial. Shawn went above and beyond when he had to involve the City as this turned out to be the problem and was most likely the problem all along -- he had pictures on camera and they in turn came and cleaned THEIR mess up and my problem was then solved - Shawn also wrote me a letter to back this up and take to the City for reimbursement. Way Cool-- Will use again.

Description of Work
They cleaned out my main line - inspected line from house to city main along with kitchen drain - installed new piping under sink

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/06/2014

12/29/2013

Rita E.

brad did great job impressed they got here so quick with all the other frozen pipes in the area.

Description of Work
Unfroze pipes, insulated to prevent recurrnece.

Work Completed On 12/08/2013

Thank you for your kind remarks [member name removed]! We appreciate knowing what our customer's think of what we are doing. We also understand that these winter months can wreak havoc on pipes and getting frozen lines can be disruptive on anyone's life. We were glad to get them thawed for you!

10/18/2013

Barbara K.

When I called to make an appointment, the lady I spoke with was very friendly and professional. I recall that the Overall Plumbing representative was prompt and very polite as he looked at the project. I wanted a new faucet set my daughter had purchased installed in her kitchen sink. He gave me three estimates (1) To install a whole new sink and plumbing and a different faucet; (2) To replace pipes under sink and install faucet and, (3) $330 to just install the faucet. I didnt include the higher estimates he gave me because I dont have the paperwork on hand at this time and I dont want to guess. I will say that they seemed exorbitant. I got the feeling that he was more salesman than plumber. I told him his estimates were too high and I wasnt interested in replacing the sink and pipes underneath. I called another service who came out and installed the faucet set for $145.00.

Description of Work
Looked at kitchen sink and faucet to be installed in the sink and gave estimate of cost of work.

Work Completed On 10/02/2013