Eagle Painting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2010

4.3

We are a small company, we have a total of three employees with over 7 years of experience. We are licensed in Idaho. There is no fee to come out and give you an estimate, our estimates are free. No payment is due until project is completed and a walk-thru is done with the customer and everything is to their satisfaction. We have a 2 year guarantee on all work performed. Angie's List members get a 10% discount. Business License #: RCT- 21424....

Five Star Painting of Boise

Five Star Painting of Boise is a value-added painting company dedicated to our customer's experience. It is our goal to provide our customers with the information and help in reaching their vision for their home and business painting projects.

Offers by Five Star Painting of Boise on Angi
Painter1 of Boise

At Painter1 we believe that painting is not just about applying new paint to a substrate. We believe that paint really does have a powerful impact on our mood, perception and emotional response. Whether we’re painting the inside of a house to make it a warm, vibrant home or reinvigorating the outside walls of a business to attract new clients, Painter1 is here to help!

Painters Plus, LLC

Painters Plus, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 5 years of experience serving Caldwell, ID and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

10/07/2013

Mark & Miranda O.

Was told he'd 'mapquest my location' and call me back to set up an appointment. I never heard back from him. My location is a mere 20 mins from his listed location.

Description of Work
Called for exterior repaint estimate appointment.

Category house painters

03/04/2013

Rick H.

I have worked with Eagle Painting at least 6 times for various clients homes, and once for my own home. Myself and all my clients were extremely satisfied with the quality of painting, the pricing, the clean up, and the politeness and professionalism of this team. They are very experienced painters who have good old fashioned values and who beleive in what they do, stand by what they say, and treat everyone as an individual, and with respect. You can tell theyre concerned with your satisfaction and appreciate your business. They have great work ethics and everyone who has worked with them that I know, has refferred them to others.

Description of Work
Interior painting including trim work and repairs

Category interior painters

Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Residential, Commercial, New Construction, Repaints, Deck Painting, Fence Painting, Staining

Faux Painting