Hamland Construction Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/28/2021

1725 N White Oak Way

Meridian, ID 83646

We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with you....

concrete repair (34)foundation repair (13)excavating (3)hardscaping (2)egress window (2)iron work (1)chimney repair (1)masonry (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)

08/26/2020

Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete retaining walls, steps, filling, pad.

CATEGORY concrete repair,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Photo for Hamland Construction Co - 1725 N White Oak Way, Meridian, ID - 38828109

05/04/2019

Great guys! Prompt, professional and friendly. Would recommend for any kind of foundation work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crack in foundation that needed to be repaired before house sale.

CATEGORY foundation repair

COST $200.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2019

06/28/2018

Stamping job was poorly done, so poorly that they had to tear out the front walkway and redo it because even Dustin could not deny how sloppy it was. He felt like that was enough even though the stamping in the back was rough and barely even there in some places. There was a six inch gouge in one prominent spot where someone scratched the wet cement. There are dips in the level of the concrete tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front walkway and back patio with stamping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Photo for Hamland Construction Co - 1725 N White Oak Way, Meridian, ID - 37196690

Thank you for your review and we appreciate having the opportunity to work on your project. As discussed prior with you, decorative concrete is an art of dealing with an imperfect material in an imperfect environment that does not result in 100% uniformity. We know that concrete is an expensive investment and the replacement for the front stamped concrete work was an attempt to address your concer...

10/09/2017

They did an excellent job, and were able to get it done in record time. All other companies were several weeks, or even months out. Maybe I just got lucky. Dustin and his crew demolished the old sidewalk running down the side of the house between the house and fence, and replaced it with fresh concrete anchored to the foundation to correct the slope. They also filled a foundation crack under one o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
42' x 6' sidewalk replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Photo for Hamland Construction Co - 1725 N White Oak Way, Meridian, ID - 36391536

Thank you for taking the time reviewing Hamland Construction. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work. We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/11/2017

Work was performed with care for surrounding landscaping, irrigation, etc. The job was completed within expectations. Very professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
15' french drain

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

08/17/2017

There were a couple of things that I had to put up with, they had an employee that would not show up sometimes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver stone work and concrete repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

05/24/2017

It took a few weeks to get it scheduled, but once the work was done it was completed quickly and with high-quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have pavers repaired on my back patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you were satisfied with the work provided. Hamland Construction looks forward to serving you in any concrete and masonry needs.

04/22/2017

Dustin was responsive and professional throughout the project. He responded quickly to my initial contact, and was excellent at communicating with me as things moved along. The work looks great, and I could not be more pleased. I will use him again for similar projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of an outdoor concrete light fixture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

04/10/2017

It went very well. Dustin is fabulous! He was prompt and professional. He did a great job and we have already recommended him to a neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a section of our driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

04/05/2017

Amazing!!! Hamland Construction - Dustin specifically - was awesome. When he first reviewed the project I was sure he would not take it on. But lucky for me he did!! When Dustin said his crew would be at the house at a certain time, they were, not a minute late!! He kept me informed as to the progress and status. He answered my questions like I actually had a right to ask, he was great. I wish I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hamland Const. was hired to re-work 2 egress windows that had been installed by another local contractor who had done a terrible job.

CATEGORY concrete repair,egress windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us to work on your home. It was very unfortunate that the original installation had some structural and cosmetic flaws that weren't easily remedied. It was a pleasure working for you. As always, if you have any issues in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Glass block, masonry, patios, remodeling - basements & windows - egress.