E & D Lozano Handyman Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

4.3

4711 Ida Red Ave

Caldwell, ID 83607

"For all your honey do's and I don't want too's" Handyman services, small jobs like plumbing, indoor an outdoor work electrical work, paint sheet rock repair, an most odd jobs. ect... Also have 12 years of landscaping experience and can take care of all your landscape and routine lawn maintenance and irrigation needs...

07/13/2017

Arlene K.

Not Good! The Lozanos presented themselves as honest, professional and caring people. First visit was replacing/repairing back yard sprinklers and painting service garage door. They pointed out an aged grape arbor that needed to be removed because it was digging into my wood deck. Three weeks later Dave came out and took out the grape arbor, installed address light and shop lights that I had purchased. He also adjusted back yard sprinklers, replaced a front yard sprinkler and was going to fix a leak in an oscillating front yard sprinkler. New sprinkler broke off because it set high above the turf, leak is worse than ever. Week ago I talked to Dave and he was going to call back to set up a date to correct issues. Nothing is working right. Guess What? Dave has not called me back. DON'T GET DUPED LIKE I DID.

Description of Work
1st visit - Replace/ repair lawn sprinklers, paint side garage service door. 2nd visit - Remove grape arbor and redo some sprinklers, exchange lighted out door address light, hang new shop lights in garage.

08/04/2015

Dennette D.

They were very nice when they came out for the estimate and while doing the job but I am disappointed because when we needed them to come back for an issue we had with the job I felt like I was getting pushed aside. As of today I still have not heard from them nor have they been by to look at it.

Description of Work
Level and lay Sod and pavers in backyard

07/17/2015

eric C.

I was served a written notice regarding watering my lawn on one of my non-watering days as well as having too much water running onto the sidewalk. Called David and told him about my problem. He came by check it all out and suggested his sprinkler maintenance special. I was a little leery about having the sprinkler maintenance done because it sounded to simple for that to fix the issue. Previous to this I have had out 4 different people do work trying to correct the run off. I also programmed the sprinkler schedule myself and was sure that I had done it correctly. David came by a couple of days later and did the sprinkler work in a couple of hours. He corrected some of the irrigation drip issues that I was having as well. He and his wife stayed an answered all of our gardening/design questions which were actually unrelated to the work that he performed. So far the sidewalk is dry and I am very pleased. Most of the issues that were corrected were basically not too difficult perform, but it is nice to find someone who is not trying to take advantage of his customers.

Description of Work
Replaced approx 5 sprinkle heads. Adjusted 10 sprinkler zones. Programmed sprinklers. Cut back lawn around sprinkler heads offered advice on weed control and flower bed design.

06/25/2015

Harold G.

Description of Work
David fixed three sprinklers for me plus changed the head of a fourth. He's very personable and friendly. He knows what he is doing and did an excellent job at a very reasonable price. I will definitely call him again when I need anything done in my yard.

04/17/2015

Luke O.

The Lozanos were very professional and kind. They took the time to listen to my concerns and went above and beyond to give me a great deal and provide a thorough check of our sprinkler system.

Description of Work
The Lozanos tuned up all my sprinklers, and replaced damaged ones. They also adjusted and capped any sprinkler heads that were wasting water or watering pavement. They reset my timers to cut down on any water waste.

10/10/2014

David G.

I reached out to Eand D Lawn Maintenance about replacing my front lawn. They were quick to respond and get me a quote. The lawn looks fantastic and their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Outstanding sod Installation

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

08/29/2014

Rebecca H.

David and his wife arrived on time w/ a rented stump grinder. He removed several small stumps and many roots from previously removed trees. Davis also removed a truckload of dirt. He then leveled the whole area and watered it down.

Description of Work
Stump grinding & removal of roots; removal of dirt; leveling of dirt in prearation of landscaping.

Category landscaping, tree service

08/05/2014

Rebecca H.

David and his wife responded immediately to my service request. David stopped by my place the evening of the day I called and gave me an estimate. He was able to schedule me in a couple of days after my initial contact. David changed out most of the sprinklers in my front yard and installed and set a timer, as I was doing everything manually. The service cost was $250 and included parts and labor. David is very friendly and good at explaining things. After he finished he gave me an estimate for a two-day landscaping job in my back yard. The estimate was reasonable so I hired him to do that job, too. David and his wife are very professional and I would use them again for any lawn repair or maintenance work .

Description of Work
Install sprinklers, install & set timer

06/19/2014

Patsy O.

David is very meticulous and will stay until work is exactly as homeowner wishes it. Very personable and honest.

Description of Work
Dug out old sprinklers, replaced with new, updated heads, repaired old pipe work.

06/09/2014

Timothy C.

Very happy with the job done on the sod. Aside from that, 1 sprinkler is broken and 2 don't come up high enough to work correctly. The cost went to the highest possible stated price even though we were told about $200 less. Was told they would email a receipt/invoice and I have yet to receive it.

Description of Work
Installed new sod and repaired sprinkler

Category irrigation systems

Customer has not contacted us about the broken sprinkler and I sent out the invoice twice to the email address given on 5/29/2014 and I try to contact customer by phone Mrs. Coleman's and was told I had the wrong number. If they call will would be willing to repair those 3 sprinklers at no cost to them. This part of the work we did and are will to correct any problems they might have.

04/15/2014

Jennifer D.

Description of Work
Trimmed and shaped my trees for better fruit production. Also repaired sprinkler valve and installed a new timer system.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

09/15/2012

Pete E.

I found this business via yellowpages.com. They had good reviews. Could not find any service providers via Angies List that would service my area. Dave returned my second call and arrived on time. Explained in detail the problem I was experiencing ref. the leaking valves and sprinkler head. His estimate was the final cost. A very congenial young man coupled with excellent customer service. I highly recommend Dave for any of your lawn and garden issues.

Description of Work
Dave was punctual and very thorough with his evaluation of my lawn sprinkler problem. He diagnosed that my sprinkler valves (3) were corroded/leaking and required replacement. He did not have the appropriate amount of valves on board and made a quick trip into town and was back on site within 45 mins. He completed the job and replaced a defective sprinkler head.