Sophisticated Cleaners

Founded 2018 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Employees will wear masks and gloves for the comfort and safety of our clients

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a chemical free cleaning company. We focus on giving a fresh clean restart to your home or business without the convenience of harmful chemicals that do damage over time. We perform one-time cleans, bi-weekly cleans, monthly cleans, move-in/move-out cleans, and construction sites. Call our team and schedule an estimate today, and ask about our cleaning contracts. ...

116 Extreme Clean LLC

Resto Clean

"Resto Clean Pro specializes in everything restoration. From water damage and mold to carpet cleaning and fire damage Resto Clean are the professionals you need to bring new life to your damaged property. Our professionals are quick, courteous, and experts in their fields. Give us a call and we'll work as hard as we can to clean up anything life has thrown at you! Resto Clean Specializes in Property Management, Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning and Restoration. Part of BBB, NARPM, IICRC, and NASB."

Elliott Window Cleaning

Specializing in window cleaning! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/24/2021

The girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship

Description of Work
Whole house clean

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

01/20/2021

I had a great experience working with Sophisticated Cleaners. The great service we received for such an affordable price you just can't beat it. I look forward to working with them again. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an amazing cleaning service.

Description of Work
I needed a deep cleaning for my house before relatives showed up

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

01/18/2021

I'm very satisfied with their service. Prompt, through, courteous and more than willing to do extra when needed. Steam cleaning is wonderful-no allergies and safe for pets. I would recommend Sophisticated Cleaners to anyone that wants a job done right.

Description of Work
Bathroom and Master Bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

09/12/2020

This the most thorough cleaning I've every had from a professional. Usually, they spray and squeegee and wipe the corners. "Sophisticated" scrubbed each pane and slat then dried each one.. The cleaner was prompt and well prepared--and she wore her mask.

Description of Work
Windows inside and outside and blinds cleaned

Category blind cleaning,window cleaning

08/26/2020

It went fine and good.They were fast the price is good.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

08/23/2020

Very professional! My blinds are perfect and the attention to detail was amazing!

Description of Work
Blind cleaning

Category blind cleaning service

08/14/2020

It cost me 50 an hour. It was very well. The one who came in our home was very diligent, on time, detailed, and very good. She took care of her work. She was nice and kind.

Description of Work
They cleaned the inside of my home.

Category house cleaner

08/11/2020

They were great,on time,quick and the bathroom is very amazing.

Description of Work
Housecleaning(Bathroom and Kitchen)

Category house cleaner

One-time cleans, Weekly Cleans, Bi-weekly Cleans, Move-in cleans, Move-out cleans, Construction site, Carpet cleanings, Window cleaning, Residential, Commercial.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check