Our cleaners wear masks and gloves, and clean+sanitize our equipment between homes!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

ProTouch HomeCleaners

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

554 N Steelhead Way

Boise, ID 83704

We're giving away an entire month of housecleaning... for FREE! To enter visit us at www.protouchcleaners.com/contest

05/21/2021

Justin F.

I found this company online Nov 2020. I became a client/customer along with my in-laws at their home in another city nearby. We both had our homes serviced biweekly and have continued service without interruption since then. My Mother-n-law and I both have high expectations when it comes to having a professional housecleaning service due to the fact we both have OCD in our blood. Lol. Pro Touch Cleaners definitely provided the service we were seeking. I personally never contacted the office with any specific complaints or concerns....my wife and I were always satisfied with the results of the cleaning. Our specific cleaning staff that would service our home were great and always made sure our expectations were satisfied....both parties were on the same page. Our expectation was to continue service basically forever to be honest. Now I will get into the problem and why I am no longer a customer and why I have cancelled service indefinitely..... 24 hours or same day prior to the physical cleaning service, my bank card on file is always charged. I was charged $240.75 biweekly ($481.50 per month). A lot of money! However, we obviously agreed to it and had no intensions of cancelling due to financial reasons. This morning, I noticed I was charged $270.75. I was confused and made a call to the office to inquire about the $30 difference. I was advised that it was a planned and expected rate increase. I made it very clear that I was never advised, notified, or informed of such increase and it was a complete surprise this morning to see it in my bank activity. The staff member apologized but said it was out of their control and it was something that happens to all customers. I said I am already paying a lot of money and there is no way I am paying even more, breaking the $500 per month threshold! After further conversation, pleading for the staff member to understand my perspective and make an exception, the staff member agreed to reach out to the owners to get their approval on keeping my rate at $240.75. The staff member called me back within 30 min later and said the owners said they are not able to keep my rate locked where it is and would need to charge me $270.75 going forward for each cleaning service, including the service scheduled for today. I said that is ridiculous! I have a scheduled cleaning today, within just a couple of hours from now....I don't want to cancel it but I should pay $240.75. However, I did end up cancelling the service scheduled! What is funny is if I were to cancel same day without notice and this whole thing did not happen, Pro Touch Cleaners would charge me a $99 cancellation fee! Lol. Can I charge them one today? Lol. So here is the math that does not make sense from a business perspective if you were to ask me (and prob the general public): Between my in laws and me, Pro Touch is getting a guaranteed $830 (approx) per month in business revenue. $9,960 per calendar year. The rate hike discrepancy is $60 per month (my home)... $720 per calendar year. So since they are choosing to not disregard the $720 per calendar year and keep me at the same existing rate I have had, they are now going to completely lose $9,960 in revenue per year (my in-laws are cancelling)! They are willing to lose almost $10k per year over choosing the other option of just not making $700 more per year. How stupid is this??? Makes absolutely no sense!!! If you have any financial minded brain as a business owner, this would be common sense to not lose me as a client! Not only do you lose 2 clients but now you are setting yourself up to lose potentially more referrals that I would generate and my in laws would generate with the chance of making more than $10,000 in revenue per year all over a debate of $720 per year! Lol. Wow. Anyway, I am very disappointed that my math did not persuade the owners to change their decision and they officially chose to lose 2 clients today. My home is in need of cleaning and I will be reaching out to other local cleaning companies to gain me as a customer! Think twice before you hire them!

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category blind cleaning

11/04/2018

Karen G.

We are thrilled with the housecleaning service and will continue every two weeks. It was wonderful to come home to a clean house after a busy day. I highly recommend! Estimate was easy and customer service is stellar.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

08/25/2018

Cheryl L.

General cleaning was done well. I had asked for a deep cleaning, but got general cleaning. The window tracks and patio door track were not cleaned, but I assumed that was done in a deep cleaning. Everything else was done well and I was charged for a general cleaning rather than a deep cleaning, so they were honest with what they had done.

Description of Work
Thorough house cleaning.

07/11/2018

Brett L.

The owner of the company is extremely helpful, responsive and professional. The staff that he sent to provide the cleaning have all been friendly, cheerful, and very good at their work.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning and then recurring house cleaning

04/19/2018

Linda M.

Response was immediate and they got me on the schedule immediately right before a holiday! Have been using the service since then and am happy with their work. They are friendly to our little barker dog. They get right to work and are efficient.

Description of Work
Routine House cleaning

01/11/2018

Jenny S.

They were excellent to work with and their service is great!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

12/11/2017

Julie B.

The deep clean was very thorough. They cleaned parts of my home ... baseboards and blinds as part of the initial deep clean.

Description of Work
ProClean performed an initial deep clean of the house.

12/01/2017

Mary M.

This company is fantastic!!! They do a great job and I appreciate all the little things they do for me!! 😍

Description of Work
Big monthly housecleaning

09/08/2017

Mary M.

hey are very professional and do a wonderful job in cleaning. One time, they were going to be late in getting to my house (15 minutes) and they called to let me know. The house always looks great after they are finished....including all the little touches...from wiping down the inside of the microwave to folding all the quilts in the family room!! I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I first hired them to do a deep clean on my house and they did such a great job, I have hired them to come back every two weeks. T

07/25/2017

Kristen F.

I called ProTouch when I was getting ready to have surgery and was working full-time while going to graduate school full-time. Needless to say, I was busy and overwhelmed. Some parts of my house had gotten away from me and I knew I needed help. I was especially ashamed at the state of my bedroom and bathroom and had considered having them skip those rooms. Of course, I thought if I cleaned it up first then they could do the deep stuff - but just starting seemed overwhelming, so I had pretty much decided I wouldn't have them do those rooms. Fortunately for me, the day of my first cleaning with them came and I was stuck at a doctor's appointment across town, so my son let them in and showed them around. When I got home they had already seen my bedroom and bathroom. They asked what I wanted done (amidst piles of laundry, boxes of books and papers, and a bathroom full of old baby powder on the floor and shelves, not to mention make-up on the counters, and a toilet and shower that needed serious attention). I told them how ashamed I was and that what I really needed was for them to do what they would do if I were their sister who needed help. I needed them to throw away stuff that wasn't important or necessary, organize what needed order, sort laundry, scrub, and whatever else needed to be done. They were so kind, and I felt ...this might sound weird... almost loved - at least like they really cared and wanted to help. They were positive and cheerful and told me how awesome it was that I was pursuing my degree and they made me feel like it was the most natural thing in the world to need help with my house. They got right to work cleaning all the areas of my house that I needed. They even broke down boxes that had piled up in the garage and put them in the recycle bin. They organized and polished, and did it all with friendly and positive attitudes. There was a lot to do and we actually needed to schedule for them to come back another day to finish, but they got so much done that day that I knew it was worth it. That first clean was a long one, but when they left that afternoon, I cried. I couldn't believe how nice and clean my house was. I couldn't believe how easy it was to find what I needed. I felt so empowered, and I have been able to keep it clean and organized. Of course, I still have ProTouch come regularly to do the deep stuff - but my bedroom is clean, my bathroom is organized, and the master suite feels like a sanctuary to me again. ProTouch did so much more than clean my house for me that first time - they gave me the gift of feeling worthy of a clean home, they gave me the gift of taking away my shame, and they gave me peace. Each time they come I feel grateful and happy. They do a tremendous job!

Description of Work
Thorough house cleaning and organizing.

05/25/2017

Marcy M.

This is the first cleaning service I have had where I did not have to go behind them and reclean what they should have already have cleaned. I was sooooo happy.

Description of Work
I was moving into another house, I asked for a cleaning prior to my moving in.

03/29/2017

Kristin P.

I gave been with Protouch for one year now and have Not been disappointed! The ladies do an Excellent job overall! They are Very friendly, trustworthy and they like dogs :)! It's Wonderful to come home from work to a clean house! Andrew, the owner, is Extremely Responsive and has resolved any concerns that I have ever had! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We get bi-weekly house cleaning subscription

01/12/2017

Shae H.

It was great!

Description of Work
2 bed, 1 bath house. They do a fantastic job!

10/08/2016

Laurie A.

Vacuumed furniture and floors. Mopped where need d. Cleaned under furniture as requested. Light cleaning of blinds. Cleaned a bathroom with attention to details. Wiped down cabinets. Vacuumed stairway and dusted furniture.

Description of Work
Very punctual and professional house cleaners. Arrived fully stocked and prepared for the work. Estimate given before appointment and was asked if it took longer would that be ok. Yes it was. They took 1/2 hour longer but it was needed and appreciated.. Excellent work and very reasonable. I will have them return.

07/29/2016

Royanne M.

A team of three highly skilled, professionals cleaned every inch and corner of our house. Each room is cleaned from the ceilings to the floors. Every appliance, fixture and sink in the kitchen and bathrooms were cleaned and sanitized. High traffic floor areas are cleaned by hand and the floors (hardwood, title, marble, granite and limestone) were free of dust, dirt, and grime. Upholstry is vacuumed, including under cushions. Bed linens are changed. Clutter is picked up to clean under and then returned to its spot. Mirrors, pictures and art are all dusted with care. Trash is emptied. The house looks, smells and feels cleaned. The level of clean goes beyond any we've experienced in the last 25 years. The team is friendly and they clearly take pride in the quality they deliver each and every time they clean our home.

Description of Work
Cleaned 6,000 square foot house consisting of six bathrooms, four bedrooms,