Dyer Property Maintenance Llc.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2011

Dyer Property Maintenance is a full service property maintenance company specializing in home repairs. Whether it’s cutting a lawn, repairing sprinklers, general repairs and upgrades or making that “rental nightmare” ready to rent, we want to be your trusted source for affordable, quality work....

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

MGM Siding Contractors

MGM Siding Contractors Inc., Nampa, Idaho, is owned and operated by Bill Bruce and has been since 1987. Serving all of Idaho and the greater Northwest, MGM specializes in replacement windows, siding, doors and roofing for all remodeling and new construction needs. For over three decades, our experience of work and commitment to quality is our highest priority to insure customer satisfaction.

Legacy Garage Doors

If you’re a homeowner, you know that your garage door needs to function properly every day. Getting to work and dropping off the kids on time depends on a garage door that doesn’t leave your car trapped. When springs break, sensors need replacing, or motors need servicing, call Legacy Garage Door for fast, 24-hour garage door repair service. We’re available every day to fix your garage doors. We fix any garage door repair problem with timely and quality service, guaranteed.

06/12/2014

Description of Work
Never returned my phone calls.

04/23/2014

George arrived as agreed. He assessed the problems I was having with my sprinklers. Turned out to be some basic adjustments and simple modifications. He took care of them and basically just charged me for his time ( one hour min). I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed and adjusted sprinklers.

04/22/2014

George was great. Very responsive and very personable. He found a time that worked with my schedule and then stayed in communication to pin down the time he would arrive.

Description of Work
George repaired a few sprinklers, turned on our sprinkler system, and consulted with me on some landscaping and watering plans.

04/21/2014

My friend's regular sprinkler serviceman went out of business leaving her to find a replacement in the Boise area at the last minute. She contacted George with Dyer Property Maintenance. She was so pleased with his quick response and the through and reasonably priced job he did, she recommended him to me. I had a dining room table that I loved which was damaged in a recent move. Shortly before Tha...

Description of Work
George repaired my broken dining room table.

11/11/2013

George Dyer himself showed up to do the work. He was cheerful, friendly, and seemed knowledgeable about the work he was about to do. The work was completed within a reasonable time and was appropriately priced. Upon arrival, George asked me to show him the location of the blowout points and the valve boxes. He then ran a line from the usual trailer-mounted compressor with regulator valve and press...

Description of Work
Winterized a lawn sprinkler system, the system had 3 valve boxes and 2 blowout points (hose bibs).

Category irrigation systems

Residential handyman services. Sprinkler blowouts.